Prison Break

Prison Break

Elŝuti Chinese Bg Code Subtekston

Sezono 2

Eldonaj informoj

Prison Break (2006) - S02E07 - Buried (1080p BluRay x265 Silence)
Komentaĵo de Nekonata

Etikedoj

webdl
Publikigita je: 2026-06-27
Elŝutoj: 14
Aŭdhandikapuloj: No

Antaŭrigardo de Chinese Bg Code subtekstoj

La unuaj 200 linioj.

《越獄》前情回顧 previously on prison break

農場的房子已經不見了 邁克 The ranch is gone, Michael.

我們必須做點什麼 We gotta do something,

但是一定不能傷害到別人 and it's not going to involve hurting you.

我有個計劃 I got an idea.

夫人 非常抱歉打擾你 Sorry to bother you, ma'am.

你家是不是沒電了 Is your electricity out?

這些罪犯一定在這其中的某個小鎮裏 Those cons are in one of these towns

不可能逃出方圓64英里的範圍 and couldn't have gone further than 64 miles in any direction.

我要知道在這個半徑範圍內的一切事情 I want everything you've got in that perimeter.

老實說 呃... Well, to be honest, uh...

我想給總統簡短的匯報下 I was expecting to brief the president.

你向我匯報吧! You report to me now.

直說吧 現在我們面臨最大的問題是 Frankly, the biggest issue we have to address

你的女兒面臨的指控 are the charges facing your daughter.

很高興見到你 先生 Good to meet you, sir.

莎拉 Sara

你還記得我在你公寓見到的那個男的嗎? Do you remember that guy that I met with you in your apartment?

我想你還是離他遠點 I want you to stay away from him.

-你在說什麼啊? -我還發現了其他事 What are you talking about?

那是哪裏啊? Where is that?

荷蘭 It's Holland.

真漂亮 It's beautiful.

這個是汽油錢 And that's for the car.

一個小時以後我們在這裏等你回來 We'll meet you right back here in an hour.

把手舉起來放在頭後面 跪下 put your hands behind your head and drop to your knees.

哦 天那 Oh, god.

你個臭婊子 別發出聲音 Don't say a word, you little fool

否則割斷你的喉嚨 or I'm gonna cut your throat out.

求你了! Ah! Oh, please!

你再發出聲音試試 You try that again,

我讓你的喉嚨開個洞 I'll pry those vocal chords right out of your throat.

她來做什麼? What's she doing?

她過來了 She's coming up here.

別過來 別過來! Stay there, stay there.

媽媽 你在家嗎? Mom, you home?

媽 Mom?

放鬆,放鬆 It's ok,It's ok.

退後 把手舉起來 back away and put your hands up.

放鬆! Just go easy.

怕什麼 Go nothing.

她手裏又沒有王牌 She ain't the one carrying the cards here.

退後把手舉起來 Back away and put your hands up.

我舉起手 I put my hand up,

就會把他的喉管拉出來 I'll take her jugular with it.

我不想任何人做傻事 明白嗎? I don't want anyone to do anything stupid, okay?

別動 Don't move.

讓我們文明點 uh! Let's be civil here.

別掙扎了 放鬆 Stop.Relax.

你可以走了 You can go.

花具店的人說布倫斯強得和猩猩一樣 Guy at the garden center said Burrows was strong as a gorilla.

他們被綁住的時候正好是一點鐘 It was 1:00 P.M.When they tangled it up.

他認出了斯科菲爾德和布倫斯 The guy id'd both of them--Scofield, Burrows.

非常確定 No doubt about it in his mind.

當然 假定是一點鐘 Of course, given that was 1:00 P.M.,

那麼他們現在已經在300英里外了 Those two could be 300 miles from here by now.

你難道沒發現 You have a half

店裏少了很多鋤、鐵鍬和電動工具 a dozen picks shovels and power tools missing from that store.

他們還在這裏 他們正在挖 They're here and they're digging.

500萬美元 Five million dollars

就埋在圖勒鎮的某個地方 buried somewhere beneath the streets of Tooele.

你真的相信? You really believe that?

他們相信 這個才重要 They believe that,and that's the important thing.

