نخستین 200 خط.
快點 Come on!
該睡覺了 Time for bed!
我們去睡覺吧 Let's go to sleep!
- 好 - 哦 不 - Yes. - Oh, no!
快睡吧 Go to sleep.
你們洗過臉了嗎 Have you washed your face yet?
洗啦 Yeah.
沒有 No.
講個故事 講個故事 A story! A story!
還有 And!
噓 ¡Shh!
很久很久以前 有一位勇敢高貴的公主 名叫碧姬 A long time ago there lived a brave and noble princess named Peach.
她是蘑菇王國的偉大守護者 She was the great protector of the Mushroom Kingdom.
他們的故事始於許多年前 Their story begins many years ago.
我想聽水管工的故事 I want to hear the plumbers' story.
我昨晚已經給你們講過那個故事了 還有前天晚上... I already told you that story last night, the previous one...
以及大前天晚上也是 also and the previous one as well.
水管工 水管工... Plumbers, plumbers, plumbers, plumbers, plumbers, plumbers, plumbers, plumbers,
水管工 plumbers.
好吧 Ok.
這是一個關於兄弟情誼的故事 This is a brotherly thing.
瑪利歐和路易吉... Mario and Luigi...
讀森喜剛那一段 Read the Donkey Kong part.
森喜剛 ¡Donkey Kong!
森喜剛 ¡Donkey Kong!
森喜... ¡Donkey...
我們把剩下的留到明天再講吧 Let's leave the rest for tomorrow.
現在大家都乖乖睡覺 好嗎 Now everyone to bed, okay?
等一下 我很快就回來 Wait, I won't be long.
羅莎塔公主 Princess Rosalina!
你得跟我走 You will come with me!
不 ¡No!
- 你們惹錯了冒牌的...公主 - 媽媽 - You messed with the equiv... Princess - Mom!
我做了個噩夢 I had a bad dream.
那不是夢 There was no dream.
從他父親戰敗的灰燼中 一位新的征服者崛起了 From the ashes of his father's defeat, a new conqueror rises!
他們將再次對「酷霸王」這個名字感到恐懼 They will fear the name of Bowser once more!
噢 你能安靜點嗎 Oh, will you be quiet?
可我是為你感到高興啊 你的... But I'm so happy for you and your...
第一次綁架公主的壯舉 First princess kidnapped!
別碰我媽媽 Not with my mommy!
《超級瑪利歐銀河大電影》
怎麼樣 啊 How's it going, huh?
那個跳躍太不可思議了 兄弟 That jump was incredible, bro!
瑪利歐 現在我們可是著名的摩托車手了 對吧 Mario, well now we're famous motorcyclists, aren't we?
當然 Of course.
哦 Oh!
他們到了 They've arrived!
好的 Ok.
這次是哪根水管破了 Which pipe broke now?
好了 好了 Ok, ok.
要是他們給我們指出來就好了 What if they point it out to us?
好吧 我想我們就跟著那個可怕的聲音走吧 Okay, I think we'll follow that terrifying sound.
冷靜點 Calm down!
你已經不是過去那個膽小愛哭鬼了 You're not the same old cowardly crybaby you used to be!
我就是 Yes, I am!
江山易改本性難移 People don't change!
這就是問題所在 That's the problem.
你好 Hello.
別害怕 Don't be scared.
從那裏面出來 Get out of there.
好了 乖 Okay, ya.
安靜 Quiet.
你叫什麼名字 小傢伙 What's your name, little one?
耀西 ¡Yoshi!
很高興認識你 耀西 It's a pleasure, Yoshi!
你是怎麼掉進那根水管裏的 And how did you end up in that pipe?
噢 ¡Oh!
讓開 Get out of the way!
我想我們永遠也不會知道了 I don't think we'll ever know.
我才不在乎 I don't care!
問題就出在這裏 Herein lies the problem!
你好 我的小耀西 ¡Hola, mi Yoshi!
歸根結底 這全都是因為一隻耀西 In the end, it was all because of a Yoshi!
對 Yeah!
當我們找到那個小傢伙時 他... When we found that little boy, he...
他跑哪去了 Where did he go?
他看起來挺友好的 你不覺得嗎 He seemed nice, didn't you think?
嘿 他應該知道那是我的摩托車,對吧 Hey, he does know it's my motorcycle, right?
你要把我們帶到哪裏去 Where are you leading us?
試著享受一下吧 公主 Try to enjoy it, princess.
這將是你生前看到的最後一個地方 It's the last place you'll ever see alive!
太棒了 對吧 It's great, right?
我知道我爸爸一定會喜歡的 I know my dad will love it.
媽媽 我害怕 Mommy, I'm scared!
一切都會好起來的 Everything is going to be alright.
這是什麼鬼地方 What in the Cave.
誰帶了個公主來 Who brought a princess?
對啊 Yeah!
而且我帶的可不是隨便哪位公主 And I didn't bring just any princess.
她是宇宙的守護者 She is the guardian of the cosmos.
繁星之母 The mother of stars!
借用她們的力量 我們將摧毀整個宇宙 With their powers, we're going to destroy the universe!
她將為我們的榮耀獻出生命 She will give her life for our glory!
耶 Yeah!
這番演講很棒吧 不是嗎 It was a good speech, wasn't it?
直奔主題且生動形象 It was direct and descriptive.
誰也別想碰我的孩子 Nobody touches my children!
快跑 ¡Corre!
我人生中最偉大的一戰即將來臨 The greatest battle of my life is approaching!
是時候讓我父親重獲自由了 The time has come to free my father!
碧姬公主 生日快樂 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRINCESS PEACH
你覺得她會喜歡嗎 Do you think he'll like it?
瑪利歐 你對公主是不是有特別的感覺 Mario, do you feel something special for the princess?
