Gone in Sixty Seconds

Gone in Sixty Seconds

دانلود زیرنویس Chinese-bg-code

هماهنگ با نسخه‌های زیر

Gone in Sixty Seconds 2000 720p BrRip x264 YIFY chseng
ناشر klseklse
chseng

برچسب‌ها

brrip
x264
720p
720
تاریخ انتشار: 2015-08-29
تعداد دانلود: 55
مخصوص ناشنوایان: No

پیش‌نمایش زیرنویس Chinese-bg-code

نخستین 200 خط.

- 吃完早餐后留在家里吧 - 真的? You should stay home from brunch. Are you sure? Mmm.

主演:尼古拉斯.凯奇 Nicolas Cage

片名:极速60秒 Gone in Sixty Seconds

主演:安吉丽娜·朱莉 Angelina Jolie

威顿与威瑟街口

坦波勒弄错了 他说保时捷在威顿与威瑟街口 Tumbler messed up. He said the Porsche should be...

威顿与威瑟街口 at the corner of Wiltern and Wetherly.

它就在这里 - It's right there. - You're bullshittin' me, right?

不会吧...威顿街9O24号? 什么 那台? - 9024 Wiltern? - What? That?

我得拿工具 I gotta get my tool.

奇普! 他说的是真的 Kip! He ain't bullshittin'.

奇普 什么鬼工具 那是砖头 Kip! That's not a tool. That's a damn brick!

要用那玩意儿...干脆直接跟监狱订房算了 Kip, man, we gonna use a brick, man, we might as well call a prison and make reservations.

别这样 Ah, come on.

去找号码 Get the number.

42850 42850.

快点 Hurry up, man.

走吧 Man, let's go!

快闪人吧 Let's get the hell outta here.

好了 大神偷 你带我们近来 Okay, Billy Badass, you got us in here.

就得带我们出去 Now tell me how the hell we gonna get out.

你不会想那么做吧? Oh, no. I know you ain't gonna do what I think you're gonna do.

天啊 快啊 - Oh, man! - Come on!

这又不是"正义前锋" 冲啊 ("正义前锋"是80年代的电视剧集) - This ain't The Dukes of Hazzard. - Come on!

听听我的新技巧 我称之为"坐坐爽" Yo, so check out my new move. I call it "The Stranger."

我坐着我的手 l5到2O分钟直到它变麻 What I do is, I sit on my hand for like 15, 20 minutes...

没有知觉 接着... until it goes numb, no feeling at all.

再对它狂抽猛送 And then... I rub one out.

坐坐爽? The Stranger, huh?

我真觉得自己像幼儿园保姆 It's like a little boys' nursery school I've come upon here.

他们人呢? Where are they?

别惹他们 甜心 你真够呛的 - Leave those people alone. - Oh, my God. Sweetie, you're so talented.

这是贼车 贼车 - Wha... Hey, hey. Stolen car. Stolen car. - I know. I know.

我爱你 Hey, I love you.

我们会被捕的 Man, we goin' to jail, man!

来啊 Come on!

双手放在背后 你有权保持缄默 Keep your hands behind your back. You have the right to remain silent.

小心 Hey, watch it!

有辆银色保时捷 时速约8O英里 We have a silver Porsche. Estimated speed: 80 miles per hour.

在威夏街向西行驶 Heading west on Wilshire Boulevard.

这是制空一号 疑犯在桥上上往南行驶 This is Air One. We have a visual of the suspect southbound...

在文森特托马斯大桥 on Vincent Thomas Bridge.

出状况了? 是啊 我想看"杰瑞开炮" - Something wrong, Tumbler? - Yeah, I'm missing Jerry Springer.

好耶 好耶... Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!

很好 很好 That's right, that's right, that's right, that's right!

你好 大车商 What's up, old man?

她从静止到6O英里只要5.2秒 She'll go zero to 60 in 5.2 seconds.

这点我能证明 Believe me, I can vouch for that.

地面人员 疑犯已进入货栈南端 Ground units be advised, suspects last seen entering south side of warehouse.

搞定十三辆 还有三十七辆 Thirteen down, thirty-seven to go.

那是什么? - What the hell is that? - What is that, man?

你惹出麻烦了 坦波勒 - Now you've gone and done it, Raines. - Tumbler!

坦波勒 把字擦掉 拿走灯 - Get the board and get the lights! - I got it, I got it!

擦不掉 This is bullshit. It's not comin' off!

拿钥匙 我去拿 - Keys! Get the keys! - I got 'em. I got 'em!

快点 Come on, everybody! Let's go! Hurry up!

拿到了 走吧 托比 去拿 - I got it! - Let's go! Toby, get it!

快走 拿灯 - Let's go, boys! - Come on, come on! I got the light!

走 快走... Go, go, go! Let's go!

该死 Shit!

查到些什么? What do we got?

全跑了 All gone. We didn't get a single one of 'em.

一个也没抓到 都是行家 And we are talking about professionals.

