I'm Your Woman

I'm Your Woman

Laadige alla Chinese-bg-code subtiiter

Väljalaske info

Im Your Woman 2020 AMZN 1080p WEB-DL DDP5 1-EVO cht-eng
Kommenteerib Vansion

Sildid

Web-DL
web-dl
web
WEB-DL
1080
Avaldatud: 2020-12-11
Allalaadimised: 49
Kuulmispuudega: No

Chinese-bg-code subtiitrite eelvaade

Esimesed 200 rida.

艾迪和吉恩相識相愛 Eddie and Jean met and fell in love.

艾迪和吉恩結婚了 買了房子 Eddie and Jean got married and bought a house.

艾迪和吉恩準備生個孩子 Eddie and Jean were gonna have a kid

但沒有成功 but didn't.

於是每天早晨 艾迪親吻吉恩 So, every morning, Eddie kisses Jean,

艾迪離開家 Eddie leaves the house,

吉恩就獨自一人了 and Jean's alone.

#如果地面結冰了# # If the ground were to freeze #

#在我的腳下# # Underneath my feet #

我是你的女人

# 夏天的時候 # # In the summertime #

#我不會感到驚訝# # I wouldn't be surprised #

#如果天空有雨# # If the rain from the skies #

#應該伸出我的眼睛看看# # Should put out my eyes #

#讓我失明# # And make me blind #

#我不會感到驚訝# # I wouldn't be surprised #

#因為沒有什麼讓我感到驚訝# # 'Cause nothing surprises me #

#自從你對我說# # Ever since you said to me #

#再見...# # "Goodbye..." #

該死的艾迪 拜託 Fucking Eddie, come on.

#自從你對我說# # Ever since you said to me #

#再見...# # "Goodbye..." #

艾迪 你看到剪刀了嗎?我… Eddie, have you seen the scissors? I...

嘿 你穿了 看起來挺好的 You're wearing it. Looks real good on you.

#然後她帶你離開了我# # Then she took you away from me #

#所以突然...# # So suddenly... #

那是誰? Who's that?

他是我們的寶寶 He's our baby.

衣服上還有些標籤 There were still some tags.

你沒有什麼要說的嗎? Aren't you gonna say something?

#我不會感到驚訝...# # I wouldn't be surprised... #

這是什麼噁心的笑話嗎 艾迪? This some kind of sick joke, Eddie?

我沒心情 'Cause I'm not really in the mood.

不是 No.

這是個寶寶 吉恩 It's a baby, Jean.

我看到了 I can see that.

都安排好了 It's all worked out.

他是我們的孩子 He's our baby.

來 你看 Come here, look.

給 你可以… Here, you can...

你從哪兒… Where did you...?

現在別聊這個 吉恩 Uh, not now, Jean.

這是你的孩子 It's your baby.

他叫什麼名字? What's his name?

你來取 That's up to you.

有東西燒著了嗎? Something burning?

是的 Yes.

還有一顆蛋呢? Where's the other egg?

掉在地上了 On the floor.

我去開 I'll get it. I'll get it.

嘿 我今晚不回家 Hey, I'm not gonna be home tonight.

你沒問題的吧? You'll be all right?

真是我厲害的小辣椒 That's my little firecracker.

艾迪 我… Eddie, I...

怎麼了? What?

沒什麼 Nothing.

嘿 Hey.

別太擔心 Don't worry about it so much.

反正你的蛋也不怎麼樣 Your eggs are terrible anyway.

嘿 請進 Hey, Singh. Come on in.

很高興見到你 Nice to see you.

拉爾夫 你好 Rowe, thanks for being here.

來啊 Come on, come on.

-我的夥計 - 我太他媽... - My boy. - I'm so fucking enjoying it here.

嘿 注意用詞 有小孩子在 Hey, hey, watch your mouth. I got a kid.

好吧 我知道 All right, all right. I know.

稍等 Hold on one second.

吉米 Jimmy.

你沒事吧? You're okay?

沒事 怎麼了? Yeah. Why?

你在幹什麼? What are you doing?

沒其他人在? No one's here?

你在說什麼? What are you talking about?

今晚出了點事 我們得走了 Something happened tonight. We have to go.

馬上 吉恩! Now, Jean.

快 我們走 Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. Let's go.

吉米 你來幹什麼? Jimmy, what are you doing here?

快 去走廊那邊 Go ahead, down the hall.

你為什麼翻艾迪的衣櫃? Why are you in Eddie's closet?

沒時間收拾行李了 You don't have time to pack.

-路上再買吧 -你等等 - You can get stuff on the way. - You got to slow down.

我不知道出了什麼事 I-I don't know what's happening.

你可以和卡爾一起計劃要去哪裏 You'll work out with Cal where you're gonna go.

卡爾是誰?艾迪在哪? Who the hell is Cal? Where is Eddie?

這是二十萬 This is 200 grand.

卡爾會管理怎麼花錢 但錢要由你保管 Cal will manage how the money is spent, but you hold onto it.

-艾迪沒事吧? -你馬上給他一萬 - Is Eddie okay? - You give him ten grand right away,

然後開始打算 如果他和你待在一起的話 and you can work it out from there if he stays with you.

是他讓你跟我說這些的? Who told you to tell me all of this?

什麼… What...

吉米 停下 Jimmy.

吉米 吉米 停下 停下 Jimmy, Jimmy, hey, hey. Stop, stop, stop.

吉米 是我 我是吉恩 Jimmy, it's me. It's Jean.

請告訴我這是怎麼回事 Please tell me what's happening.

拿上包就好 親愛的 Just take the bag, sweetheart.

去把孩子叫醒 Go wake up the kid.

