نخستین 200 خط.
《越獄》前情回顧 Previously on Prison Break
老兄 我們不如對半分了 來個雙贏? Listen, why don't I just give you half the money we call it a day?
好吧 你六我四 All right, 60/40.
你個竊賊王八蛋 你最好跪下祈求上帝 You thieving son of a bitch. You better get down on your knees
不要讓我找到你 and pray to god that I don't find you.
要是讓我找到你 我發毒誓扒你皮抽你筋 Because if I do, mark my words,I'm gonna gut you bow to stern.
- 貝利克先生? - 什麼事? - Mr. Bellick? - Yeah?
你介意我再問你幾個問題嗎? Do you mind answering a few more questions?
我們已經發現布倫斯兄弟 We have a lead as to where burroughs
匯合地點的線索了 will be meeting up with his brother.
是一個他稱之為"Bolshoi booze"的地方 It's a place he referred to as "Bolshoi Booze".
這是數字 They're numbers.
把經緯坐標輸入全球定位系統會發現那是新墨西哥州沙漠中的某處 Plug 'em into your GPS they'll take you to a spot in the New Mexico desert.
爸爸! - Daddy!
寶貝 準備好出發了嗎? - Hey, baby, you ready to go?
走 快走! Go, go, go, go, go!
我們接著怎麼辦? What do we do now?
她開口了嗎? - she told you anything?
還沒有 - Not yet.
那就殺了她 - Then kill her.
但是她知道些事情 - Well, she knows something.
你敢抗命 你就完了! You disobey me, you are done!
幹掉她 Paul! Put her in the ground, Paul!
只要你告訴我你父親給了你什麼 You're going to die, and all you had to do was
我就放你條生路 tell me what your father gave you.
去死吧 Go to hell.
飛機會停靠在7英里路牌處 The plane's gonna stop at the seven-mile marker,
第四大道 日落時分 route 4 at sunset.
-我們必須出發了 -我帶來個人 - We got to go. - I brought someone.
爸爸? Dad?
我們以前遇到過 We met before.
果然是你 It was you.
別激動 兒子 Go easy, son.
離我遠點 Stay away from me.
到底怎麼回事? - What the hell's going on?
我認識他 - I know him.
你說你認識他什麼意思? 那根本不可能 What do you mean you know him? That's impossible.
我認識他 I know him.
我瞭解這個人! I know this man!
邁克爾... - Michael...
這就夠了 - Maybe that's far enough.
這與你無關 this doesn't concern you.
爸爸 究竟怎麼回事? What the hell's going on, dad?
媽媽死後... After mom died...
你在少管所 you were in juvie.
他們把我扔給了這個... They put me with this...
這個養父照管 this foster father
在珀欣大街的家中 down on Pershing avenue.
他打罵我 He punished me,
把我鎖起來 locked me up.
如果有人被如此長久地單獨關在黑暗之中 If you leave someone alone in the dark for that long,
他的眼睛就會發生變化 their eyes start to adjust.
不管多小的東西都能夠看到 You start to see things, no matter how small,
因為如果那些東西存在的話 它們可以幫上忙 because if they exist, they can help you.
助你達成獨自關在黑暗中... ...唯一想做的事情 help you do the only thing you want to do...when you're alone in the dark:
逃出去 Get out.
我用過你們見過的所有魚餌 I've used just about every lure that you could use.
很多種只有專家才能用好 Most of them, you need to be an expert to use.
這款電動魚餌與眾不同 this moto lure's a little different.
每個人 真的是所有人都能用它釣魚 Everybody, I mean everybody, can fish with it.
而且你還能釣到更大的魚 And you're gonna catch bigger fish,
釣到更多的魚 you're gonna catch more fish.
甚至在水草密集處也能起作用 it even works in weedy areas
而通常一般的魚餌就失靈了 where most top-water lures won't work.
朋友們 看看這個吧 Take a look at this baby.
這玩意看上去像極了小淡水魚 this thing looks like a real minnow.
