De første 189 linjer.
哥倫比亞三星電影集團公司 榮譽出品
三星影業 出品
安德魯·伯格曼 作品
尼古拉斯·凱奇
布裏吉特·芳達
傾 城 佳 話
從前在紐約 有個警察叫查理 Once upon a time in New York, there was a cop named Charlie.
他是個正派人 他的搭檔鮑也是 He was a very decent guy, as was his partner, Bo.
他是個很好的傾訴對像 He was a good listener.
他喜歡小孩 He loved kids.
他有耐心 也明辨事理 He had patience and common sense.
還很聰明 He was resourceful.
來吧 小心看路 來吧來吧 別停下 Come on, let's go. Watch your step. Come on, keep it moving.
好了夥計們 大家動起來 來吧 讓我過去 Okay, people, let's go. Let's go. Come on, let me get through.
讓我過去 讓一讓 好了 抓緊點走啊 Let me get through now. Make way, come on. Step lively now, come on.
他是個不錯的警察 He was just a good cop.
查理在皇后區土生土長 每天都過得很快樂 Charlie lived happily in Queens, where he was born and had lived all of his life.
- 嗨 查理 - 嗨 蘇 你好啊 - Yo, Charlie. - Jesu. How are you?
- 今天幹掉誰了 - 連根毫毛都沒傷害 - Kill anybody today? - Didn't even wound anybody.
最近沒什麼大事 Been really slow.
- 不想去看看你老婆嗎 - 她不喜歡在工作的時候被打擾 - You're not gonna see your wife? - No, she doesn't like me to surprise her at work.
查理和穆麗兒結了婚 她討厭皇后區 Charlie was married to Muriel. She hated Queens.
我不明白 如果他是探長或是臥底警察 I don't know. If he was a detective or an undercover cop...
起碼能穿得體面些 ...at least he'd have decent clothes.
知道嗎 不過就算有了他也不會穿 他就愛穿制服 You know? But that's not for him. He's gotta wear the uniform.
我能理解 親愛的 你也不能對他要求太苛刻 I feel for you, honey. Because you got driving ambition.
我知道 我從來不給他太大壓力 I know. I never pushed him enough.
如果哪天他受賄了 我倒會說 好啊 有進步 If he was on the take, at least I'd say, "Okay. He has initiative."
我妹妹嫁給警察十年了 也沒見個好 My sister was married to a cop for 10 years. It's a no-win situation.
要麼他是老實的窮光蛋 要麼是徹夜不歸的騙子 Either they're honest and you're broke, or they're crooks and they never come home.
那你妹妹是怎麼想的呢 So your sister, what did she do?
她和他離了婚 嫁了一個電氣工程師 這才叫生財有道 She left the cop and married an electrician. That's your real money.
我都快沒耐心了 告訴你 我就是那種拜金女 I'm running out of patience. I tell you, I'm a person who needs money.
再來看看這位叫伊芳的女招待 她馬上就要得到壞消息了 And then there was Yvonne, a waitress, who's about to get some terrible news.
比亞西小姐 萬事達信用卡的記錄顯示 你已經欠款一萬兩千美元 Miss Biasi, according to your records here, you owe $12,000 on your MasterCard.
法官大人 這些錢都是我前夫花的 Your Honor, those charges were incurred by my ex-husband...
艾迪·比亞西是個演員 那時候我已經趕他走了 ...Eddie Biasi, the actor, after I threw him out.
但是銀行並不知道你們離婚 The bank is not aware of your divorce.
我們還沒有辦離婚 但我告訴過他 必須把債務還清 Because we're not divorced yet. But I told him, "You have to tear up the credit cards."
他保證過 And he promised--
如果你們還沒有離婚 你就有償還債務的連帶義務 If you're not divorced yet, you're still liable for any and all debts your husband has incurred.
我已經拿定主意離婚了 您明白我的意思嗎 應該得到認可的 But I am divorced in my heart. You know? I mean, and that's what counts.
這在法律上得不到認可 Legally, that's not what counts.
您知道離婚要花多少錢嗎 我是說您離過婚嗎 But do you know how much it costs to get divorced? Have you ever been divorced?
大概沒有 當然沒有 自然不會有的事兒 Probably not. Probably not. Probably you haven't.
好人自然有上帝保佑平安 Probably you've had good luck your entire life.
而這點 我是正好相反 Which is great. Which is the opposite of me.
比亞西小姐 如果萬事達信用卡是以你的名義辦的 你就要負責 Miss Biasi, if the MasterCard is in your name, it's still your responsibility.
拜託拜託 我五年前從匹茲堡來紐約 夢想當個演員 Listen, please. I came to New York from Pittsburgh five years ago, to be an actress.
大學裏我演過『我們的小鎮』 I had done "Our Town" in college.
我告訴您 我主演的愛米麗 觀眾都被感動得嚎啕大哭了 Let me tell you something. Played Emily. People were crying buckets.
- 我確信他們會這樣 - 還需要別的什麼嗎 - I'm sure they were. - Will there be anything else?
因此我來到紐約 後來我遇到了艾迪 So I come to New York, and I meet Eddie.
