De første 200 linjer.
红 衣 女 郎
见鬼 我干嘛站在这儿? How the hell did I get up here?
连我自己都没法儿相信 I still can't believe it.
就在四个星期前 我和现在判若两人 Just four weeks ago, I was a completely different person.
我的生活平淡无奇 I had no adventure in my life.
我有一个妻子 I had a wife.
我有一个家庭 I had a family.
而每次遇到漂亮女人 我绝不会多看两眼 And I never looked twice when a pretty girl walked by.
绝不 Never.
- 我到四楼 - 我也是 - Four, please. - Me, too.
- 要帮忙吗? - 是的 我在找... 哦 这是怎么了? - Can I help you? - Yes, I'm looking ... What's that?
空调机出了毛病 一会儿就好了 It's the air conditioner. It'll come on in a second.
- 抱歉 - 不好意思 - Sorry. - Excuse me.
请原谅 I beg your pardon!
我的公文包掉了 I'm losing my briefcase.
我不知道 I don't know.
不 我之前从来没有试过 No, I've never tried it that way before.
不 我没有不安 No, I'm not worried.
只是我之前从来没有做过 It's just that I've never tried it in that position before.
对我来说那是全新的 It's all new to me.
我知道你必须在放进去之前弄湿 Well, I know you have to wet it before you put it in.
你必须那么做 否则就完了 You have to, or it could break off.
多久? 我也不知道多久 How far? I don't know how far.
我想都是那样的 All the way, I suppose.
你可以一直摇摆 让毛发垂下来 I know you have to keep wiggling it to get all the hairs off it.
够了 All right!
挂掉电话 Put that phone down.
我现在不能跟你说了 待会儿再联系 I can't talk to you now. I'll call you back later.
你一定要在工作室说那些话吗? Do you have to talk like that at work?
你就不能把污言秽语留到家里去说吗? Can't you save that filthy stuff until you get home?
那是我弟弟 That was my brother.
- 弟弟? - 是的 - Your brother? - Yeah.
我们想在家里建一个摄影室 He and I are trying to set up a photo-processing lab at my place.
那样的话 我回家后就可以继续工作了 比如说... That way I can take stuff home. For example...
好了 All right!
- 广告宣传活动的资料在什么地方? - 在第三层楼... - Where's the figures on the cable-car campaign? - It's on the third floor...
现在就给我拿来 我们浪费的时间已经够多了 Get them for me right away! We've wasted enough time on this.
是 先生 Yes, sir.
我为此耗费了两个月 I spent two months on that.
- 我要你把蓝图拿来给我看 - 好的 - I want you to roll down the map and show me. - All right.
好 Okay.
喂? Hello?
你今晚愿意和我一起吃晚饭吗? Will you have dinner with me tonight?
什么? What?
在北滩的拉帕里玛餐厅 La Primavera, in North Beach.
今晚 Tonight.
我知道你是谁 I know who you are.
九点整? 9:00?
为什么约我? Why?
就是想约你 Just because.
九点整 I can't make it at...
我来不及 ...9:00.
九点十分 行吗? Say, 9:10?
行 Yes.
你为什么跟我讲德语? Why are you speaking to me in German?
为什么? Why?
因为模特公司的经纪人跟我说你是从德国来的 I mean, the modeling agency told me that you were from Germany.
我不是德国人 It's not me.
哦 我最好再查一下 Well, I'd better check.
我打算去哪儿来着? Where am I going?
我好看吗? How do I look?
耳环是不是太花哨了? The earrings are too much, aren't they?
算了 你替我拿着吧 Here, you keep 'em for me, honey.
我来拿 你专心驾驶 I'll do it. You keep your eyes on the road.
反正把我的耳朵也夹疼了 They were killing me, anyway.
蒂蒂 我想问你什么事来着? Didi, what was I gonna ask you?
我想问你一件事情 I wanted to ask you something.
你今晚想去看电影吗? Would you like to go to the movies tonight?
今晚学习小组有聚会 Tonight's study group.
聚会? What do you mean?
今天星期几? 星期三吗? What's today? Today's Wednesday?
我还以为是星期四 I thought today was Thursday.
我这是怎么了? What's the matter with me?
如果你不介意的话 我今晚还是想去看电影 I'd like to go anyway, if it's all right with you.
我可不想和小组的疯子们在一起 I can't put up with those crazies tonight.
我已经安排好了 你带孩子们去看电影吧 It's all arranged. You're taking the girls to the movies.
我答应过孩子 你会带她们去的 而你也应该放松一晚 I promised them you would. Anyway, you deserve a night out.
你看好吗? So, what do you say?
