نخستین 200 خط.
打烊前最后点餐了 Last orders, please.
- 肖恩 - 什么事? - Shaun. - Yeah?
你懂我在说什么吗? Do you see what I'm saying?
完全懂 Yeah, totally.
我知道他是你的好朋友,但你跟他同住一室 I know he's your best friend, but you do live with him.
我知道… I know.
并非我不喜欢艾德 It's not that I don't like Ed.
艾德,并非我不喜欢你 Ed, it's not that I don't like you.
没关系 It's all right.
- 只是如果我们能多花点时间相处… - 干 - It'd just be nice if we could... - Fuck.
- 会比较好 - 混帐 - spend a bit more time together. - Bollocks.
- 就我们两人 - 妈的 - Just the two of us. - Cock it.
有艾德跟着,难怪我老是带我室友一块出来 It's just with Ed here, it's no wonder I always bring my flatmates out,
那只会使事情更加恶化 and then that only exacerbates things.
什么意思? What do you mean?
你们日子不太好过,是吧? Well, you guys hardly get on, do you?
不,“恶化”是什么意思? No, what does "exacerbate" mean?
表示令事情越变越糟 It means to make things worse.
对,对 Right, right.
我意思是说,并非我不喜欢大卫和小黛 Well, I mean, it's not that I don't like David and Di, you know.
两位,并非我不喜欢你们 Guys, it's not that I don't like you.
没关系 It's all right.
我真的很希望多陪陪你 And it's not that I don't want to spend time with you, 'cause I do.
只是艾德朋友不太多 It's just Ed doesn't have too many friends.
你们谁想喝一杯吗? Can I get any of you cunts a drink?
有人要吗? Anybody?
不用了,谢谢 No, thank you.
我知道… I know...
肖恩很重朋友 friends are important to Shaun,
但你必须拨点时间给你们两人 but you do actually have to set some quality time aside for yourselves.
大卫总是带上我 Yeah, I mean Daffs is always taking me
去看些著名建筑物 to see these listed buildings,
我总是拖着他上戏院去 and, you know, I'm always dragging him to the theater.
我不太喜欢上戏院 I'm not so hot on theater.
那去吃顿饭怎样? Well, how about a nice meal?
你们周年纪念日快到了 It's your anniversary soon, isn't it?
是在上礼拜 It was last week.
你们有做什么特别的事吗? Did you do anything special?
- 我们来了这里 - 肖恩,猪肉豆干 - We came here. - Shaun. Hog lumps.
肖恩,我想说的是 Shaun, what I'm trying to say is
我需要更多的东西 I need something more,
远远超过每晚待在温彻斯特 more than spending every night in the Winchester.
我想出去做些更有趣的事 I want to get out there and do more interesting stuff.
我想活得久一点 I want to live a little.
我要你希望想要去做 I want you to want to want to do it, too.
听听我,我开始像你妈一样唠叨了 Listen to me. I'm beginning to sound like your mum.
我是不认识她啦 Not that I'd know what she sounds like.
你还没见过他妈? You still haven't met his mum?
还没 Not yet.
你跟你妈处不好吗? Don't you get along with your mum, Shaun?
不是她的… No. It's not that I don't get on with her...
你以你妈为耻吗,肖恩? Are you ashamed by your mum, Shaun?
不是,我爱我妈 No, I love my mum.
- 我爱他妈 - 艾德! - I love his mum. - Ed!
- “她像奶油一般” - 艾德! - She's like butter. - Ed!
- 肖恩 - 伙计们 - Shaun! - Guys.
- 肖恩 - 丽兹 - Shaun. - Liz.
我明白你想说什么,我同意 Look, I understand what you're trying to say, okay, and I agree.
我们应该离开,明天开始吧 We should get out there. We'll start tomorrow.
我会订一间餐厅 All right, I'll book a restaurant,
海鲜餐馆 you know, the place that does all the fish.
就我们两人 Just the two of us.
情况会改变的,我保证 Things will change, I promise.
真的吗,肖恩? Really, Shaun?
打烊了,各位 Time, gentlemen.
“这座城镇逐渐像座鬼城” This town is coming like a ghost town
肖恩? Shaun?