告訴你什麼叫倒霉吧 法官大人 開始的時候 他令我十分感動 Talk about the worst luck of all. Your Honor, he swept me off my feet.
他送我鮮花 帶我兜風 請我去高檔餐館吃飯 He bought me flowers, he took me on taxi rides, and real restaurants.
有亞麻桌布 美酒和漂亮的燈飾 您能想像嗎 With linen and wine and good lighting, you know?
一切都很完美 直到他變成一個病態的騙子 Everything was so perfect, except he turned out to be this pathological liar.
我居然相信了他說的每句話 And I believed every word he said...
或許就是因為我太輕信別人了 您明白嗎 ...because I used to have all this faith in people. You know?
所以 所以 怎麼說呢 簡而言之 So.... So, like, in short...
我還能有什麼選擇啊 ...what are my options here?
「破產」
查理 穆麗兒 伊芳生活在同一座城市裏 Charlie, Muriel and Yvonne all lived in a city...
這裏的人們每天都盼望出現奇跡 ...where people prayed for miracles every day.
比方說 買中六千四百萬美元的彩票 Like winning the $64 million lottery.
我是安吉爾 My name is Angel.
下面你將要看到的故事 絕大部分是真實的 The story you're about to see, well, it's pretty much all true.
我昨晚做夢了 I had a dream last night.
夢見玩老虎機 轉到三個櫻桃 然後 它們又不是櫻桃了 I was playing a slot machine, and I got three cherries, but they wasn't cherries.
它們變成了我死去的爸爸的笑臉 這是徵兆 They were my father's face, the face of my dead father. It's a sign.
你不是討厭你老爸麼 But you hated your father.
沒錯 我是討厭他 但徵兆就是徵兆 Makes no difference I hated him. A sign is a sign.
我知道你認為我在扯淡 但我告訴你我們會中彩 I know you think I'm nuts, but I tell you, we're gonna win.
我沒說你在扯淡 I didn't say you were nuts.
我只是說中彩的幾率那是相當小 I just said the odds of us winning the lottery are not overwhelming.
你又不是不知道 挺簡單的事 And you know what? It's okay.
在皇后區 單居室的住房可不是我的目標 One bedroom in Queens is not my idea of living.
在皇后區 單居室已經挺好了 One bedroom in Queens is fine.
如果我們有孩子 孩子 那就另當別論了 If we had kids.... If we had kids, it would be another story.
- 我們沒錢養孩子 - 我們當然有錢養孩子 - We don't have the money to have kids. - Of course we have the money to have kids.
警察能養孩子 消防員也能養孩子 Cops have kids. Firemen have kids.
如果只許有錢人養孩子 那還要公立學校幹嘛 If only rich people had kids, there wouldn't be public schools.
查理 你把彩票給我買了就行了 拜託 Charlie, just get the ticket this morning, please.
她還當真了 你應該明確告訴她 She gotta get real. You gotta tell her:
作為老公 每天早出晚歸辛苦工作 就為賺錢養家 "I'm the man. I'm out here every day, getting it done...
男人就那麼好當嗎 要讓你老婆懂得這點 ...getting paid, bringing it home." You know what I'm saying? She gotta listen to you.
- 你開玩笑吧 - 就等我兩分鐘 - You can't be serious. - It takes two minutes.
我都快餓死了 夥計 I'm starving, man.
- 哎 各位 警察辦案 大家靠邊站 - 別 別這樣 - Hey, people, this is police business, step aside. - Bo, Bo.
- 只耽誤兩分鐘 - 對不起 對不起 - It'll take two minutes. - Sorry. Sorry.
我們得永遠呆在這兒啦 要吃巨無霸漢堡還得走五個街區 This is gonna take forever. Then the Burger King's another five blocks.
- 那就去馬路對面那家餐廳 我們沒去過那 - 什麼 那地方 噢 不 - So we'll eat across the street. We never went there. - What, that place? Oh, no.
- 你去什麼鬼地方了 - 昨天告訴你了 薩爾 - Where the hell were you? - I told you yesterday, Sal.
說過五次了 個人私事 非去不可 嗨 卡洛爾 Five times. A personal matter, I couldn't help it. Hi, Carol.
你遲到兩小時 得從你工資裏扣 You are two hours late. It comes off your paycheck.
什麼 你知道我還有多少天病假嗎 What? Do you know how many sick days I have coming?
如果你想請病假 就生病去 如果沒病 你就得幹活 You want a sick day, get sick. If you're healthy, you work.
給我拿杯咖啡來 Get me some coffee.
- 在你頭上 小可愛 - 謝謝 - On your head, sweetie pie. - Thanks.
- 那傢伙嘴皮挺會翻的 啊 - 是啊 像個魔鬼教官 - That guy sets a nice tone here, huh? - Yeah, like a drill sergeant.
咖啡來了 Here we go.
- 你們倆要咖啡嗎 - 是的 - You guys want some coffee? - Please.
咖啡 Please.
- 你們想要點什麼 - 奶酪漢堡 越橘汁鬆餅 - You guys know what you want? - Cheeseburger deluxe, medium.