- 你说呢 当然可以 - 你真好 - What do you mean? Of course. Sure. - You're wonderful.
亲爱的 Honey.
今晚见 See you tonight.
谢谢你开车送我 Thanks for the lift.
你发球的时候真逗啊 泰迪 You know, you're cute when you serve.
你这家伙紧张什么 发球啊 Go ahead, Teddy. What are you nervous about? Serve the ball.
别吵 让他发球 你急什么 Now come on, calm down. Let the man serve, Buddy.
你没必要担心 只是击球得分而已 又不是要你的命 You got nothing to worry about. It's only set point. It's not like your life.
只不过小小的伤害了你的自尊 It's just your self-respect.
泰迪 你发个好球 直接得分 Give him that solid one. Give him the ace. Teddy, come on!
是不是我的话太多了? What is it? Am I talking too much?
好吧 咱们安静一会儿 泰迪要发球了 We'll calm down. We'll take it easy. Teddy wants to serve.
好了吗? Okay?
你能行的 把球发到右边 You can do it. Put it right in there.
漂亮的发球 What a serve!
换防 Switch!
太棒了 你准备好了吗? 我要进攻了 Okay, here we go now. You ready? Get that racquet ready, I'm coming at you.
这球是我的 This baby is mine!
- 你击中球网了 - 惯性触网 - You hit the net. - Follow-through.
- 你犯规 - 这是惯性触网 - You can't! - On the follow-through!
- 你不能击中球网 - 我这是惯性触网 - You still can't hit the net. - I hit it on the follow-through.
我是先击中球 然后再惯性触网 I hit this ball first, then the net, on the follow-through.
我们得分 6比2 你们要输了 It's our point. It's 6-2. You're in the shit house.
- 有没有人说过你很逗? - 你也很逗 - Anybody ever tell you you're cute? - You're cute, too.
- 你还好吧? - 还好 - How you doing? - Okay.
怎么了 你在生乔的气吗? What's the matter, he getting to you?
不 No.
- 到底怎么啦? - 没事儿 - So, what's that matter? - Nothing.
嘿 Hey!
你们看 Look at that!
哦 天哪 这小妞身材太好了 Oh, my. That is serious Nautilus.
姑娘们 Miss!
谢谢你们 Thank you.
你们的球拍看上去真不错 Those are fine-looking racquets you got there, girls.
是不是圆头的啊? What are they, Heads?
乔伊 有个电话找你 Joe, there's a phone call for you.
你帮我接一下 好吗? Do me a favor and take it for me, will you?
我是在不同的晚上见到她们的 我怎么知道他们是姐妹? I met them on separate nights. How could I know they're sisters?
- 你麻烦大了 - 不可能 - You're in a lot of trouble, Joe. - No way.
我首先在七点钟和妹妹约会 然后在九点十五分和姐姐约会 时间很充裕 I got a date with the little one at 7:00 and the older one at 9:15. Plenty of time.
那么你的妻子特丽莎呢? What about Theresa?
特丽莎怎么了? What about Theresa?
她有没有发现你和别人在一起? Doesn't she notice anything when you go with someone for a while?
比如和那个姑娘 难道她就不会怀疑你吗? Like you used to go with that girl before. Doesn't she think anything's up?
听着 Look.
特丽莎忙着照料孩子 她没时间去管别的事 Theresa's got the kids to worry about. She's too busy to notice anything.
那些孩子又那么可爱 And they're great kids.
她38岁了 是个快乐的已婚妇女 She's 38 years old, she's a very happily married woman.
所以她整天笑容满面 You see. She smiles all the time.
- 她也有吗? - 她有什么? - Does she do it? - Does she do what?
你什么意思 “她也有吗?” What do you mean, " Does she do what? "
- 你什么意思 “她也有吗?” - 她也跟别人那个吗? - What do you mean, " Does she do what? " - Does she does she do it, too?
- 什么那个? - 她是不是也有婚外情? - Do what, too? - Does she have affairs, too?
泰迪 你是我的朋友 我爱你 Teddy, you're my friend, and I love you.
你是个可爱的敏感的家伙 You're a sweet, sensitive guy...
可你的想法也太幼稚了 ...but you're very naive.
认为我老婆有婚外情 To think that my Theresa...
- 那太可笑了 - 我只是随便问问 - ...would fool around? - I just asked a question.
你能相信这家伙说的吗? 太令人难以想象了 Do you believe this man asking whether my Theresa would fool around?
你跟你老婆上床才令人难以想象呢 I find it hard to imagine your wife sleeping with you.
泰迪 Teddy.
你笑我什么啊? What am I laughing at?