玩家二已进入游戏 Player two has entered the game.
你不去上班吗? Haven't you got work?
玩家二已离开游戏 Player two has left the game.
昨晚前门又没关了 You do know the front door was open again last night.
- 我没说是你 - 我知道 - I'm not saying it was you. - I know, man.
- 我说的是艾德 - 对 - I'm saying it was Ed. - Right.
我不能这样生活下去 I can't live like this.
看看现在样子 I mean, just look at the state of it.
我们不再是学生了 We're not students anymore.
彼得… Pete. Just...
他一毛钱也没拿进这房子 I mean, it's not like he even brings any real money into the house.
他有拿一些回来 Well, he brings a bit.
什么? 卖毒品的钱吗? What, dealing drugs?
你知道他时不时的卖一些大麻 Oh, he sells a bit of weed every now and again, you know.
你也卖过大麻 You've sold puff.
对,就一次,在大学时,卖给了你 Yeah, once. At college. To you.
我从小学就认识他了 Well, look, I've known him since primary school, you know.
我喜欢他在一块,他是个开心果 I like having him around, he's a laugh.
因为他会模仿红毛猩猩吗? What, because he can impersonate an orangutan?
干他奶奶的 Fuck-a-doodle-doo.
放过他吧 Oh, leave him alone.
我承认,有好几次他是相当搞笑 All right, I admit he can be pretty funny on occasion.
就像那次我们通宵没睡,喝苹果酒 Like that time we stayed up all night drinking Apple Schnapps
玩《铁拳二代》电玩游戏 and playing Tekken 2.
没错 Oh, yeah.
什么时候的事? When was that?
- 五年前 - 他何时要回家? - That was five years ago. - When's he going home?
嘿,听着…左上角 Hey, man, listen... Top left.
- 我要说… 上膛 - 上了 - I was gonna say... Reload. - I'm on it.
- 自从… 射的真准 - 谢谢 - Since... Nice shot. - Thanks.
等我两秒 Two seconds.
- 好了,面条? - 有货吗? - You all right. Noodle? - Hello, mate, got anything?
- 没有 - 伊博说你有 - No, man. - But Eball says you was holding.
- 我通通没了 - 一点都没有? - I ain't got nothing. - What? You ain 't got nothing at all?
我自己只剩下一点精力了 I've only got a Henry meself.
好了,晚点再说吧 All right, laters.
听着… Listen...
既然你目前没工作 since you're not working at the moment,
可不可以请你整理一下房子? could you please clean up a bit?
如果你播放答录机的话 And if you play the answer machine,
可以抄下每通留言吗? could you take down everyone's messages, not just your own?
好 Yep.
不是很粗重的活吧? It's not that taxing, is it?
在纸上写点字 Writing something on a little scrap of paper?
- 不是 - 好 - Right. - Nope.
- 唐… - 别这样,很好玩的 - Dom, hi... - Come on. it was pretty funny.
你会照他说的去做吗? Will you do what he said though?
我不会为他做任何事 I ain't doing nothing for him.
那为我做吧 Well, do it for me, then.
对不起,肖恩 I'm sorry, Shaun.
没关系 It's all right.
不,不,对不起,肖恩 No, no. I'm sorry, Shaun.
老天,真臭 Oh, my God, that's rotten.
你不笑我就不会再放屁了 I'll stop doing them when you stop laughing.
我没在笑 I am not laughing, I'm going.
- 接电话 - 你去接 - Get that. - You get it.
肖恩,是我 Hello, Shaun, it's me.
我今天会有点走不开 Look, I'm gonna be a bit tied up today,
你能把订位从七点改成八点吗? so when you book the table, can you make it 8:00 rather than 7:00?
我上班时再打给你,拜拜 I'll try you at work. Bye, bye, bye.
你死定了 You're dead.
麻烦赏点零钱吧,先生? Spare some change, please, mister?
好的 Yeah.
小心,你瞎了眼吗? Watch out. Are you blind?
美方太空探测船欧米茄六号 The American deep space probe Omega Six,
预计本周末返回地球 due to return to earth this weekend,
却意外地掉入英国东南部的大气层… has unexpectedly re-entered Earth's atmosphere over south-east England
破碎残骸遍及一个据信是人口稠密的地区 and broken apart over what's believed to be a populated area.
