Eldonaj informoj

Love me if you dare 02 CHINESE eric paroissien
Komentaĵo de paroissien
CHINESE TRANSCRIPT below English

Etikedoj

other
Publikigita je: 2019-08-26
Elŝutoj: 32
Aŭdhandikapuloj: No

Antaŭrigardo de Big 5 Code subtekstoj

La unuaj 200 linioj.

Love Me, if You Dare 他来了请闭眼

Episode 2 第二集

- Hello? - Zi Yu, it's me. 喂 -子遇 是我

Did the sun rise from the west? You actually took the initiative to call me first. 太阳从西边出来了 居然主动给我打电话

There's a blackout at my house. 家里停电了

Part of the city's power line broke down. Is a blackout that surprising? 小陈电网破 停电很稀奇吗

What about the fish in the freezer? 冰箱的鱼

I'm not your mom. If you want fish then buy it yourself! 我又不是你家老妈子 想要鱼的话自己买去

I finally get to hang up before he does. 终于抢先挂了一回电话

That feels good. 太舒服了

Mom, are we there yet? 妈 还没到吗

Do you remember your father's coworker, uncle Wang? He sells fish on this street. 记得你爸的那个同乡王叔吗 他就在这个市场上卖鱼

He would give me the best ones every time I go. Don't you think we should help out their business? 每次都给我选最好的 你说我能不照顾人家的生意吗

- Wang. - Older sister. 王 -大姐

This is my eldest daughter Jian Yao. 这是我大女儿 简瑶

- Hello uncle Wang. - Hello. 王叔叔好 -好好好

Yao Yao has grown so much. Even I can't recognize her. 这瑶瑶都长这么大了 这出落得我都快认不出来了

Come here, stop playing. 过来 快 别玩了

Big sister, this is my son Xiao Jin. He just came from the countryside. 大姐 这是我儿子小金 刚从乡下过来

Hurry up and say hi to auntie and older sister. 快叫大婶子跟大姐姐

Hello auntie, hello older sister. 婶子好 姐姐好 简瑶 -你好 你好

This little kid... 这大小伙子出息得

All he does is play everyday and he doesn't study. 这一天就知道玩 不好好学习

Hello, Mr. Fu? 喂 傅先生

Aiyo, we're already familiar with each other. You can just call me Zi Yu. 都那么熟了还这么客气干什么呀 叫子遇就行了

What's up? 有事吗

It's like this, after you go down the mountain road, turn towards the north side, 是这样的 下了山道之后 转盘往北

There's this fish market, do you know of it? 有一个五星水产市场 你知道吗

Mr. Fu, how did you know that I'm here? 傅先生 你怎么知道我在五星市场啊

I told you that you can just call me Zi Yu. 都说了你管我叫子遇

You're there right now? 你在五星市场

That's great. 太好了

It's like this...Jin Yan doesn't really like vegetables. 是这样的啊 靳言哪 素菜不说

He's picky and especially likes fish. 荤菜特别挑嘴 只爱吃鱼

And he just ran out. 正好别墅里边没有了

I got it. When I go to work, I'll bring Mr. Bo a fish. 我知道了 我今天过去工作的时候 给薄先生带一条

Thanks. But one isn't enough. 谢谢 一条不够

For one meal he eats around two pounds of fish. Just buy a case of them. 他一顿饭 自己就能吃一条两斤多的 你得一箱一箱的买

Mr. Wang, do you deliver? 王叔 咱们家店能送货吗

To where? 送哪儿啊

Banshan, Bao Jia villa. 半山 薄家别墅

Is it your friend? 你朋友吗

Then no problem. 那没问题

- Go south until the intersection. Then go up the mountain, right? - Eh. 朝南到转盘路口就上山了是吧

- Then I'll get my son to deliver it. We can even deliver it everyday. 回头我让这小子去 天天送都行

Thank you. 谢谢

Hello? Fish is better when fresh. 喂 鱼还是吃新鲜的好

I got the order from a fish store. There will be a delivery of 2 fish every other day. 我定好了一家店 隔天送一次 每次送两条 行吗

That's great. I'm at ease if you take care of Jin Yan. 太好了 有你照顾靳言 我就放心了 谢谢啊

To Ms. Jian Yao. To 简瑶小姐

Hello, Mr. Fu? 喂 傅先生

Did you get the present? 收到礼物了吗

I saw it. Why did you give me this? 我看到了 为什么要送我这个啊

This was from Jin Yan. 这都是靳言的意思

He asked me to buy it for you. 他托我买这个东西送给你

To thank you for the fish. 谢谢你的鱼

He really likes to eat fish. There's nothing else. 他最喜欢吃鱼了 没别的意思

But this present is too much. 可是这个礼物太贵重了

The fishing pole costs in the ¥20,000 to ¥30,000 range. I can't accept it. 这鱼竿得两三万哪 我不能收