他們現在可能在任何地方 They could be anywhere now.

我們沒有足夠的警力 We don't have the units

挨家挨戶去搜查 to go door-to-door.

我們不需要 We won't need them.

他會告訴我們去哪裏找 He's going to tell us where to look.

《越獄》第二季 第七集 Prison.Break.S02E07

太有趣了 我剛剛想聯繫你 It's so funny,I was just about to text you.

是的 我的阿姨馬克辛終於給了我 Yeah, my aunt Maxine finally gave me

她拿手的巧克力小甜餅的秘方 her famous chocolate chip cookie recipe

如果你今晚有空 and if you're free tonight,

我很榮幸地邀請你做我的豚鼠(指試驗品) I'd love for you to be my guinea pig.

哦...不行 Uh... I can'T.

今天晚上不行 Not tonight.

別這樣 我怎麼聽就像丹尼爾唱的歌 Come on. You sound just like Daniel.

今晚不行 真的不行 -你知道嗎? Not tonight.Not tonight.You know what?

如果你不介意 我真的要走了 If you don't mind,I've actually gotta go.

哦... Oh...

你還好嗎? are you okay?

我是說你的推車還空著呢 I mean, your cart's empty.

我很好 謝謝 我要走了 I'm good. Thanks. Just gotta go.

莎拉 Sara.

這不太妙啊 This is going wrong in every possible way.

這樣做太蠢了 夥計 我們不能這麼做 This is stupid, man.We can not do this.

事情已經這樣了 Hat's over the wall now.

你他媽的到底什麼意思啊? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

我的意思是我們已經在犯罪了 I mean we committed.

那麼我們就一不做二不休 It's time to go get the hat.

我們沒的選擇 We don't have a choice.

我們有 我們可以離開 Yeah, we do.We can walk right up

馬上離開這裏 夥計 out of here right now, man.

那麼然後怎麼辦? And then what?

我們已經在這間屋子裏了 We are already in the house.

兩個女的也被綁了 Those women are bound.

我們已經犯罪了 We have already committed this crime.

我們離開 不能改變已經我們已經犯罪的事實 We leave, it ain't gonna change any of that.

為什麼就不能只有地窖 Why couldn't there just be a silo

在空曠無人的田里呢? 在一個人跡罕至的地方 in the middle of a field with no one around?

我們想想辦法 We'll figure it out.

我們可以用另一種方法拿錢 We can get the money another way.

是的 也許我可以再去搶另一家銀行 Yeah, maybe I can rob another bank.

你知道查爾斯曾經告訴過我 You know what Charles once said to me?

罪犯就是罪犯 這罪責你甩也甩不掉 He said there's no such thing as an ex-con.

因為我以前一直認為 Because I used to think

我們有辦法洗清冤屈 there was a way we could wipe the slate clean,

使我們所做的一切合情合理 make up for everything we've done.

事情已經發生了 林肯 The hat's over the wall, Linc.

對每個人都是 For everyone.

現在說句對不起 對你們來說可能一點意義都沒有 "Sorry" isn't going to mean anything to you right now,

但我還是想說 but I want to say it anyway.

這原本不該發生 This wasn't supposed to happen.

再挖一兩個小時我們就會走的 One or two hours tops and we'll be out of here,

我可以保證 and you have my word,

沒有人會傷害你們 no one will harm you.

提高警惕注意點 好嗎? Keep your eyes open, okay?

不許傷害她們 Nothing happens to them.

不許 Nothing.

這個醫生已經開始懷疑我了 The doctor is suspicious.

她應該的 She should be.

你走開的時候她正在和她的州長父親通話 She was on the line with the governor when you walked up.

你在竊聽他們 You were listening.

他們倆的電話都裝了竊聽器 Both lines are tapped.

我們可不是菜鳥 We're not rookies.

你知道他父親告訴她什麼了? Father tell her what you know?

你知道 不是通過電話 Not over the phone.

但是她父親知道你是誰 But he knows who you are,

所以她也就知道了 and so does she.

本來還指望她 Seeing how she was supposed

可能會帶著你找到斯科菲爾德 最終找到布倫斯 to lead you to Scofield and eventually to Burrows,

現在又回到了原點 it looks like we're back to square one.