尼尔森? Nelson?
尼尔森? Nelson?
你好,朋友,今天不买啤酒? Hello, my friend. No beer today?
不,现在喝酒有点过早 No, it's a bit early for me.
大家集合,请集合一下 Gather round, everyone. Gather round, please.
集合 Gather round.
今天不但所罗门先生没来上班 Now, as well as Mr. Sloman being off today,
恐怕艾许也觉得身体有点不适 I'm afraid Ash is feeling a little bit under the weather.
所以将由我负责,因为… So, I will be taking charge, as the...
是最老的 Oldest.
是资深员工 Senior Staff Member.
所以只要我们同心协力… So, if we can all just pull together, I know that...
你好呀,伙伴 Hello? Hello, mate.
- 诺尔 - 我昨晚完全气疯了 - Noel... - I was totally munted last night.
对,我跟他讲了,他只找了亨利 Yeah, I spoke to him. He's only got Henry.
- 好了,伙伴,晚点再聊 - 晚点聊 - All right, mate. Laters. - Laters.
继续说吧 Continue.
谢谢 Thank you.
就像所罗门先生常说的 As Mr. Sloman always says,
团队(TEAM)中没有我(I)这个字,不过派(PIE)则有个我(I) "There's no 'I' in team but there is an 'I' in pie.
在…在鲜肉派(MEAT PIE))有个我(I)字 "In... There's an 'I' in meat pie."
肉(MEAT)的拼字重组就是团队(TEAM)… The anagram of "meat" is "team."
我不懂他的用意何在 I don't know what he's talking about.
不准讲电话,又不是社交聚会 Look, that's it. And, Noel, phones off, yeah? It's not a social gathering.
好了,你头都快秃了,老爷爷 All right, keep your hair on, Grandad.
拜托我才29岁 I'm 29 for Christ's sakes.
你多大年纪? 20? 21? How old are you? 20? 21?
17岁 Seventeen.
我知道你不想永远待在这儿 Look, I know you don't wanna be here forever.
我这生也有很多事情想做 I got things I wanna do with my life.
什么时候? When?
你衣服沾上红色了 You got red on you.
你好呀,伙伴 Hello, mate.
这一台配备基本数位综合频道 This one comes with a basic, sort of, digital package.
有生活休闲频道,一些音乐频道 You've got your lifestyle channels there, a bit of Trisha.
有娱乐台,我不清楚那台是什么 You've got entertainment... I don't know what that is.
新闻,所有基本新闻频道 News. All the basic news channels.
…一直在追我… ...coming after me like this...
…被认为是由于接触… ...believed to be caused by exposure...
- 肖恩 - 我有顾客 - Shaun. - Yeah, I'm with customers.
是你爸 It's your dad.
他不是我爸 He's not my dad,
是我继父 he's my stepdad.
菲利普 Philip.
肖恩 Shaun.
你没忘记明天的事吧? I trust you haven't forgotten about tomorrow.
- 没有 - 两个月一次的拜访 - No. - Your bi-monthly visit.
没有,我没忘 No, I haven't forgotten.
也许你可以带花来 Perhaps you could bring the flowers
补送母亲节忘了送的花 you forgot to bring Barbara on Mother's Day.
我会的 I was gonna.
别送车库前院摘的廉价花朵 And not a cheap posy from a garage forecourt.
不会的 I wasn't gonna.
我们很期待明天见到你 Well, we look forward to seeing you tomorrow, then.
好的 Okay.
你衣服沾上红色了 You've got red on you.
你不是说这不是社交聚会吗? I thought you said this wasn't a social gathering?
什么? What?
为何你可以跟你爸聊天? How comes you're allowed to speak to your dad?
A、他不是我爸 A, he's not my dad,
好吗?他是我继父 okay? He's my stepdad.
B呢 And B,
是紧急事件 it was an emergency.
怎么,比如买花给你妈吗? What, like buying your mum some flowers?
诺尔,不管你怎么想的 Noel, no matter what you might think, okay,
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.