He already has one himself. 他自己已经有一根了

I don't fish. 我又不钓鱼

If you return this to me, it's useless. 你要是把它还给我的话 这个竿子就真没用了

It's just a convenience for me to fish. 我 我钓鱼只是举手之劳

If you want to return it, return it back to Jin Yan. 要还的话你就还给他吧

I don't care. 我管不了

But from his personality, he'll probably just throw it outside. 不过以他的性格 没用的东西 他一定会把它扔到门外去的

I bet tomorrow morning you'll see it in the trash outside his house. 我估计你明天早上 就会在门口的垃圾桶里

Alright, I got it. Thank you. 我知道了 谢谢

- Old Wang. - Older sister, you're here. 老王 -大姐来了

Are you busy? 忙着哪

- I'm here to buy some fish. - Okay. 今天看给来条鱼吧 -好嘞

- Where is Xiao Jin? 小金呢

He went to the villa to deliver the fish. 小金呀 去老别墅送鱼去了

The butterfish today is good, quite fresh. 这个挺好 今天的鲳鱼特别好 特别新鲜 给你留着这个

Old Wang, you always take care of me. 老王 你每次都照顾我

Of course, we're so familiar with each other. 这算什么 咱都是自己人嘛

Is everything ready? 准备好了吗

I guarantee you'll be satisfied. 包你满意

You have so much confidence. I'm actually very picky. 这么有自信啊 我可是很挑剔的

The best thing you can do is to not question my professionalism. 你最好不要质疑我的专业

V6 12-cylinder 7 FSI Turbo 六点零排量 十二气缸TFSI双涡轮增压

750-hp 七百五十匹马力

1,000 Newton-Meter Torque. 100 KM acceleration only needs 4.6 seconds. 一千牛米扭矩 百公里加速只需要四点六秒

Quattro fully equipped audio-visual system, Quattro全时四驱系统

8-piston caliber brake, 八活塞刹车卡钳

Fully bullet-proofed body - the only one in the world. 全车防弹 全世界仅此一辆

It's sexy. 性感

Something else is even more sexy. Hop on. 还有更性感的 上车

It's name is Andy. 这个家伙的名字叫安迪

Call it. 你叫它一下

Andy. 安迪

Hello, Mr. Bo. 您好 薄先生

High class artificial system. It takes orders only from you. 高级人工智能系统 只服从你一个人的命令

Automatic pilot with satellite-based Internet access can satisfy all your demands. 自动驾驶卫星网络接入 可以满足你所有的要求

Just show your feelings. Don't hold it in. 喜欢就乐出来嘛 别绷着

Uncle Wang, what's going on? 王叔 怎么回事

Yao Yao, what kind of friends are you making? My Xiao Jin has disappeared! 瑶瑶 你叫的这啥朋友嘛 -我小金不见了

How did Xiao Jin disappear? 小金怎么回不见呢

After Xiao Jin went to deliver the fish, he disappeared! 小金昨天来这儿送鱼 之后人就不见了

Mr. Wang, I told you before that this was a ghost house. 王哥 我早就跟你说过 这是一个鬼屋

A strange person lives inside and you didn't believe me. 里边还住着一个怪人 不吉利 你就是不信啊

A strange person? What strange person? 怪人 什么怪人

This is something everyone knows. This strange person is weird. 这事大家都知道 这个怪人经常往城里逛

He wears a windbreaker and face mask. 穿着个风衣带着口罩

He lives here alone. Everyone says he's crazy. Xiao Jin must have been abducted by him. 他一个人住在这儿 大家都说他是神经病 小金一定是被他拐跑的

Right! The child must have disappeared here. Let's get that guy out to interrogate! 对 孩子一定是在他这儿出的事 得把这个人揪出来问问

Come on out here! 你给我出来 走

You can't just barge in. Also, you haven't even assessed what is going on. 你们不能就这么闯进来啊 再说了 事情到底怎么回事 你们根本都没弄清楚哪

Uncle Wang, have you called the police? 王叔 你报警了吗

Not yet. 没报

Do not go in. Wait for me. 你们千万别自己进去 等我过来

- Xiao Chen, come with me. Call Xiao Li too. Let's go. - Okay. 小陈 跟我走 叫上小李 我们走 -好

- Hello? - Please tell them to leave 喂 -请转告他们离开这里

Thank you. 谢谢

Mr. Bo, they have something really important to ask you. 薄先生 他们有很重要的事情要问你

Can you come down to address them? 麻烦你下来跟他们谈一谈

If every person who wanted to see me got their wish, then I'd be dead by now. I'd be annoyed to death. 如果每个想要见我的人都能如愿 那我现在已经死了 累死了

Don't hang up. If you don't want to see them, 你别挂电话 如果你不愿意见他们

tell them yourself. I won't transfer messages. 请你自己跟他们说 我不会转达

Also, I have already called the police. 还有 我已经报警了

Even if you don't care about them now, 就算你现在不理他们

when the police come, you still have to face them. 待会儿警察来了 你还是得见他们

What did he say? 他 咋说的

He said what you need to find in a room on the first floor. 他说 你们要找的就在一楼的房间里

The key is in the kitchen. 钥匙在厨房里

- This? - What's this? 那 进去看看去

Let's go inside. 去

Xiao Jin! Xiao Jin! 小金 小金

Murderer! Murderer! 杀人了 杀人了

Murderer! 杀人了

Uncle Wang!

