X-Men: Days of Future Past

X-Men: Days of Future Past

دانلود زیرنویس Chinese-bg-code

هماهنگ با نسخه‌های زیر

X-Men Days of Future Past 2014 BluRay 1080p x265 HEVC DTS DualAudio-HDR CHS&ENG
ناشر J.K
English

برچسب‌ها

BluRay
1080
x265
HEVC
TS
HD
تاریخ انتشار: 2014-11-24
تعداد دانلود: 72
مخصوص ناشنوایان: No

پیش‌نمایش زیرنویس Chinese-bg-code

نخستین 200 خط.

未来 The future..

一个黑暗而荒芜的世界 A dark, desolate world.

硝烟 A world of war,

苦难 suffering,

迷失 笼罩双方 loss, on both sides.

变种人和站出来帮助他们的人类 Mutants, and the humans who dared to help them,

与无以匹敌的敌人斗争 fighting an enemy, we cannot defeat.

我们注定要走向这条道路吗 Are we destined down this path?

像之前的无数物种那样自取灭亡吗 Destined to destroy ourselves like so many species before us?

还是快速进化 改变我们自己 Or can we evolve fast enough to change ourselves?

改变命运 Change our fate?

未来真的已成定局吗 Is the future truly set?

X战警 逆转未来

他们来了 They're here!

没时间了 哨兵来了 Time's up. Sentinels!

黑子 Sunspot!

我们走 Let's go!

快跑 Run!

闪烁 Blink!

不 No!

太晚了 混蛋 Too late assholes...

过来 Come here!

举起手 Get your hands up!!

- 跪下 - 不 - Get down!! - No!!!

不要 No!!!

幸存者寥寥无几 So few of us left.

教授 Professor...

我找到他们了 I found them.

教授 Professor!

Bobby Bobby!

嘿 风暴女 Hey storm.

嘿 小鬼 Hey kid.

教授 你们来了 Professor, you've made it.

哨兵袭击的时候 征途放哨报信 Whenever the Sentinels attack, warpath spots them,

我送主教回到 and I send Bishop back

袭击发生前去警告我们 to warn us of the attack before it happens.

闪烁侦察下一个藏身地 Blink scouts the next site and,

在他们来之前我们就不在那儿了 well, then we leave before they ever know we were there.

因为我们从没在过 Because we never were.

你们从没在过 什么意思 What do you mean you were never there?

她送主教回到过去 She projects Bishop back in time a few days

警告其他人会有哨兵袭击 to warn the others of the coming attack.

她可以让主教穿越时空 Then she sends Bishop back in time.

不 只有他的意识 No, just his consciousness

送回过去的自己 过去的身体 into his younger self, his younger body.

这也许行得通 Charles This might just work, Charles.

什么行得通 What might work?

哨兵计划最初是Bolivar Trask博士构想出来的 The Sentinel program was originally conceived by Dr.Bolivar Trask.

七十年代初期 In the early 70's,

他是世界上顶尖的武器设计师之一 he was one of the world's leading weapons designers,

但他早已在暗地里开始对变种人进行实验 but covertly, he had begun experimenting on mutants.

用他们的能力完成自己的研究 Using their gifts to fuel his own research.

有一个变种人发现了他的勾当 There was one mutant who had discovered what he was doing.

这个变种人可以随意变换成任何人的样子 A mutant with the ability to transform herself into anyone.

魔形女 Mystique.

我认识的她叫Raven I knew her as Raven.

我们在孩童时相识 共同成长 We met when we were children, grew up together.

她就像我的妹妹 She was like a sister to me.

我想要帮助她 却使她与我背道而驰 I tried to help her but only succeeded in driving her away.

她四处追杀Trask She hunted Trask across the world,

越南战争后1973年签订巴黎和平协约时 and at the Paris Peace Accords in 1973 after the Vietnam war,

她找到了Trask she found Trask,

杀了他 and killed him.

那是她第一次杀人 It was the first time she killed.

却不是最后一次 It wasn't her last.

但杀死Trask并未达到她预期的结果 But killing Trask did not have the outcome she expected.

反而促使了政府对哨兵计划的需求 It only persuaded the government of the need for his program.