那個 That?
怎麼會有人覺得不能送給... How can they think one can't give it to...
為你朋友準備的完美禮物... The perfect gift for your friend...
好讓她看到你有多在乎她 so that he can see how much he cares?
如果那像披薩一樣的月亮能吸引你... If the moon that's like a pizza appeals to you...
送給碧姬 a Peach.
難道我沒有愛上碧姬嗎 Didn't I fall in love with Peach?
我們走吧 Let's go.
耶 Yeah!
說 蘑菇 Say, Mushroom!
你好你好 Hello hello!
你好 奇諾比奧 Hello, Toad!
你看上去棒極了 You look amazing.
這位又是誰 And who is this?
耀西 ¿Yoshi?
沒人能抗拒這可愛的臉蛋 Nobody can resist this cute face.
來吧 Come on!
這隻小恐龍突然出現 現在成了我們的一員了 The dinosaur suddenly appears and is now part of the group.
嘿 你看到公主了嗎 Hey, have you seen the princess?
碧姬 你錯過了你自己的派對 Peach, you're missing your own party.
我討厭過生日 I hate birthdays.
是啊 路易吉十歲生日那整天都在哭 Yes. Luigi spent his tenth birthday crying.
他說他的童年結束了 He said his childhood was over.
這一切有趣的是 今天其實根本不是我的生日 The funny thing about all this is that today isn't really my birthday.
奇諾比奧們在今天發現了還是個嬰兒的我 Today the Toads found me as a child.
他們誰也不知道我從哪裏來 None of them have any idea where I come from.
我一生都想知道他們在哪裏... All my life I've wanted to know where he is...
我的全部家人 my whole family.
你心裏一定很難受 It must be hard for you.
有時我感到如此迷茫 Sometimes I feel so lost.
既然不是你的生日 我猜你也不想要什麼禮物了 Since it's not your birthday, I assume you don't want any presents.
瑪利歐 ¡Mario!
好吧 挺痛的 Okay, it hurt.
我喜歡 I love it!
看 Look!
快看 ¡Mira!
碧姬公主 我終於找到你了 Princess Peach, I finally found you.
你現在感覺好些了嗎 Are you feeling better now?
真不敢相信那是你 I can't believe that's you.
媽媽給我們讀過很多關於你的睡前故事 Mom read us many bedtime stories about you.
關於我的 About me?
你確定嗎 Are you sure?
她說過如果她出了什麼事 He said that if anything ever happened to him,
我們就要來找你 你一定會幫我們的 We would look for you and you would help us.
公主 Princess!
我媽媽被綁架了 My mom was kidnapped!
到底發生了什麼事 But what happened?
一個機器人把她帶到了一個醜陋的星球上 A robot takes her to an ugly planet.
就在銀河彼端 星辰門星系 Beyond the Galaxy, Celestial Gate.
你會幫我們嗎 Will you help us?
碧姬 對不起 Peach, sorry.
我試圖... I tried to...
沒錯 我們是在偷聽 那又怎樣 Yes, yes, we were spying, so what?
你想都別想一個人離開 Don't even think about leaving!
嘿 能給公主一點時間嗎 Hey, can you give the princess a minute?
她會把一切控制好的 She has everything under control.
我不同意 瑪利歐 I disagree, Mario.
即使我的睡衣上寫著我是你的粉絲 Even though my pajamas say I'm your fan.
沒什麼好打聽的了 因為她哪也不會去 There's nothing to know because she's not leaving.
好了 大家都出去 Okay, everyone outside.
我們明早再討論這件事 We'll discuss it in the morning.
好好休息 公主 Rest, princess.
奇諾比奧 收拾我們的東西 Toad, pack our things.
你說他離開了是什麼意思 What do you mean he left?
對 瑪利歐給你留了這個 Yes, Mario left you this.
親愛的大鬍子兄弟 我去了星辰門星系... Dear Mustache, I went to the Celestial Gate galaxy...
去尋找這個小女孩的媽媽 to find the mother of this little girl.
我把王國交給你了 I leave the kingdom in your hands.
誠摯的 碧姬 Honestly, Peach.
誠摯的 Sincerely?
哦啦啦 這是個好兆頭 Oh la la, that's a good sign!
碧姬公主離開了嗎 Has Princess Peach left?
哦 不 Oh, no!
請大家冷靜下來 Please calm down!
超級瑪利歐兄弟將暫時接管王國事務 The Super Mario Brothers will be in charge of the kingdom temporarily.
啊 現在怎麼辦 Ah, now what?
嘿 夥計 Hey buddy!
你嚇死我了 You scared me!
怎麼 你想見我們嗎 What, did you want to see us?
在那待著 我馬上過去 Stay there, I'll be right up.
該吸收了 Time to absorb!
把顏料清理乾淨 Clean the paint!
修剪一下這盆盆景 And trim this bonsai!
我來了 Here I go!
你好 路易吉 Hello, Luigi!
你好 瑪利歐 Hello, Mario.
欣賞吧 Admire!
我為碧姬公主創作了一件傑作 I've created a masterpiece for Princess Peach!
感覺怎麼樣 啊 How's it going, huh?
說出你的真實想法 Be completely honest.
哇哦 這些顏色真漂亮 Wow, those are beautiful colors.
既然你要我的意見 這簡直就是垃圾 Since you want my opinion, it's garbage.
你怎敢看著我的傑作說出這種話 How dare you look at my masterpiece and say that?
你以為畫畫很容易嗎 Do you think painting is easy?
我要把你的皮從骨頭上扒下來 I'm going to rip the skin off your bones!
抱歉 剛才那是過去那個邪惡的酷霸王在說話 Excuse me, it's old Bowser talking.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.