I Spy

I Spy

Download Chinese-bg-code undertekster

Udgivelsesinfo

I Spy 2002 1080p WEB-DL x264 AAC-KiNGDOM
En kommentar af WinonaForever
Chs Cht

Tags

Web-DL
web-dl
web
WEB-DL
x264
1080
Udgivet den: 2015-10-22
Downloads: 59
Hørehæmmede: No

Forhåndsvisning af Chinese-bg-code undertekster

De første 200 linjer.

*** PoD字幕组荣誉出品 *** *** 仅供参考 谢绝商用 ***

天山顶部,乌兹别克斯坦

这里是一号机, 我已看见“老爹”... This is Helo 1. I have visual confirmation on Hodaddy.

仍未看见“坏孩子”, 重复, 仍未发现接运目标, Still negative on our bad boy. Repeat. Still negative on the pickup.

现在前往着陆集合点。 Heading for rendezvous at LZ Alpha Echo.

乌兹别克军用拘留营

好了, 你在哪儿呢,珀西? All right, where are you, Percy? Come on. Come on.

等等。 这就是我们的叛逃者。 Wait a second. There's our turncoat.

天山底部

声音可真不小呀. For crying out loud.

特工 斯科特. Special Agent Scott.

我是麦克,告诉我你已找到那个飞行员了。 Mac here. Tell me you found that pilot.

一点儿没错。他就在这儿。 Absolutely. He's right here.

他还活着吗? -Here you go. -ls he alive?

是的,他没事儿. Yeah, he's okay.

别搞砸了,阿列克斯。 我要他毫发无损。 Don't screw this up, Alex. I want him in one piece.

没问题. Consider it done.

- 你没事吧? - 怎么没事, 我的腿断了! -You okay? -No, my leg's broken!

不会很严重,你很快就敷上冰了。 You got ice on it right away. That should help.

我们要在俄国人来之前离开. Let's go before the Russians get here.

我想问一下.... Hey, let me ask you something.

你把那架偷来的飞机怎么处置了? What'd you do with that plane that you stole?

他们来了. Here they come.

除非你带我走,否则我不会说的。 I'm not talking until you get me out.

- 是这样吗? - 没错. -ls that right? -Yeah.

那好吧, 我们走. All right, let's go.

天哪! 好了! 贡达尔斯! God! Okay! Gundars!

我把飞机卖给 阿诺德*贡达尔斯 了。 快带我走吧! I sold the plane to Arnold Gundars. Now get me out of here!

起来. Get up.

快点儿! 美国飞行员逃跑了! Hurry! The American pilot has escaped!

搜一下树林! 他一定在树林里! Search the woods! He must be in the woods!

这是什么? What is this?

斯大林的屁股! 他把我们耍了! Stalin's butt! He tricked us!

- 他们来了! - 让我来。 -They're coming! -I got it.

这我可搞不定. No, I don't.

开枪! Fire!

你怎么样? You okay?

拉斯维加斯,内华达州

先生们,女士们, 现在进入拳击场的这位,,, Ladies and gentlemen, now making his way to the ring...

,,,实在不须做太多介绍, 他已,,, ...really needing no introduction the world over, he is undefeated...

,,,赢了56场, 没输过,,, ... with 56 wins, no losses...

,,,这就是独一无二的,,, ...here is the one and only...

,,,凯利 "K, O, " 罗宾森! ...Kelly ""K. O. "" Robinson!

当我叫分开的时候, 要动作快点. 不许再打. When I say break, break clean. Keep those punches up high.

我很公平,但也很严格. I'm fair, but I'm firm.

你会首次出现在体育杂志的封面上的... You'll have your first Sports Illustrated cover.

纵使你摆出这个样子: Even though you'll be on it like this:.

- 那我们走着瞧. - 碰一下手. -We'll see who looks like that. -Touch them up.

哦,他妈的, 他气坏了,对不对? Yeah, shit. He's scary as hell, ain't he?

凯利*罗宾森 紧接着还有一场在国外的新挑战。 Kelly Robinson has come up with an exotic new challenge for himself.

如果他今晚卫冕成功... If he defends his title tonight...