那天他们抓住了她 They captured her that day,

折磨她 在她身上做实验 tortured her, experimented on her.

在她的DNA里 In her DNA,

他们发现了她变形能力的奥秘 they discovered the secrets to her powers of transformation.

这让他们找到了制造新武器的关键 It gave them the key they needed to create weapons

使新武器可以适应任何变种能力 that could adapt to any mutant power,

不到五十年之后 and in less than 50 years,

屠杀了我们无数同族的机器问世了 the machines that have destroyed so many of our kind were created.

这一切都始于1973年的那一天 And it all started that day in 1973.

她第一次杀人的那天 她彻底变成魔形女的那天 The day she first killed. The day she truly became Mystique.

你想回到那一天 You wanna go back there?

如果我能找到她 阻止暗杀行动 If I can get to her, stop the assassination,

不让她落入敌手 keep her out of their hands,

我们就能扼杀哨兵计划的诞生 then we can stop the Sentinels from ever being born.

让这场战争在开始之前就结束 And end this war before it ever begins.

我能把人送到几周之前 I can send someone back a couple of weeks,

最多一个月 但你说的是好几十年 maybe a month, but you're talking about going back decades.

你有世界上最强大的大脑 教授 You have the most powerful brain in the world, Professor.

但到达极限时 它也会崩溃 But the mind can only stretch so far before it snaps.

这会让你粉身碎骨 我很抱歉 It would rip you apart. I'm sorry,

没人能承受这场时空旅行 no one could survive that trip.

要是有人的大脑可以自我修复呢 What if someone's mind has a way of snapping back?

要是有人可以在被撕裂的同时痊愈呢 What if someone can be heal as fast as they rip apart?

好 分散开 Okay, spread out.

守住自己的位置 Take your position.

我在以前鬼知道在哪儿的身体里醒来 然后呢 So I wake up in my younger body, God knows where, then what?

你得去我家 找到我 You'll need to go to my house and find me.

让我相信你说的一切 Convince me of all of this.

你不能直接读心吗 Won't you just be able to read my mind?

我在1973年时还没有这种能力 I didn't have my powers in 1973.

Logan 你得像我以前对你一样 Logan, you going to have to do for me, what I once did for you.

引领我 指引我 Lead me, guide me.

那时的我与现在截然不同 I was a very different man then.

你要对我有耐心 You'll have to be patient with me.

耐心可不是我的强项 Patience isn't my strongest suit.

你还要找到我 You'll need me as well.

什么 What?

魔形女离开Charles之后 After Mystique left Charles,

她来找我 是我把她送上这条危险的路 she came with me and I set her on a dangerous path.

更黑暗的路 Darker path.

这将需要我们两个人的力量 It's going to take the two of us,

在我们势不两立的时候并肩作战 side by side at a time when we couldn't be further apart.

好极了 Great.

我要去哪里找你 So where do I find you?

这有些复杂 Well, it's complicated.

你的身体会陷入沉睡 Basically your body will go to sleep,

同时你的意念会穿越时间 while your mind travels back in time.

只要你还停留在过去 As long as you're back there,

过去和现在就会共存 past and present will continue to coexist.

一旦你醒过来 But once you wake up,

你过去的作为会覆盖历史 whatever you've done will take hold and become history.

其他人只会记得被改变后的历史 And for the rest of us it'll be the only history that we know.

就像过去的五十年从未发生过 It'll be like the last 50 years never happened.

这个世界 这场战争 This world, this war,

只有你记得这一切 the only person who will remember it, is you.

好了 Logan Alright Logan,

我需要你清空思绪 尽可能保持冷静 I need you to clear your head and to stay as calm as possible.

什么 什么意思 What, what do you mean?

如果你的情绪波动 我会很难控制你 If your mind gets rocky, it'll be harder for me to hold you.

你可能会在过去和未来之间迷失 You could start to slip between past and future.

如果情绪波动不可避免呢 What if I need to get a little rocky?

想想平静的事情 Think peaceful thoughts.

平静的事情 Peaceful thoughts.

有什么好消息吗 Do you have any good news?

你不会变老所以你看起来会和现在一样 Well, you don't really age so you'll pretty much look the same.

你能在过去停留的时间不多 You won't have much time in the past.

