Prison Break

Prison Break

Laadige alla Chinese Bg Code subtiiter

Hooaeg 2

Väljalaske info

Prison Break (2006) - S02E03 - Scan (1080p BluRay x265 Silence)
Kommenteerib Tundmatu

Sildid

webdl
Avaldatud: 2026-06-27
Allalaadimised: 11
Kuulmispuudega: No

Chinese Bg Code subtiitrite eelvaade

Esimesed 200 rida.

前情回顧 previously on prison break

嘿 我們上路了 Hey,yo,we're headed out man.

祝你們好運 Good luck.

希望你可以找回你女朋友 I hope you find the girl,buddy.

親愛的 出什麼事了? Baby,what the hell is going on?

赫克托說你不能假釋 Yeah,well Hector says that you can serve your full sentence.

你來這幹什麼? 瑪麗克魯茲在哪? What are you doing here,where's Maricruz?

她現在是我的女人了 She's with me now.

我聽說你馬上能回家了? What's this I hear about you coming home soon?

你可別再讓女兒失望了 You're not getting your daughter's hopes up are you?

你坐穩了嗎? You sitting down?

這周我就能回家了 Your man is coming home this week.

我們可以從這裏步行去法院 e can make it to the courthouse on foot from here.

你不明白 所有的東西都在裏面 You don't understand,everything is in that car.

我戒毒已經18個月了 I've been clean for 18 months now.

我想用自己的親身經歷 I want to help people get

幫助那些失足朋友從迷失中回來 from where I've been to where I am.

沒錯 You were right.

我不該把你也捲進來 I should never have gotten you involved in this.

我只是想知道邁克爾·斯科菲爾德 I just need to know what Michael Scofield

幫你拿綠卡的條件是什麼 wanted from you in exchange for the green card.

卡羅琳 我幹這行已經15年了 Caroline,I've been doing this for 15 years

所有的事情都是為了你 and it's never been about anything other than you,

為了你的家庭 最重要的是為了這個國家 your family and,most importantly,this country.

我需要知道我在為誰賣命 Now,I need to know who I'm working for here.

你在為我效力 You are working for me.

你是否知道任何有關 Are you aware of any arrangement

貝利克警官和罪犯之間 Officer Bellick had

關於監獄工廠工作安排的內幕? with any inmate regarding Prison Industries?

是的 他把這個權利賣給了約翰 阿布魯奇 Yeah,he sold it to John Abruzzi.

布拉德 貝利克 Officer Brad Bellick,

辭退原職 立即生效 you're terminated, effective immediately.

電視台剛剛宣佈了懸賞 They just announced the rewards on the TV.

有多少? How much?

每個懸賞10萬美元 $100,000 a piece.

錢就埋在猶他 The money is just outside of Tooele,Utah.

上卡車! Truck!

派人去這附近所有的醫院 Get men in all the area hospitals.

不管他們在哪裏 有一個傷得很重 Wherever they are,one of them is bleeding good.

我們必須繼續跑 We got to move.

我不行了 I can't.

費盡心思實施越獄計劃 You put in all that work,break out of prison,

卻沒想在這陰溝翻船 only to end up dead at the bottom of a ditch.

聽上去有點傷悲 Kind of sad really.

出事的是誰? So which one of them was it?

十二小時前

每個診所都派人手監控了 We've got a blanket on all the hospitals.

免費小診所呢? Free clinics?

只要是有創可貼和消毒劑的 If they've got Band-Aids and Bactine,

我們都派人去了 we've got a body in there.

只要那兩兄弟來醫治 The brothers come in for medical,

就會被押送回福克斯河 they're getting it in a van on the way back to Fox River.

另外六個有突破嗎? Anything break on the other six?

已經監控他們的家庭了 Eyes and ears on the families.

目前還沒有 或許都躲起來了 So far,no hits. Maybe just laying low.

對罪犯而言什麼事情最難辦到? What's the hardest thing in the world for a con to do?

沒有吧? Nothing?

生命中有些事是注定的 你是? Few things in life are certain,Ms....?

-我姓蘭 -死亡 稅收 Lang. Death,taxes

事實上逃犯很容易...... and the fact that a man on the run

......在最初的72小時內犯錯誤 will make a mistake sometime in the first 72 hours.