车锁 架驶盘 点火装置都完好无伤 No visible damage to locking mechanisms, steering columns or ignitions.

你看 这些可不是本田思域 And, as you can see, these are not Honda Civics.

这是新款的奔驰 This is one of three brand-new Mercedes,

他们宣称这车能完全防窃 a car they say is unstealable.

除非有从汉堡直接寄来的... Yeah, unless you get the laser-cut transponder key...

数位镭射车匙 sent directly to the U.S. Dealer from Hamburg.

他们有内应 They got somebody working on the inside.

查出车是哪个车商的 还有其他资料 - Find out which dealership sold them, serviced them, etc., etc.

我会去查 - Yeah, I'll get on it.

扎考夫先生 在 - Mr. Drycoff? - Yeah?

扣留这些车一个月 Let's impound these cars for one month.

就算车主是汤姆克鲁斯也一样 I don't give a damn if they belong to Tom Cruise.

操控 抱负 决心 Control, vision, determination.

这些是新世代赛车手的三项基本要件 These are the three fundamental components...of the new generation race car driver.

速度只是副产品 速度很快 Speed is a byproduct. Going fast.

但要记得...车子就是你 你就是车子 But remember: The car is you, you are the car.

好了 上路吧 Okay? Let's ride!

比利 你这圈加快一秒了 Billy, you just shaved one second off your lap time!

汤来 我是要你赛车不是玩碰碰车 Tommy, I don't know what that was, but it wasn't driving.

去追上他们吧 Go get 'em!

你拿什么付修车技师? 糖果跟饼干? Well, well, well. What do you pay your pit crews with? Oreos and Gummy Bears?

我洗手了 艾利 你有何贵干? I folded, Atley. You know that. What are you doing here?

能借一步说话吗? 说什么? - Is there someplace we can talk? - About what?

你弟弟 还有他惹上的麻烦 About your brother and the deep shit he's in.

法兰? 帮我看一下好吗? Frank, can you watch the kids for a minute?

奇普怎么了? Tell me about Kip.

他搞砸工作 现在惨了 He took a job, and he fumbled it.

他真的惨了 Now he's jammed up. He's jammed up bad.

什么工作? 一桩买卖 大买卖 - What kind of job? - A boost. A big boost.

买卖? A boost?

奇普怎么会做买卖? What's Kip doing on a boost?

你不是开玩笑吧? Oh, you're shittin' me, man.

你走之后 奇普就成了头头 Kip's become quite the little crew runner since you left.

你没跟你妈联络? You don't talk to your ma?

她忘了提了 She neglected to mention it.

听着 我需要喝点冰的 Listen, I need something. I-I need something cold to drink.

我以为我们会找个地方谈 I thought we were goin' someplace to talk.

帮谁做买卖? - Who was the job for? - A new guy named Raymond Calitri.

一个叫卡雷蒙的新人 人称"木匠" They call him "The Carpenter."

现在整个长堤都归他管了 He's runnin' all the dark ponies down there now.

他是真正的"魔鬼大帝" It's a full-on "Devil came down to Long Beach" trip.

他很危险 真的很危险 He's bad. He's real bad.

这个姓卡的在盯我老弟? And this Calitri is the one who's after my brother?

毫不留情 Like stains on a mattress.

你该知道...我在他手下做事 And you should know... I work for him.

跛脚的退休偷车贼 就业行情并不好 There weren't a lot of opportunities for retired car thieves on the gimp.

他让我重回战场 He put me to work.

我得跟你说 曼斐 连我都怕这家伙 I-I gotta tell you, Memphis, this guy, he scares the shit out of even me.

你干么? What are you doin', man?

住手 住手... Stop! Stop!

杰艾利 Atley Jackson.

知道了 他们逮住奇普了 Got it. They have Kip.

带我去 Take me there.

卡雷蒙 雷曼斐 Raymond Calitri, Memphis Raines.

我试着了解并学习美国人的行为 I try...to learn your ways, understand your obsessions.

但棒球...真是够无聊了 But this baseball... it's so bleeding boring, isn't it?

我弟弟呢? Where's my brother?

雷曼斐...久仰大名 Memphis Raines, your legend precedes you.

艾利说你是第一好手 Atley tells me you're the best.

你走后 南海区的汽车失窃率就降了百分之四十七 After you left, auto theft in the South Bay area went down 47 percent.

我弟弟呢? Where's my brother?

我很以这些为傲 工艺时代的椅子 I'm proud of these. Straddle chair from the Arts and Crafts period.

还有红木桌 Mahogany table with cloud-lift pattern.

黑胡桃木餐桌 金属冷酷丑陋 Black walnut wine table. Metal's cold, ugly.

木头温暖 洁净...来自大自然 Wood's warm, clean, provided by nature.

看家俱成形就像看着孩子成长 See a piece of furniture take shape, it's like watching a child grow.

你还没回答我的问题 I asked you a question.

我们被逼离开英国和法国 但我们到了这里 They threw us out of England, threw us out of France,but here we are,

很繁荣 真的 flourishing really,

只是有一点不方便 except for the minor inconvenience of despising everything about your country.

