L.A. Confidential

L.A. Confidential

Download Chinese-bg-code undertekster

Udgivelsesinfo

L A Confidential 1997 1080p BluRay x264-CiNEFiLE
En kommentar af WinonaForever
Simplified Traditional Chinese

Tags

BluRay
x264
1080
Udgivet den: 2015-10-06
Downloads: 108
Hørehæmmede: No

Forhåndsvisning af Chinese-bg-code undertekster

De første 200 linjer.

洛 城 机 密

到洛杉矶来吧! Come to Los Angeles.

这儿阳光普照 The sun shines bright.

海滩宽广迷人 The beaches are wide and inviting.

橘子园一望无际 And the orange groves stretch as far as the eye can see.

就业机会多多 There are jobs aplenty.

土地价格低 Land is cheap.

每个人都可以拥有自己的房子 Every workingman can have his own house.

每栋房子都住着快乐的一家人 And inside every house, a happy all-American family.

你可以享有这一切 You can have all this.

更棒是 And who knows?

或许你会被星探挖掘 You could even be discovered

一举成为大明星 become a movie star,

或碰上大明星 or at least see one.

洛杉矶一切都很好 Life is good in Los Angeles.

有如人间天堂一般 It's paradise on earth.

以上说法纯属推销广告 That's what they tell you, anyway.

透过影视媒体 Because they're selling an image.

加强这种好印象 They're selling it through movies, radio and television.

就像是热门连续剧《警网群英》 In the hit show, Badge of Honor,

洛城警探个个神勇非凡 the L.A. cops walk on water

所有歹徒闻风丧胆 as they keep the city clean of crooks.

没错 你会觉得这儿简直是伊甸园一般 You'd think this place was the Garden of Eden.

但即使是天堂 也会有败类 But there's trouble in paradise

有个败类叫麦尔哈里斯·柯汉 and his name is Meyer Harris Cohen,

爱戴他的人则称呼他 米奇C Mickey C, to his fans.

一个使洛城蒙羞的人物 Local L.A. color to the nth degree.

以及他的头号保镖 And his number one bodyguard

钱宁史当·巴那多 Johnny Stompanato.

米奇是洛城黑社会的总把子 Mickey C's the head of organized crime in these parts.

旗下行业淫毒偷抢骗一应俱全 He runs dope, rackets and prostitution.

一年总得干掉十来个人 He kills a dozen people a year.

而且手法永远不落俗套 And the dapper little gent does it in style.

每次他的照片一上头版 And every time his picture's on the front page

就使得洛城的形象大为受损 it's a black eye for the image of Los Angeles.

这种知法犯法的黑道血拼 Because how can organized crime exist

怎能发生在警力雄厚的洛城? in the city with the best police force in the world?

该是有人出手的时候了 Something has to be done.

只不过手法无啥新意 But nothing too original

谁叫这里是专炒冷饭的好莱坞 because, hey, this is Hollywood.

米奇·柯汉的下场就像其它教父 What worked for Al Capone would work for the Mickster.

柯汉先生你被捕了 Mr. Cohen, you're under arrest.

罪名是"逃漏综合所得税" Nonpayment of federal income tax.

可是情况并未好转 But all is not well.

把米奇送进牢里 使得总把子的位子空出来了 Sending Mickey up has created a vacuum.

早晚总会有个不怕死的想接手所有地盘 And it's only a matter of time

想要取而代之 before someone with balls of brass tries to fill it.

敬告各位亲爱的读者 "Remember, dear readers

第一手的独家秘闻 绝对机密! you heard it here first

只有收录在这本嘘嘘杂志 off the record on the q.t and very Hush-Hush."

米奇黑牢秘闻 好莱坞女同性恋

警员 巴德·怀特

你跟圣诞老公公一样全照着那张名单 You're like Santa Claus with that list.

只不过在你名单上的全是些烂人! Except everyone on it's been naughty.

他才刚出狱半个月 Guy's been out of Q two weeks.

以后再处理吧 Leave it for later.

我们还得去替大伙买酒呢 We've got to pick up the booze and get it to the station.

好莱坞分局 这里是6A7车 Hollywood, this is 6-Adam-7.

请总局派车到常春路4216号 Have Central send a prowler to 4216 Evergreen.

有假释犯因家庭纠纷出手伤人 Parole violation: assault arising from a family dispute.