Uncle Wang! Let's go! 王叔 快走

Quickly! 王叔 快快

Quickly! Let's go! 快走 快

Xiao Jin! Put me down! 小金 把我放下

What happened inside? 里面出什么事了

Murderer! A body was severed! 杀人了 分尸了

Murderer! The body was severed. 杀人分尸了

Let's go in quickly! 快去 快快快

Yao Yao! 瑶瑶

Yao Yao! 瑶瑶

These are human body parts. 这是人体标本

In my translations, 我翻译的论文里面

most of them are about the human body parts. 大部分都是和人体解剖学相关的

This is what he's observing. 或许这就是他研究的方向

He probably borrowed it from the university or something. 可能是从医院 或者大学什么地方借来的

However these are specimens of human body. 可这些毕竟都是人体标本

They should not be kept at will in residential households. 不应该随意摆放在民宅里

The most recent disappearance case happened at the foot of the mountain. 最近一桩失踪案就发生在山下

Xiao Jin disappeared after he delivered the fish. 小金又是给他送完鱼之后 才出的事情

Plus these. 再加上这些

There's too many suspicious points. This can't be a coincidence. 疑点太多了 这不可能是巧合

We have to question Mr. Bo. 这位薄先生必须接受询问

Deputy officer, there's a door upstairs that's locked. 副队 楼梯口上有扇门关着的 我进不去

Hello? 喂

The police are here. They want to chat with you. Just a chat. 警察来了 他们想跟你谈谈 只是谈谈

Please come down. 能麻烦你下来一趟吗

I'm busy. 我正忙着哪

Deputy officer, this isn't quite right. We should get a permit first. 副队 这样不太合适吧 要不我们先请示一下上头

What was the call about? 副队 怎么了

The chief is on his way here. 局长在来的路上了

Chief. 局长

Are you here to help them find a child? 你是来帮着他们来找孩子的

I received a report from here. 对 我接到报案 说这里

I know there was a report from here. 我知道有人报案

But you've got it wrong. 但是搞错了

He can't be a suspect. We'll talk about it later. 他怎么可能是罪犯 回头再说

Uncle Li. 李叔叔

Why are you here? 你怎么在这儿

It's a long story. Why are you here as well? 我三两句话说不清楚 -您怎么也来了

It's a long story as well. I learned from my leadership that he lives here. 我也三两句话说不清楚 我是听上面的人说 才知道他住在这里

You have his number? 你有他电话

Call him. 打给他

I told you I'm busy. Why are you calling me? 我已经告诉你我正在忙着 为什么又打电话

Bo Jin Yan, the Chief wants to see you. 薄靳言 市局局长想见你

I don't want to see him. 不见

Let me talk to him. 我跟他说

Hello. This is him. 喂 我是

We've met before. 我们见过面

Who is this Professor Bo? 这个薄教授到底是什么人呢

Yao Yao, what kind of relationship do you have with him? 瑶瑶 你跟他是什么关系

I'm his translator. 我是他的翻译

You really make me proud. 真给我长脸

Bo Jin Yan. 薄靳言

He was Maryland University's youngest postdoctoral student. 美国马里兰大学最年轻的博士后

After he graduated he rejected Maryland University's invitation to stay at the school as a faculty member. 毕业以后他拒绝了 马里兰大学留校的邀请

He came back to become an assistant professor in the criminal psychology faculty in the People's Public Security University of China. 回到中国公安大学 担任犯罪心理系副教授

He actually came to our small area to rest. 他居然跑到我们这个小地方 静养来了

What are you doing? 干嘛

Help me get the guru's signature. 帮我要大神的签名

A few days you were calling him a demon boy and now you want his signature? How can you change so fast. 前两天喊人家妖男呢 现在就要签名了 你怎么变那么快啊

At that time I wasn't a fan. 当 那人家不是脑残粉吗

I watch all the episodes of Criminal Minds, 人家不是天天追美剧犯罪心理吗

I can't believe there's a real life one here! 好不容易有一个活的

Since it's right next to me, how can I not grab it. 就在我旁边 我怎么能不好好把握呢

Help me get a signature please. 我要签名嘛

I won't help you get a signature. 我不会帮你要签名的

How come? 为什么

Do you know what he would say if I asked for his signature? 你知道如果我找他要签名的话 他会怎么说吗

What would he say? 怎么说

More Big 5 Code subtitles for Love Me If You Dare

Komentoj

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left