我是卡爾 I'm Cal.

艾迪說他不會回家 All Eddie said is he wouldn't be home tonight,

但他一直這麼說的 but he says that all the time, and then I wake up

然後我半夜醒來 他就在我身邊 in the middle of the night and he's right there next to me.

我不知道出了什麼事 I don't know what's going on

不知道你是誰 也不知道為什麼會發生這一切 or who you are or why any of this is happening.

他從沒這樣過 He's never like this.

好像他知道有什麼不對勁似的 It's like he knows something isn't right.

他餓的時候會哭 但吃了就沒事了 I mean, he cries when he's hungry, but he just ate.

大家不都這麼說嬰兒嗎? Don't they say that about babies?

他們能感受到某種能量 They can feel an energy, like...

就算你想隱藏 like, even if you're trying to hide it,

他們也能知道你真實的感受 they know how you really feel.

你有小孩嗎? You have your own?

沒有 No.

我被趕出自己家 更糟的是 I get kicked out of my house in the middle of the night,

還要和你這個完全陌生的人一起 and we're sent with you, a complete stranger...

-你知道艾迪是幹什麼的 對吧? -專職偷竊的賊? - You know what Eddie is, right? - That he's a thief?

-他以偷竊為生? -吉恩 - That he steals for a living? - Jean.

-是 我知道 -那你知道是怎麼回事 - Yes, I know what Eddie is. - Then you know what's going on.

聽著 我不知道你是誰 但我不喜歡 Look, I don't know who you are, but I don't like the way

-你說話的方式 -我能保證你和寶寶安全 - you're talking... - I'm how you and the baby stay safe.

哈利 Harry.

什麼? Sorry?

寶寶的名字 The baby.

你說的是「寶寶」 You said "the baby."

我覺得你也許想知道他的名字 I thought you might like to know his name.

他沒事吧? Is he okay?

我不知道 I don't know.

你是他同事? You work with him?

以前是 I used to.

吉米說我們要計劃好讓我去哪兒 Jimmy said we'd figure out where I'm going.

我有個姐姐可以聯繫 I have a sister who I can call...

-不能聯繫姐妹 誰都不能聯繫 -我們要離開多久? -我不知道 - No sisters, no people. - How long are we gonna be away? I don't know.

所以你不知道我要住哪兒 So, I'm supposed to live you don't know where

要住多久 for you don't know how long,

也不知道艾迪有沒有事 and also you don't know if Eddie's okay.

讓我跟他打個電話 Just let me call him.

讓他跟我解釋 Let him be the one to explain it.

不行 You can't.

你說的這個人是我丈夫 You're talking about my husband.

沒人知道他在哪 No one knows where he is.

你沒法跟他打電話 因為沒人知道他在哪 You can't call him, because no one knows where he is.

有人在找他嗎? Is anybody looking?

大家都在找 Everyone's looking.

他們也在找你 And they're looking for you, too.

房子要好 A nice house.

附近得有公園 Near a park.

我喜歡推著嬰兒車散步 I like to take walks with a stroller.

為什麼沒點著? Why isn't it lit?

有人跟我說抽煙不好 I've been told it isn't good for me.

那這有什麼意義? So, what's the point?

有助戒煙 It helps.

謝天謝地 Oh, thank God.

他好像 He seemed like...

他現在沒事了 He's fine now.

好在他喝奶了 Good thing he's drinking.

如果那樣餵他容易點 就是用... If it's easier to feed him, you know, without...

我可以出去 I can step out.

什麼意思? What do you mean?

沒事 It's fine.

他可以的 看到沒? He's fine. See?

-卡爾? -怎麼了? - Cal? - What? What is it?

他在發燒 He's burning up. Feel.

我覺得我們得去醫院 I think we need to go to a hospital.

不 No.

不能和人接觸 別人會問問題 No people. People ask questions.

醫院需要提供信息 Hospitals need information.

大家在找你 你有哪裏不明白? What part of "everyone's looking for you" don't you understand?

我們不能去 吉恩 We can't, Jean.

吉恩 Jean.

先生? - Shh. - Sir?

女士? Ma'am?

先生? Sir?

抱歉 Excuse me. Sorry.

別回頭 Don't look back.

#清早# # Morning #

#昏昏欲睡的眼睛# # Sleepy eyes awake #

#用溫柔的手臂提醒我# # And with your gentle arms remind me #

# 你在那裏 # # You are there #

#漫長的週末# # Long weekends #

#在海邊沐浴陽光...# # Tasting sunshine by the sea... #

女士 你沒事吧? Ma'am, are you all right?

什麼? What?

你摸 Feel.

不燒了 It broke.

不好意思? Excuse me?

是寶寶 他之前發燒了 但他現在感覺好多… The baby... he had a fever, but he's feeling much cool...

-下車 -怎麼了? - Get out of the car. - What's the problem?

下車 Get out of the car.

可是警官 寶寶在睡覺 But, sir, the baby's sleeping.

等等 卡爾! Wait. Cal.

卡爾 Cal.

我不明白這是怎麼回事 I don't understand what's happening.

照他說的做 Just do what he says.

你確定你沒事嗎? Are you sure you're all right?

是啊 Yes.

這個男人沒有找你麻煩? This man isn't bothering you?

女士 你為什麼和這個男人在一起? Ma'am, why are you with this man?

他是我丈夫 He's my husband.

有問題嗎? Is there a problem?

你們為什麼睡在車裏? Why were you sleeping in your car?

抱歉 警官 我們剛剛… 我在... We're sorry, Officer. We had just...

問她 I'm asking her.

More Chinese-bg-code subtitles for I'm Your Woman

Kommentaarid

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left