哨兵会找到我们 The Sentinels will find us.

他们从不失手 They always do.

这一次 我们将无法逃脱 我们无路可逃了 And this time we won't be able to run, we'll have no escape.

我们将背水一战 This is our last chance.

你确定这样行得通吗 Do you really think this will work?

我对他有信心 I have faith in him.

我担心的不是他 是我们 那时我们都还年轻 It's not him I'm worried about, it's us, we were young,

我们什么都不明白 we didn't know any better.

现在不会了 We will now.

回头见 See you soon.

可能会有些刺痛 This might sting a little.

我的天啊 Holy shit.

成功了 It worked.

嘿 有事吗 Hey, what's going on?

- Gwen 穿上衣服 - 你们是谁 - Gwen, get dressed. - Who the hell are you?

嘿 我不知道发生了什么 Hey, I don't know what's going on here.

发生了什么 你应该保护老板的女儿 What's going on is that you're supposed to be guarding the boss' daughter,

而不是和她上床 not screwing her.

我没和她睡 I didn't sleep with her.

- 没有吗 - 没有 - No? - No.

我是说 有 我和她睡过好多次 但是 I mean yes, I slept with her many times but,

Jimmy Jimmy!

那不是我 是以前的我 That wasn't me, that was the old me,

我二十秒之前才到这儿 I just got here like 20 seconds ago.

- 真的吗 - 是啊 - Really? - Yeah.

那好吧 你衣服呢 Well then, what happened to your clothes?

我的 哦 My... Oh

我要是说我是从未来被送来的 你信吗 Would you believe me if I told you I was sent here from the future?

- 亲爱的 你先出去 - 好吧 - Get out of here sweetheart, - Yeah.

我们来处理这个家伙 We're gonna take care of this comedian.

得了吧 No, you're not.

把车钥匙给我 再给我些油钱 You're gonna give me the keys to your car and some money for gas

不然你就得进医院了 or you're gonna wake up in the hospital.

相信我 这种事我见多了 Trust me, I know how these things play out.

哦 因为你来自未来吗 Oh, because you're from the future?

不 因为这个 No, because of these.

搞什么鬼 What the hell..

妈的 Damn it!

想想平静的事 Peaceful thoughts..

我们正在评估所有国防开支 We are reviewing all of our defense expenditures,

所有灰色支出都将公诸于众 and all the black books are being opened.

我们不会支持威胁人民安全的武器 We can't support a weapon that targets our own citizens.

如果你所说的变种人真的在我们之间 If these mutants as you described are already living among us

那说明我们能够和平共处 then they are living here peacefully.

这十年里从未发生意外 We haven't had an incident in over 10 years!

- 你忘了古巴的事吗 - 那件事从未确认 - After what happened in Cuba? - That was never confirmed!

我们有真正的敌人 苏联人 中国人 We have very real enemies out there, the Russians, the Chinese.

我们所说的 We are talking about

只是总人口中微乎其微的一部分 a tenth of a tenth of a tenth of our population.

请允许我给你们读一些东西 Allow me to read something to you.

请吧 Please.

这是中情局的朋友得到的一份文件 This was acquired by our friends at the CIA.

是一份由牛津大学的一个变种人写的论文 It's a dissertation written by a mutant at Oxford University

我引述如下 and I quote;

"对于尼安德特人来说 他们的变种表亲智人 "To Homo neanderthalenses, his mutant cousin Homosapiens,

也就是我们 which is us,

是一个畸变 was an aberration,

人类的变种 智人的到来 the arrival of the mutated human species, Homosapiens,

所跟随的就是他们进化不足的 was followed by the immediate extinction

同族种群的即刻灭亡 of their less evolved kin."

好了 现在 Well, now

我们就是尼安德特人 we are the Neanderthal.

这是片面之词 Trask博士 Speak for yourself, Dr.Trask.

知道吗 你们把士兵送到越南 You know, when you sent those soldiers to Vietnam

却没有配备赢取战争所需的武器 without the weapons they needed to win the war,

是你们低估了敌人 you underestimated your enemy.

要是这次还是如此 You do that with this enemy,

More Chinese-bg-code subtitles for X-Men: Days of Future Past

نظرات

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left