...那么星期四在匈牙利的布达佩斯 将再展雄风. ...he'll do it again Thursday in budapest, Hungary.

我知道是什么意思. I know what this means.

当你这样晃来晃去的时候, 我知道是什么意思. I know what this mean when you do that.

而李莱特现在正是负债累累. And Lirette is on Queer street.

你知道现在会怎么样了吧, 对不对? You know what's gonna happen now, right?

小子, 还击呀! 你在干什么? boy, fight now! What you doing?

凯利有点烦躁,因为李莱特不肯打。 Kelly's getting frustrated because Lirette won't fight.

我会让你白打一拳. 我才不会在圈儿里追来追去呢. I'll give you a free shot. I won't chase you around the ring.

就在这儿打上一拳. Take a shot at this here.

别害怕. 我会把眼睛闭上的. Don't be scared. I'll close my eyes.

这样好不好? How about that?

三! 四! Three! Four!

五! 六! Five! Six!

七! 八! 九! Seven! Eight! Nine!

十! 你出局了! Ten! You're out!

把布达佩斯的饭菜准备好. Warm up the goulash in budapest.

凯利*罗宾森来了. Kelly Robinson is coming.

我和你不是说过的吗. 等一下,来, 让体育杂志的拍一张, I told you. Hold on. Come on, get this shot for Sports Illustrated.

茄子. Cheese.

Yeah.

57个,几天后马上就要成58个了. Yeah, 57 and 0. Gonna be 58 and 0 in couple of days.

就这样一直刻下去吧,我是永远不会输的. Put infinity on there because I'll never lose.

我知道你的意思. I know what you saying.

你最好退休吧。 胳膊上都快没位置了。 You better retire. You gonna run out of space on that arm.

杰瑞, 你用不着这样。 你都跟了我十年了。 Jerry, you ain't got to do that. You been my boy for 1 0 years.

用不着拍我的马屁, 别再捧我了。 Don't blow smoke up my ass. Get your head out my ass.

- 别再拍了。 - 我是实事求是吗,哥们儿, -Head's out the ass. -Relax, man.

是呀,说真的,杰瑞。 你可真恶心。 Yeah, seriously, Jerry. That's pathetic.

你才跟了三年,你还要继续拍下去。 You've only worked three years. Keep your head where it's at.

我们现在来谈谈内裤吧。 -Now, about the drawers. -Yeah.

我想我有几条适合你们的用香草做的内裤。 I think I got some drawers your size made of licorice.

你好,先生。 是的,马上,请等一下,先生。 Hello, sir. Yes, right. Hold on, sir.

凯利。 Kelly.

- 凯利! - 干吗? 什么事? -Kelly! -Yeah? What's going on?

是总统. It's the president.

真的? 是美国总统。 Really? President of the United States.

总统想和我聊天儿。 The president want to talk to Kelly Robinson.

- 总统先生? - 怎么样, 宝贝儿? -Mr. President? -What"s up, homey?

- 什么? - 怎么样呀,狗仔? -What's up? -What"s up, dog?

- 都挺好,你怎么样? - 还是老样子, -It's all good. How you doing? -Kicking with Putin.

G.W.B., 你应该在我刚才上镜头的时候打电话来。 G.W.b., you should've called when the cameras was on.

- 小子, 我这儿有个紧急任务, - 好的. -My bad. I got a mucho hush-hush. -All right.

你就要去布达佩斯, 我们在那儿有个秘密任务, Hear you"re going to Budapest. We got us a muy secret-o situation.

- 真的? - 美国需要你的帮助, -Really? -America needs your help.

- 没问题. - 我们需要个平民作掩护, -No problem. -We need a little civilian cover.

- 好说,宝贝儿. - 我欠你个人情, -You got it, baby. -Owe you one.

- 好的,我等会儿再和你联系. - 我会记住的.... -All right, I'll talk to you real soon. -I will not forget--

总统想让我帮他个忙. President want me to do him a favor.

他说是什么美国需要我之类的事情。 He said something about America needs me.

- 帮什么忙? - 一些最高机密之类的任务。 -What kind of favor? -Some kind of top-secret mission.

哦,你的意思是说-- 就像007那样? Oh, you mean like 007?