这张单子上列有五十辆车 On this list you'll find 50 cars... five-zero.

我需要在四天后的早上八点 I need all 50 delivered to Long Beach Harbor, pier 14 by 8:00 a.m.

将它们运到十四号码头 Four days from now.

我会付二十万 I'm paying $200,000.

没兴趣 我是来找我弟的 I'm not interested. I'm just here for my brother.

你弟来找我 他的风评很好 Young Kip came to me. He had street cred.

大名鼎鼎的雷曼斐的弟弟 The brother of the notorious Memphis Raines.

所以我两周前雇用他付了一万订金给他 So two weeks ago I hired him and advanced him $10,000.

艾利都说了 若是订金的问题 我能了解 Atley told me. If it's about the advance, I can understand your anger.

欠债就要还钱 这是一万 我还给你 The debt has to be settled. Ten grand, from me to you.

真希望有那么简单 我看不出有多复杂 - I wish it was that easy. - I don't see the complication.

我四天内要交出五十辆车 但我没车 I have four days to deliver 50 cars, and I have no cars.

那是你的问题 是啊 不是吗? - Well, that's another problem. - It is another problem, isn't it?

是我要变出这五十辆好车 It's about me delivering 50 top-end cars because I said I would.

交不出我就失信于我南美的朋友 Because if I don't, my South American friend goes somewhere else from now on.

生意泡汤 这是耻辱 And that's not good. It's a humiliation.

因为说能交车的笨蛋就是我 Because I'm the asshole who said I could deliver.

我长得像笨蛋吗? Am I an asshole? Do I look like an asshole?

是的 Yeah.

我需要那些车 - I need that paper satisfied. - I'm retired.

我早洗手不干了我弟弟呢? And where the hell is my brother?

这也是我做的 I made this as well.

我做的第一个 My first one.

压扁一辆车要八万磅的力量 It takes 80,000 pounds of pressure to crush a car.

奇普? 你是推? - Kip? - Who's that?

曼斐 - Memphis. - Oh, shit.

该死 你还好吧? You okay?

关掉它 Shut it off!

你有三十秒可以考虑 - Turn it off! - You've got 30 seconds to consider your options.

关掉 第一 你杀我 他们也会杀你 - Shut it off! - One: You kill me; they kill you.

你弟弟还是死路一条 Your brother dies anyway.

第二 你骗我接下工作 带着你弟弟远走高飞 Two: You lie, you accept the job, you take your brother, you run.

我会找到你 杀了你和你弟 I hunt you down, I kill you, I kill your brother, and I kill your mother...

因为被你惹怒 我还会杀了你妈 for the aggravation you've caused me.

第三 你接下工作 Three: You accept the deal, you steal some cars,

偷车赚钱 还能当老大哥 you make some money and you be a big brother.

星期五早上8点 - Memphis! - 8:00 a.m. Friday morning.

交车上船或你老弟进棺材 The cars are on the boat, or your brother's in the coffin.

放我出去 快放我出去 Get me outta here! Somebody get me outta here.

你不需要招待我 Listen, you really don't have to make me anything.

你来这里救了我一命 Oh, hey, you come down here.

我至少该招待你一下 You saved my ass. It's the least I can do.

听说你在加油站做什么的 Hey, I heard you were, uh, pumping gas someplace up North or something, right?

跟小孩玩赛车 - Yeah, working with kids. - Oh, really?

冠军 我记得这个 "First place." I remember this.

是啊 那是很久以前的事了 Oh, yeah, that was... that was a long time ago.

这里面是什么? What'd you put in it?

不知道 I don't know.

满好吃的 It's good.

妈知道这件事吗? Does Mom know about any of this?

不...她不知道 No, no, no, she doesn't, and I don't think she should.

我不认为她该知道 她很辛苦 You know, she... she works really hard, and this... this...

她不需要知道这些麻烦事 She doesn't need to know about any of this stuff.

一切都在我掌握之中 Look, you know, I got everything under control.

厨房着火了 Kitchen's on fire.

天啊 Uh, man.

曼斐 Hey, Memphis.

见到你真好 It's good to see you.

法奇 - Hey, Fuzzy. - Aw, shit. What are you doin' here?

你们来干嘛? 我说过我什么都不知道 对 但你说慌 - I told you I don't know anything. - Yeah, but you're a liar.

你们会害我失业的 - You're gonna get me fired, man. - Fired?

那可不妙 你正在假释期间呢 That's not good. You're on parole, right?

法奇 没人想害你失业 Fuzzy, hey, nobody wants to get you fired.

我们只想要点消息 We just need this information is all.

有人在两周前要大量高级车 Two weeks ago, a call came in for a lot of top-end cars.

那个人是推? - And who made that call? - I don't have a clue.

我不知道 好 我们问你老板好了 - Okay. We should go talk to your boss. - Oh, shhh.

More Chinese-bg-code subtitles for Gone in Sixty Seconds

نظرات

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left