需要趕路 他會去偷車 Needing distance,he'll steal a car.

需要錢 他會去搶劫 Needing money,he'll rob a store.

需要幫助 他會去信任不該相信之人 Needing help,he'll trust someone that he shouldn't.

一旦他這麼做 And when he does...

就會留下蛛絲馬跡助我們順藤摸瓜 he will leave behind the crumbs that will take us right to him.

我需要你幫忙 I need your help.

邁克爾你在幹嗎? Michael,what are you doing?

-辣椒粉 -什麼? Cayenne pepper. What?

廚房裏有嗎? In your kitchen,do you have any?

呃...或許有吧 Um... yeah,maybe.

我需要些外用酒精、毛巾 I'm gonna need some rubbing alcohol,some towels

還有止痛藥 有用的都拿來 and pain killers,whatever you got.

再來點酒 Some booze.

拜託! Please!

別緊張 放鬆 Easy,easy,easy,easy.

我沒事 我們走吧 It's fine,man,let's just keep moving.

我們繼續跑 血就止不住 We keep moving and that leg keeps bleeding.

血如果止不住 The leg keeps bleeding

我們根本逃不出伊利諾斯州 and we're not getting out of Illinois.

會很疼 This is going to hurt.

很好 忍一下 That's good,that's good,that's good.

這樣能封住毛細血管 This will seal the capillaries.

邁克爾 你不該來這裏 Michael,you should not have come here.

警察來這問過話了 The police have been here asking questions.

我們別無選擇 We didn't have a choice.

聽著 Listen,you know I'm thankful

我很感激你幫我獲得綠卡 for the help with the green card,

但是我不想捲進來 but I just don't want to get involved. I know,I know it wasn't part

我知道這不是我們原來說好的 of our deal,I know,I know. Yes.

抱歉 真的很抱歉 I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

但我們沒其它地方可去 But there was nowhere else to go.

我看到新聞的時候很擔心 When I saw you on the news,I was worried.

我真希望你現在已經越過國境 I just hoped you crossed the border by now.

我也是 So did I.

不停的給他上藥 Keep giving him these.

看看能否幫他弄身乾淨衣服 See if you can find him some clean clothes.

好 Okay.

我必須回去把車弄回來 I got to go back and get our car.

別管那車了 Forget the car.

另外搞一輛就是了 We can get another.

我需要的不是一輛車而是我們那輛車 I don't need a car,I need that car.

為什麼? Why?

所有可以幫我們銷聲匿跡 的東西都在那輛車上 Because in that car is everything we need to disappear.

有什麼新發現? What have you got?

是這麼回事 Here we go boss,one of the blues

有個兄弟幾小時前抓了個流浪漢 hauled in a vagrant a couple hours ago.

這幾件東西似乎都不屬於他 Seems the man was in possession of an item or two that didn't exactly belong to him.

看來我們已經逮到第一個錯誤了 Looks like we got our first mistake.

《越獄》第二季 第三集 Prison.Break.S02E03

嘿 有沒有日式牛肉乾? Hey,you got any of that oriental jerky?

什麼? Excuse me?

紅燒味的 Teriyaki flavor.

沒有 No.

倉庫裏有沒有? You got any in the back?

呃 我看看 Uh,let me check.

夥計 順便再給我弄瓶老酒 And,uh,give me a bottle of that Early Times while you're back there,junior.

今天給你賺到了 Feel free to earn your paycheck today.

看好店 我馬上回來 Watch the store,I'll be right back.

最近怎麼樣 羅伊? How goes it,Roy?

實話告訴你 To be honest,Roy,I could've done

我用一根手指就可以搞定你 without the knee to the junk.

你居然咬我 布拉德 You bit me,Brad.

就像個小姑娘似的 Like a little girl,you bite me.

這是你自找的 Well,you had it coming.

或許吧 Yeah,probably did.

我們竟然為這種事打架 You know it's crazy,us taking it out

聽上去真的很瘋狂 on each other for how things turned out.

要怪的話 就該怪那些犯人 You want someone to blame,how about those convicts

每天起來看到的都是他們的報道 staring up at us from the papers every morning.