对呀,只不过我将是009个半。 Yeah, except only I'm gonna be 009 and a half.

知道什么意思吗? 007. 你知道009个半是什么意思吗? Know what I'm saying? 007. You know what 009 and a half means?

- 应该知道吧. - 这是一种影射。 -I think so. -It's an innuendo.

- 你就要去布达佩斯吗? - 是啊,没错,有点儿兴奋。 -You're going to budapest? -Yes, I am. Kind of exciting.

国家安全局

- 我有点儿紧张. - 我肯定你会处理好的. -I'm a little nervous. -I'm sure you'll do fine.

不,我不是这个意思. No, I know I will.

反击力真大。 That's got a kick to it.

这是我第一次和 雷切儿*赖特 合作。 This is my first chance to work with Special Agent Rachel Wright.

雷切儿. 你还在勾她吗? Rachel. You're still hung up on her?

埃德娜, 我不是在勾她. Edna, I'm not hung up on her.

我只是觉得她挺有趣儿,并且很佩服她的工作能力。 I find her interesting, and I admire her work.

她是很有吸引力. There's a certain allure she has.

即使是个瞎子也看得出来. You know, a blind man could see that.

那你为什么不直接和她说? Well, why don't you tell her?

我会和她说的. 只不过我一紧张, 说话的语气就会变得像个傻瓜一样。 I will tell her. It's just, I get nervous, and I end up sounding like an idiot--

想让我告诉你怎样才能获取雷切儿的芳心吗? Want me to tell you how to melt Rachel's heart?

- 好啊. - 去和卡洛斯说。 -Yeah. -Talk to Carlos.

这是什么意思? 他俩有一腿? What does that mean? They had a thing?

一起执行了两个星期的监视任务. 她差点儿连腿都迈不动了。 Two-week stakeout. She could barely walk.

雷切儿 和 卡洛斯? Rachel and Carlos?

你叫我吗, 埃德娜? You called, Edna?

你总是让我充满幻想。 You are a vision, as always.

你好, 阿历克斯. Hello, Alex.

你好, 卡洛斯. 古巴情况怎么样? Hello, Carlos. How was Cuba?

还行. AdeQuate.

哦, 还行. 太谦虚了。 Oh, adeQuate, my eye.

他单枪匹马就能改变整个猪湾行动. He single-handedly averted another bay of Pigs.

- 我可没那么大本事... - 你有的. -No, I didn't-- -Yes.

- 你太夸张了。 - 哦,真的,我.... -You exaggerate. -Oh, well, l....

- 你有时确实很夸张。 - 好吧,就算我是. -You do exaggerate sometimes. -Okay, at times, yeah.

你呢, 阿历克斯? And you, Alex?

你在那边的情况怎么样? How did you fare in the tundra?

你知道了,我干得不错. You know, I did pretty good.

我必须再接受个新任务,这样大家才能满意。 I got selected for a new mission, so obviously everybody was satisfied.

那个飞行员怎么样? And the pilot?

飞行员吗.... The pilot....

跟他聊了一会儿,套了些有用的资料. Was able to talk to him, get some valuable information from him.

任务很成功. Successful mission.

阿历克斯, 你没把他活着弄回来, 对不对? Alex, you didn't go and get him killed, now, did you?

不,哦,不。我的意思是.... No, no, no. I mean....

你知道的了,大致上我的意思是.... 对,他死了。 You know, sort of. I mean-- Yeah, he's dead.

他死了. He's dead.

这有啥办法? What are you gonna do?

听我说,阿历克斯.... -Let me tell you something, Alex. -Yeah.

你是个很出色的特工, 别让这种事把你搞得不开心。 You're an excellent agent. Don't let results like this fool you.

好吗? All right?

我的靓车. 一会儿再回来拿我的东西. My car. be back for my things later.

再见, 卡洛斯. 回见了您呢! See you, Carlos. La vida loca!

真会装派. What a phony.

我愿付任何代价 和这个人一起执行两个星期的监视任务。 I'd give anything to go on a two-week stakeout with that man.

他和雷切尔执行任务时到底干了些什么? What happened on the stakeout between him and Rachel?