你确定吗? Are you sure?
好吧 我会告诉他的 谢谢 All right, I'll let him know. Thank you.
- 你会留下来吃午饭吗? - 不会 乔 - Are you staying for lunch, Doctor? - No. Joe!
邻居还说了些什么? What else did the neighbor say?
没什么 她今天早上去还盘子的时候 Nothing. She was coming over to return a warming tray...
看见特丽莎正在往外走 ...and she ran into the bunch coming down the steps.
还有孩子和家具 Theresa, the kids, and all the furniture.
门外还停着一辆车 There was a big van waiting for them.
臭婊子 What a bitch.
别这么说 她也是我们的朋友 Come on, she was our friend, too.
家具是她买的吗? Wonder if it was her furniture?
- 你干嘛说这种话? - 难道要我们哭吗? - Why do you have to talk about that? - What should we do, cry?
我只是想知道 她有权利搬走家具吗? I just want to know if she had a right to take all the furniture.
特丽莎写的? Is it from Theresa?
她看见我和别的女人拍的照片了 Found a picture of me with another woman.
裸照? Naked?
在夜总会拍的照片 In a night club.
这不是巧合 This isn't happening.
这不该发生 这不该发生 This isn't fucking happening! It's not happening!
婊子养的 Son of a bitch!
臭娘们儿 去死吧 Bitches, fucking whore!
泰迪 我们得让乔振作起来 Teddy, what could we do to cheer up Joe?
- 今天晚上玩『瞎子游戏』怎么样? - 我做不了 - Want to do the blind man with me tonight? - I can't do that.
- 迈克你来干吧 - 不行 我会紧张 - You do the blind man with me? - No, I get nervous.
乔需要放松 Joe needs a good laugh.
我们带乔去上次把他赶出来的那个餐厅 We'll take him to the place where they threw him out.
我会很紧张 I get too nervous.
当时他穿了一件羊毛衫 可他们非得让他再穿上夹克 Came in with a cardigan. They wanted him to put on one of their jackets.
- 怎么样 迈克? - 不 我会紧张的 - Okay, Michael? Come on. - No, I get too nervous.
- 难道你和舒马赫太太好上啦? - 我没有和她好上 - Are you tied up with Mrs. Schumacher? - I'm not tied up with her.
- 舒马赫太太是谁? - 迈克他老板的妻子 - 难以置信 - What Mrs. Schumacher? - His boss's wife. - I don't believe it.
你没有听错 他在追求舒马赫医生的老婆 I'm telling you. You were away on vacation. He's banging Dr. Schumacher's wife.
真有你的 你和舒马赫的老婆做爱了吗? You-son-of-a-gun! Are you making it with Schumacher's wife?
- 就一晚上 - 突发事件 - Only at night. - If it's an emergency.
- “就一晚上?” - 问他吧 - " Only at night? " - Ask him.
那天我开车去他们家的时候 The time it takes me to drive there...
正好术科医生去医院动手术了 ...is the exact same time it takes him to scrub and put on his gloves.
如果手术时间不长 手术不难 我就不会去了 If it's not a big job, it's not worth it to me. If it's appendicitis, I don't go.
比如说膀胱炎啊 But, if it's peritonitis or a gall bladder ...
“哦 亲爱的 好消息 大手术” " Hello, honey, good news. It's a quadruple bypass! "
然后 你就这么说 So, you say like this:
“皮尔斯先生在家吗?” 语气要低 " Is Mr. Pierce there, please? " Very timid.
- “皮尔斯先生在家吗?” - 对 就这样说 - " Is Mr. Pierce there, please? " - That's it, just like that.
然后我过来接电话 说道 “喂?” Then I'll get on the phone and say, " Hello? "
然后再待一会儿 就好像我在听你讲话似的 接着我就说 Then I'm going to wait a few seconds, like I'm listening to you, and then I'll say:
“什么?” " What?
你要我现在就出来? " You want me to come out right now?
“难道你自己就不能够应付理查德吗?” " Are you sure that you can't handle this by yourself, Richard? "
- 谁是理查德? - 理查德是我的助理 - Who's Richard? - Richard's my assistant.
跟我在一个办公室工作 He works here at the office with me.
明白了? Clear?
你搞女人了? Is it a woman?
搞女人? Is it a woman?
不 只是... No. It's ...
“搞女人?” " Is it a woman? "
你胡想什么呀? What goes on in your head?
不 这只是... No, it's just...
我们计划... ...we're planning ...
嗯 这事太复杂了 Well, it's too complicated.
但是别告诉蒂蒂 But don't tell Didi...
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.