這是個非常酷的魚餌 this is one very cool bait.
我還從未見過這麼好的東西 I have never seen anything quite like this.
即便你以前在電視直銷上買過魚餌 even if you've bought lures off of tv in the past
最後失望而歸 and been disappointed--
請相信我 我非常清楚你的感受 and believe me, I know how you feel--
對不起 老兄 - Sorry, man.
我以為你出去了 I thought you'd left.
不 我還在這兒 No, still here. Here I am.
是這樣的 有些客人 Yeah, it's just that a couple of guests are
投訴你電視開得太響 complaining about the volume of your TV.
對不起 我睡著了 Oh, sorry, I fell asleep.
可能不小心按到遙控器 I must have hit the remote.
我會解決的 謝謝 真對不起 I'll take care of it. Thanks.Sorry. Thanks.
很好 那麼請你現在就開輕點 Great.Um, so could you do that for me now, please,
現在就解決掉? so it's taken care of?
-好的 -謝了 Yeah. Thanks.
好了 開小了 taken care of .
你浴室裏沒問題吧? is, uh, everything okay in your bathroom?
你說什麼? Excuse me?
你的浴室 裏面聲音好大 Your bathroom. There's a noise coming from it.
是啊 我女兒把洗澡視為一種嬉戲 Yeah, my daughter thinks bath time is playtime.
我會清理好的 我保證 抱歉 I will clean it up. Scout's honor.Sorry.
好吧 祝你愉快 All right. Have a nice day.
你也是 Yeah, you, too.
邁克爾 邁克爾 請等等 邁克爾 - Michael, - Michael? - Michael, please wait.
他真的這麼對你? - He did this to you?
邁克爾! 林肯! - Michael! - Lincoln!
他真的這麼對你? He did this to you?
他真的這麼對你? He did this to you?
你怎麼可以這麼做 How could you do that
對一個活生生的人 to another human being with your own hands?
沒事了 你現在安全了 it's okay. You're safe now.
他不會再傷害你了 He's not going to hurt you anymore.
來吧 Come on.
跟我來 不要往回看 Come with me and don't look back.
邁克爾! Michael!
邁克爾... Michael...
這一切都會過去的 it's gonna be all right.
莎拉! Sara!
《越獄》第二季 第十二集 Prison.Break.S02E12
六個月 Six months
我在那呆了整整六個月 Six months I was in that place.
你那個時候在哪裏? Where were you?
你知道多久了? How long did you know?
我盡全力最快找到你 I found you as soon as I could.
州政府把你轉來轉去 The state kept moving you around.
然後你又走了 對嗎? Then you went away again, right?
難道你不知道 我這麼離開你心有多痛嗎? You don't think it killed me to leave you like that?
就這樣離開 To leave in the first place?
從一開始我就是那個問題的關鍵 Since the beginning, I was the problem.
從第一天開始 Since day one.
你的人生全是因為我而弄成這樣 Your lives are what they are because of me.
林肯告訴了我有關公司的事 Yes, Linc told me about the company.
很明顯 你是某種分析家 Apparently, you were some kind of analyst.
那就是你不惜放棄家庭而選擇的工作 That's the job you chose over your family.
我以為我幹的都是對的 我以為我是在保護你 I thought I was doing the right thing. I thought I was protecting you.
爸爸 保護我什麼? 防範誰? From what, dad, from who?
公司有對手! 我對公司非常重要 The company had enemies! I was important to the company.
成了被對付的目標 I became a target.
制約我的最簡單的方法就是抓住你! Easiest way to get to me would be to get to you!
我一知道那有多腐敗 我就馬上離開了 I left as soon as I realized how corrupt it all was.
- 他們是如何收買政府的... - 你任何時候都可以回來! -How they were buying the government... - you could have come back at any time!
不 我不能! - No, I couldn't!
邁克爾 是公司的運作 使我和你們面臨這樣大的風險 Michael, turning on the company put me and you at even greater risk.
我必須遠離是非之地 I had to stay away.
我們曾是你的兒子 We were your sons.