- 我怎么什么也没听到. - 这可不是听来的,是我亲眼所见。 -I didn't hear anything. -It's not what I heard, it's what I saw.

我亲眼见到...她脸上的那种表情。 It's what I saw. I saw the look on her face.

任何女人都不会忘记那种表情. Every woman recognizes that look.

- 什么表情? - 得到充分满足的表情。 -What's that look? -Look of total satisfaction.

这些家伙去拉美执行几个任务, 一个个就好像多了不起一样。 Guy gets a couple missions in Latin America, and he's a Julio lglesias.

顺便说一句,你知道他实际上是爱荷华人。 You know, he's from lowa, by the way.

- 这是我的装备吗? - 小心点儿。 You know, he's from lowa, by the way.

ls this my stuff? -Oh, easy.

那是卡洛斯的.这些才是你的。 This is Carlos' stuff. This is yours.

我的新一代无线电话在哪儿? Where's my monofilament phone descender?

我怎么没有这种爆破传呼机。 这几个东西我一个也没见着儿。 I didn't get one of these exploding pagers. I don't see one of those.

你有微型全球定位系统. You got the micro GPS.

微型? Micro?

这是你的间谍相机. This is your spy-cam.

这是卡洛斯的间谍相机,而这是我的? This is Carlos' spy-cam, and this is my spy-cam?

大小竟差这么多! Look at the size of this thing!

尺寸很关键的。 在我们这行, 这玩意儿至关重要。 Size matters. but in the spy world, it's reversed.

你是想听别人说, “瞧瞧这又小又精致的东西!” You want people to say, "Look how small and sexy and sleek this is."

还是,“这玩意儿可真大! 瞧瞧他从裤子口袋里拿出了个什么,一个大家伙!” Not, "How huge this is! Look what he pulled out of his pants. It's huge!"

如果我把这个东西拿出来别人会笑话我的。 那是他的救生仓吗? People will laugh at me if I pull this out. Is that his escape module?

是的。我知道,大家都想像卡洛斯那样。 Yes, it is. I know, everybody wants to be like Carlos.

我不想像他那样, 但我注意到... I don't want to be like Carlos, but I notice...

...我的装备看上去就像旧社会的老古董一样. ...my stuff looks like you can get it from RadioShack in 1 972.

是的。 Yes, it is.

马上。 Right away.

好了,我们等会儿再讨论. 尽管这个头开得不错。 All right, we'll finish this later. It's a good start, though.

凯利*鲁宾逊, 瞧瞧他典型的炫耀的开场... Kelly Robinson, seen here making his typical flamboyant entrance--

这些不是应该在天气频道播的吗? Shouldn't this be on the Weather Channel or something?

....第一回合就干掉了 “剃刀”李莱特, --with a first-round knockout of Blake ""The Blade"" Lirette.

哇,第57个! 凯利*鲁宾逊, 宝贝儿! Yeah! 57 and 0, baby! Kelly Robinson, baby!

这家伙真讨厌。 That guy is so annoying.

大家都迫不及待的,,, Everybody ""Hungary"" for his showdown...

...期待着他与欧洲超重量级拳王, 塞德里克*米尔斯 的较量, ...with the European heavyweight king, Cedric Mills.

你们不明白这有多重要, You don"t understand how important it is...

....这将会是第58场, 我现在已经是57场不败, ... that I be 58 and 0. I"m 57 and 0 right now.

这家伙一定是第58个! This man gonna be 58!

这家伙是个天生的怪胎。 -That guy is a born jerk. -Cheese. Cheese.

没错, 给我来一张, 茄子,茄子 That"s right, take my picture. Cheese. Cheese.

来一张右面的, 茄子, Get my right side. Cheese.

阿历克斯! Alex!

塔克将军, 这是特工阿历克斯*斯科特. Gen. Tucker, this is Special Agent Alex Scott.

- 将军. - 特工。 -General. -Special agent.

我很喜欢别人这么叫。 几个星期前我还是个“普工”... I love hearing that. I was a regular agent a couple weeks ago...

...接着过了个圣诞, 我就获得了提升。 ...and then around Christmas, I got promoted to special.

成了特...。 Special.

我们正在调查这个. We were going over the op.

Kommentarer

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left