我们不会留在现场 We won't be here. They'll see him.

别哭了 Quit whining!

别一天到晚哭哭啼啼的 Quit whining all the time! It makes me sick!

搞得我烦死了 闭嘴! Shut up!

你是谁啊? Who the hell are you?

圣诞夜的昔日鬼魂 The ghost of Christmas past.

换个男的跟你玩玩吧! Dance with a man for a change?

你是哪儿来的瘪三? What are you, a smart ass?

你关个一年半就可以出来了 You could be out in a year or half

我会请人在牢里好好照顾你 I'll get cozy with your parole officer.

只要你敢再碰她 You touch her again,

我会告你强奸未成年少女 I'll have you violated on a kiddies rapper beef.

想知道牢里怎么照顾这种人? You know what they do to kiddies rappers in Quentin.

你有地方可以去吗? You have someplace you can go?

去找个地方安顿下来 Go get yourself fixed up.

圣诞快乐 Merry Christmas.

圣诞快乐 夫人 Merry Christmas, ma'am.

走吧! Let's go,Bud.

大伙一定在等我们了 The guys will be waiting.

杰克·文生 警官

你在警网群英扮演什么角色? What do you do on Badge of Honor?

我是技术顾问 I'm the technical advisor.

我教男主角怎么演才会像警察 I teach Brett Chase how to walk and talk like a cop.

可是他演得并不像你 Brett Chase doesn't walk and talk like you.

他演的是电视精华版 That's because he's the television version.

美国人暂时还受不了真实版 America isn't ready for the real me.

你真是逮捕劳勃米契的人? Is it true you're the one who arrested Bob Mitchum?

那些演员很喜欢演员警 Badge of Honor guys pretend.

当真的警察一定很刺激吧! But being the real thing must be a thrill.

我们何不找个安静的地方 Why don't we go someplace quiet?

听听我如何破案的故事 I'll give you the lowdown on Mitchum.

大文 杰克·文生 Big V.Jack Vincennes.

可以让给我吗? 当然可以 -May I have this dance? -Of course.

凯伦 这位是嘘嘘杂志的席德哈金斯 This is Sid Hudgens with Hush-Hush magazine.

你好! 凯伦 Hello, Karen.

好你个头 Hello yourself.

怎么回事啊? What's that about?

我们有篇好莱坞女同性恋的报导 We did a piece, "Ingenue Dikes in Hollywood."

提到了她的名字 Her name got mentioned.

喂 杰克 Jackie-boy

我有个朋友卖了些大麻给麦特·雷诺 a friend just sold some reefer to Matt Reynolds.

他目前在泰米乔登家里 He's tripping the light fantastic with Tammy Jordan.

对不起!我刚刚没注意听 Sorry, I lost you for a second, Sid.

大都会影业旗下的两位演员 Contract players, Metro.

你逮捕他们 我下一期杂志就好好捧捧你 You pinch them, I do a nice feature next issue.

照样外加五十元现金 Plus the usual $50 cash.

不行 这次得多加五十才行 No, I need another $50.

两名警察各二十元 Two $20's for two patrolmen,

剩下十元给好莱坞分局的值日警官 a dime for the Hollywood Station watch commander.

杰克 圣诞夜嘛 Jackie, it's Christmas.

不 不是 是非法持有大麻 No, it's not. It's felony possession of marijuana.

事实上是发行量突破三万六 而且一路往上窜升 Actually, it's circulation 36,000 and climbing.

没有人知道会红到什么地步 There's no telling where this will go.

电台、电视都有可能 Radio, television.

只要把大众求知的胃口养大了 Once you whet the public's appetite for the truth,

自然鸿运当头 挡都挡不住 the sky's the limit.

艾德·艾斯利 警官

艾德·艾斯利警官 Sergeant Ed Exley,

传奇英雄普瑞斯顿·艾斯利之子 son of the legendary Preston Exley.

你一定觉得很难赶得上他吧? Must be a hard act to follow.

你为什么不另去闯一片天地? Why not make a mark somewhere else?

为什么还要当警察呢? Why become a cop, Ed?

我喜欢帮助人 I like to help people.

听说今晚有两名警察遭到攻击 We heard 2 officers were assaulted this evening.

你对此有什么看法? -What do you think about that?

干这一行本来就有危险的 -Goes with the job.