你現在還是 邁克爾 And you still are, Michael.
我們可以收拾這殘局 We can fix this.
我回來了這樣我們可以應對險境 I came back so that we could fix this.
這冤案永遠也不能被澄清 this can never be fixed.
有卷錄音帶提供了我們所需要的一切 There's a tape.Gives us everything we need.
林肯會被無罪釋放 Linc will be set free
如果我們找到錄音帶的話 if we find it.
你不會相信他覺得那盤錄音帶在誰手裏 You're not gonna believe who he thinks has it.
誰? Who?
莎拉 sara
是的 身材瘦高 棕色頭髮 棕色眼睛 Yes, uh, tall and slender,brown hair, brown eyes.
她還嚴重受傷 She'd be pretty banged up.
急診室沒有符合此描述的人 No one matching that description has been brought into the er.
克裏曼 Kellerman.
沒有關於沙拉的報告? No report on Sara Tancredi?
她死了 She's dead.
我正在處理屍體 I'm dealing with the body right now.
你該放心了 都結束了 You must be relieved that it's over.
是的 Yeah
是的 我要掛了 Yeah, I got to go.
還有件事 我要確認 One more thing: Confirmation.
我要你處理屍體前拍張照片給我 I need a photo of the body before disposal.
你用手機拍 然後發給我 我好... Uh, take one with your phone and send it to me and I'll...
比爾 現在不是時候 好不好? Bill not a good time right now, all right?
保羅 深呼吸一下 然後去拍張照 Paul, take a breath, then take the picture.
我等著 I'm waiting.
"現在是非常危險的時候 "They traveled into a very dangerous place.
阿維德知道 "Now, Arvid knew that, "
但是他仍然緊緊的抓住龍的繩索 but he held tightly onto the dragon's leash anyway,
怪物拖著小男孩 "as the creature ran into the everdark forest,
跑進了黑暗森林 pulling the young boy behind him."
為什麼他不放開繩索呢? Why didn't he just let go of the leash?
因為他愛他那只龍 Well, because he loved the dragon.
如果你愛誰 Now, when you love someone,
你就絕不會放棄他們 you'll do anything to hold onto them.
會做任何事讓他們安全和開心 Anything to keep them safe and happy.
這就是為什麼我們在一起露營嗎? Is that why we're camping?
對 我們會永遠在一起的 Yep. So we can all be together.
我很開心 I'm happy
我也很開心 I'm happy, too.
拿去吧 Here you go.
現在都解決了 是吧? Well, it's all working out, huh?
別提了 Don't say that.
此時此刻 在這裏 You know, this moment, right here, right now,
一切都是值得的 it's all worth it.
我愛你 I love you
我也愛你 I love you, too.
照片很老了 That's old.
孩子都已經長大了 The kids are bigger now.
對不起 我只是... Sorry. I was just...
等了太久 是會感到無聊的 getting bored out of your wits'cause you been waiting so long.
我真的很抱歉讓你久等 Really sorry about all this.
我們以前這裏殺人案不多 We don't get a whole bunch of homicides out here,
現在可能兇手想把以前的補上吧 and, well, we're trying to play catch-up.
請坐 Please, have a seat.
你朋友的事我很遺憾 I'm real sorry about your friend.
病態的世界 Sick world out there.
你說的是真的嗎? Ain't that the truth?
你們倆是一起到堪薩斯州的? So you guys out here in kansas together?
是的 沒錯 Yeah. That's right.
來幹什麼? Doing what?
嗯...只是來觀光 Well, you know, just seeing the sights.
你們離開芝加哥到特比裏來觀光? You left Chicago to see the sights in Tribune, Kansas?
上次我說過了 一個人想去哪兒去哪兒 Last time I checked, a man could go where he wanted.
貝利克先生... Mr. Bellick...
叫我布拉德 Brad.
布拉德 其實我並不關心你們在這裏做什麼 Brad. I don't really care what you were doing out here.
這只是個程序 We're both in law enforcement.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.