他們害我丟了工作 They took my job,

我的養老金、尊嚴都沒了 my pension,my dignity.

當他們翻過那堵牆的時候 When they went over that wall,

他們把一切都帶走了 they took all of it right along with them.

帶走了我奮鬥了一輩子的東西 Everything I worked for my whole life.

看到懸賞了嗎? See that reward they got?

這幫混蛋死了都比我們活著值錢 Those ass-hats are worth more dead than you and I are alive.

不用多久了 Not for long.

什麼意思? What do you mean?

我是說有人會得到這筆懸賞 好比是我 I mean somebody's going to get that money,might as well be me.

像那樣的抓捕工作 You know a job like that

如果多個幫手會更容易些 might go a little smoother with an extra pair of hands.

你真認為我會和你分享那筆賞金? You really think I'm going to split that reward with you?

當你遇到他們的時候 I'm just saying,you run into those brothers,

雙拳難敵四手 two of them,one of you.

到時候你就知道有幫手的好處了 You might find yourself wishing for a good wingman.

快去搞定它 麥克 Just get it done,Mike.

你好 How are you doing?

有事嗎? May I help you?

是的 恰克 Yeah,I hope so,Chuck.

我想你們可能拖走了我的車 I think you may have towed my car.

什麼樣的車? What did it look like?

什麼樣的車? What did it look like?

就是你偷背包的車 The car you stole the backpack from.

什麼樣的車? What did it look like?

我記不清了 或許是灰色的吧 I don't know,man,maybe it was gray.

灰色的雅閣 It's a gray Accord.

車牌號? License number?

我就知道這些了 Look,man,that's all I know.

我不是去偷車的 I wasn't after the car.

我還以為包裏會有些衣服 Thought the bag had some clothes in it.

還記得車停在哪嗎? You remember where The car was parked?

你停哪的? Where'd you park it?

漢考克大街和十五大道的拐角 Corner of Hancock and 15th.

我不知道 或許在十五大道附近吧 I don't know,maybe around 15th somewhere,

但是現在肯定不在那了 but it ain't going to be there anymore.

-此話怎講? -那就是為什麼我沒有機會 What do you mean? That's the reason I didn't get

再弄些其他的東西 to grab anything else.

被拖車拖走了 Tow truck rolls up.

已經在查了 Already on it.

60塊拖車費 It's going to be 60 bucks for the tow,

24塊過夜費 and 24 for the overnight.

好了 我去把你的車開來 All right,be right back with your vehicle.

再等幾分鐘 Shouldn't take but a few minutes.

喂 Hello?

佩特 是我蘇克雷 Petey,it's Sucre.

是費爾南多 蘇克雷嗎? As in,Fernando Sucre?

-難道還會有別的? -但願沒有 Is there another one? Man,I hope not.

但是我的兄弟蘇克雷不會給我打電話 But my boy Sucre would not be calling me on the telephone,

他知道這會讓我成為他潛逃的從犯 thereby making me an accessory to his dumb-ass escape,man.

我很抱歉 我只是... I-I'm sorry,bro,I just...

我只是希望你幫我聯繫瑪麗克魯茲 I just... I just need you to get a hold of Maricruz.

我不能給她打電話 I can't call her cell

因為探員肯定監聽的 because the Feds will be all over the place...

聽著 Homie,listen,man,

忘了那女孩吧 you have got to forget about that girl.

如果我能忘了她 If I could forget about her,pendejo,

我就會在監獄裏 I'd still be at Fox River,

老老實實把刑服完 sitting in cell 40 on your old bunk.

我希望你站穩了 Yeah,well,I hope you're holding on

我有個壞消息 to something tight 'cause I'm about to break it down for you,brother.

她要和赫克托結婚了 She's getting married to Hector

就在星期六 on Saturday.

今天星期幾? What day is today?

週四 Thursday,bro.

很遺憾 Sorry,man.

不管了 今晚你務必把她帶到你家 All right,you got to get her to your place tonight.

等等... Hang on,man...

我只有最後一次機會改變她的決定了 I got one last shot to make her change her mind,dude.

幫我找到她 好不好? Just find a way to get her there,okay?

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Prison Break

Kommentaarid

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left