不过我看过报告了 I took the report.

他们没事了 Luckily, they're okay.

你现在就当值勤官不会太年轻吗? Aren't you young to be watch commander?

只有今晚而已 It's only tonight.

局里已婚的都放团圆假了 The married men have Christmas Eve off.

这句话很适合做我的开场白 That's a good lead for the story.

圣诞快乐!长官 Merry Christmas, Captain.

史密斯组长别那么一板一眼的 保比 -Captain Smith. -Drop the formalities, Bobby.

圣诞节嘛! -It's Christmas

叫我杜德利就好了 Eve, call me Dudley.

我已经为报导拟好标题了 -I came up with a title for the story.

我想用"与洛城警局共渡平安夜 " I'm calling it "Silent Night with the LAPD."

非常好嘛! That's grand.

别忘了! Now remember, Bobby, that's "Smith."

我姓史密斯 一个S With an "S."

谢谢你们! 谢谢! Thank you, gentlemen.

圣诞快乐! 谢谢! Merry Christmas.

悠着点 小伙子 Hold on there, lads.

圣诞快乐 Merry Christmas.

我看过考试的结果了 I saw the test results on the lieutenant's exam.

你在23人中名列榜首 First out of 23.

你打算调到哪儿? What'll it be, then?

巡逻 政风 还是哪儿? Patrol Division? Internal Affairs? What?

我想到刑事局来 I was thinking Detective Bureau.

埃德蒙 你是权谋型的人物 Edmund you're a political animal.

你能洞悉人性的弱点 You have the eye for human weakness,

却没有硬汉的胆识 but not the stomach.

你错了 长官 You're wrong, sir.

对一个你明知有罪的人 你愿意用栽赃的方式 Would you be willing to plant evidence on a suspect you knew to be guilty

以确保法院判他有罪吗? in order to insure an indictment?

这些我们以前谈过了 -We've been over this.

愿不愿意? -Yes or no?

不愿意 No.

你愿意用严刑拷打的方式让犯人招供吗? Would you beat a confession out of a suspect you knew to be guilty?

不愿意 No.

你会从背后射杀一个顽劣的罪犯 Would you shoot a hardened criminal in the back

以免律师为他脱罪? in order to offset the chance that some lawyer--

不会 No.

那看在上帝的份上 别干刑警 Then for the love of God don't be a detective.

去你不用做出这种事的地方 Work where you don't have to make those kind of choices.

杜德利 我知道你是一片好意 Dudley, I know you mean well

可是我不见得要学你或者是我父亲 but I don't need to do it the way you did or my father.

那至少把你的眼镜拿掉吧 At least get rid of the glasses.

我想不出来局里有谁戴眼镜的 I can't think of a man on the Bureau who wears them.

哪天我被抢了 你们最好快点来 If I get held up, you guys better be here.

嗨 尼克 Hi, Nick.

替我送些酒到家里去 I need a delivery.

琴酒、兰姆、威士忌各一箱 A case each of gin, rum, Scotch.

听来好像是很盛大的派对 Sounds like a hell of a party.

马上就好 Be right with you.

圣诞快乐 Merry Christmas.

祝你圣诞快乐 警察先生 Merry Christmas to you, officer.

一眼就看出来啦 That obvious?

就写在你的额头上 It's practically stamped on your forehead.

你的酒 There you go.

去看看他有什么事 巴兹 See what he wants, Buzz.

喂 闪一边去好不好? Get lost, why don't you?

趴下 头低下去 Down! Get your fucking head down.

我有执照的 I got a license for that.

少来了 我以前也是警察 Cut me some slack. I used to be a cop.

李兰·米克斯 没听说过 " Leland Meeks." Never heard of you.

大伙都叫我巴兹 They call me Buzz.

我才不管大伙叫你什么 I don't give a rat's ass what they call you.

头低下去 Keep your head down.

别乱动 巴兹 And stay thereBuzz.

你没事吧? You okay?

她很好 She's fine.

我不是在问你 I'm not asking you, sir.

有人打你吗? Somebody hit you?

事情不是你想的那样 It's not what you think.

那事情是怎样的? What is it, then?

你误会了 先生 我很好的 You got the wrong idea, mister. I'm fine.

但是谢谢你的关心 But it's nice to know you care.

小心开车 Drive safely.

Kommentarer

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left