未必 Not necessarily.

還有其他他們很在乎的人 There are other people they care about.

孩子 The kid.

至於州長... In terms of the governor...

布倫斯的孩子 保羅 Burrows' kid, Paul.

盯著他 Focus.

唐克雷蒂州長辦公室 請稍等 Governor Tancredi's office.Please hold.

唐克雷蒂州長辦公室 Governor Tancredi's office.

請稍等 Hold, please.

我的父親在裏面嗎? Hey, is, is my father in?

稍等下 Just a second.

唐克雷蒂州長辦公室 Governor Tancredi's office.

你好 布魯斯 你好 莎拉 Hey, Bruce.Oh, hi, Sara.

我想見見我的父親 I'm trying to get a hold of dad.

我希望可以聯繫到他 I need to reach him on his cell.

他剛下了飛機 應該快到家了 He actually just landed. Should be home soon.

好了 但是我不知道他有沒有心情 Okay. I don't know if he's going to be in much of a mood

和你談話 為什麼? to talk, though. Why?

你父親接到了一個白宮的電話 Your father got a call from the white house.

他們停止了你父親的州長提名 They withdrew his nomination.

什麼? What?

我2個小時前還和他通過話 I talked to him two hours ago.

他什麼都沒有說啊 He didn't say anything about that.

剛剛發生的 It just happened.

根據他們的說法 According to them

他的提名批准程序有問題 His confirmation was going to be a problem.

我們不是有選票嗎? We had the votes, right?

絕對多數準則(美國憲法的兩個準則之一) Super majority.

好的 那麼... Okay. So...

雷諾仕總統曾經釜底抽薪 President reynolds pulled the plug on a sure thing

就是為了重新開始 In order to start over from scratch?

像這樣的事情在政治中會發生嗎? How often does something like that happen in politics?

從來沒有 Never.

從什麼時候開始我們成了綁匪了? since when did we become kidnappers?

這可不好 It ain't right.

毫無疑問... Without a doubt...

明天我們可以把良知贖回來 Well, we can buy a conscience tomorrow.

是的 是的 Yeah, well, yeah.

閉上眼睛還會不斷閃現死囚區的室友 Closing your eyes ain't gonna make it go away.

我要花5分鐘 I'll take five minutes

來搞定 of a situation I can control

50年也做不成的事 over 50 years of one I can't any day.

嗨 一百美元先生 Hey, mr. Hundred dollar bill.

什麼信仰 Uh, what's it like being with

讓非洲人長成這副德行 the african persuasion anyhow?

你他媽的給我閉嘴 You shut the hell up.

哦 有種打我啊 Oh, hit me a nerve.

為什麼你不下來這個坑挖啊 夥計? why don't you get down in that hole and dig, man?

那麼你來做後備怎麼樣 黑鬼? Oh, yeah. How about you backin' up, dark fella?

我們離回家還早著呢 廢物 You're a long way away from home, trailer park.

我可以把你埋在那個洞裏 I can put you in that hole,

甚至沒有人會聽到你的叫聲 and nobody would ever hear you scream.

別說了 Knock it off.

我們請了安全專家馬克 布諾尼 We have security expert marc bruni with us

他將解釋 who will explain

其他監獄怎樣確保不會重蹈福克斯河監獄 How other prisons are ensuring that they are not victimized

那8個逃犯的覆轍? By the next Fox River eight.

應該是福克斯河監獄的7個逃犯了 Should be the Fox River seven

既然阿布魯奇已經死了 now that Abruzzi's taken his dirt nap.

上帝當然會釋放他的靈魂了 God rest the man's soul, of course.

說到數字 我們少了一個 Speaking of numbers,we're short one.

那小子去加油很長時間了 Kid's taken a long time to fill that gas tank up.

我想盡一切辦法對付他 Leaned on him in every way I can think of.

他 他怎麼都不肯說 He's, uh...he's not talking.

你是天主教徒嗎? Are you catholic?

你是天主教徒嗎? Are you catholic?

那沒什麼用 Not much good in it.

充滿了罪惡 Lot of guilt.

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Prison Break

Komentoj

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left