這會兒我想來份藍莓鬆餅 And while I'm waiting, a blueberry muffin.
好的 All right.
你呢 警官 And you, officer?
你要推薦龍蝦大拼盤嗎 You recommend the lobster thermidor?
這真有趣 我是說 我都快笑死了 That's really funny. I mean, I think I'm just gonna die laughing.
我一整天都沒好事 這是我今天最好的享受了 The kind of day I've had so far. I can't even tell you what a treat this is.
你今天過得很糟糕嗎 You've had a bad day?
- 想好了就叫我 - 一份肉丸三明治 - Call me when you're ready. - A meatball sandwich.
是的 我就來這個 Really. That's what I want.
- 肉丸子 - 肉丸子 - Meatball? - Meatball.
你還真敢吃這個啊 警官 You are very brave, officer.
她喜歡你 真的 She likes you. Yeah, she really likes you.
我只是想讓她高興起來 I was trying to cheer her up.
剛收到報告 有個裸體男人從商店跑到了街上 We got a store alarm on Spring Street and a naked man in traffic on Sullivan.
好吧 我飽了 Well, I'm full.
見鬼 我都快餓死了 Shit, I'm gonna starve to death.
- 這次你付賬 - 行 - Your turn for the check. - Okay.
- 小姐 我們得走了 要出去檢查 - 辦完所有事情才能吃飯嗎 - Miss, we gotta run, so we'll just take a check. - After that whole routine?
- 指揮電台不再發佈消息就行 - 哪兒 在哪兒 我放哪兒了 - When those radios go off.... - Where, where? Where did I--?
謝謝 Thank you.
好吧 兩杯咖啡加稅 雙人份額 All right, so that's two coffees plus taxes. Two even.
噢 天吶 怎麼沒錢了 Oh, jeez. I'm short.
- 算了 警官 不記帳了 - 不行 我有付賬的錢 - Fine, officer. No charge. - No, I have the check.
就是不夠付小費的 I just don't have enough for a tip.
- 我能活下去 - 我可不能不給小費 - I'll live. - I can't not leave a tip.
那就給吧 So leave a tip.
彩票如何 A lottery ticket?
就我這運氣 別開玩笑了 趕緊走吧 去把樹上的貓救下來吧 該幹嘛幹嘛去吧 With my luck? Be serious. No. Go, get the cat out of the tree or whatever it is that you do.
不 那是消防員的工作 No, that would be the Fire Department.
- 快點 查理 走啦 - 就一會兒 - Come on, Charlie, let's go. - In a second.
聽著 我有個主意 你叫什麼 Listen, I got an idea. What's your name?
伊芳 伊芳 我是查理·蘭 我們現在是合夥人了 Yvonne? Yvonne, I'm Charlie Lang, and we're partners.
如果我中彩了 我就回來分你一半的錢 If this ticket wins, I'll come back tomorrow and split the proceeds.
如果沒中彩 我還是會回來補給你小費 你認為如何 If it doesn't, I'll still come back and leave you a tip. What do you think?
- 我想我不會再見到你了 - 你明天會見到我的 - I think I'm never gonna see you again. - You'll see me tomorrow.
- 好啊 我就在這 - 說定了 - Well, I'll be here. - You've got a deal.
好了 再玩五分鐘 All right, five more minutes.
- 查理 - 怎麼啦 - Charlie. - Yeah.
我叫了中餐 上來 I ordered Chinese. Come up.
- 一分鐘 - 你要挨老婆打了嗎 - In a minute. - What, are you whipped?
不 才不會 我只是盡盡成年人的責任而已 下一個擊球手 No, I'm not whipped. I've got adult responsibilities. Next batter.
嗨 擊球 擊球 擊球 Hey, batter, batter, batter.
漂亮 我出局了 球在哪兒 That's it. I'm out of here. Where's the ball?
蘇 Jesu!
我來了 媽 I'm coming, Mom.
- 你要挨打了嗎 蘇 - 她是我老媽 沒得商量 - Are you whipped, Jesu? - It's my mother, there's no comparison.
- 明天見 小子 - 晚安 查理 - See you tomorrow, kiddo. - Yeah. Night, Charlie.
昨天晚上你去做手術了嗎 Did you, by any chance, have surgery last night?
你說這個嗎 不 這只是個隱型胸罩 You mean these? No. No, this is just a prosthetic bra....
查理 求你別在我面前幹這個 噁心死了 Charlie, come on. Don't do that next to me. That's disgusting.
- 我只是泡泡腳 - 不行 - I'm just soaking my feet. - Please.
不敢相信這真是你 I just can't believe it's you.
是這樣 不是因為你 而是它的功效 Well, it's not. But it's gonna be.
- 什麼時候這也惹著你了 - 從現在開始 行嗎 - Since when did this bother you? - Since now, okay?
噢 上帝 你把水弄得到處都是 Oh, God! Charlie, now you're spilling water all over the place.
我想我該叫紅十字會 告訴他們 我們這兒是災區 Maybe I should call the Red Cross. I'll tell them we're a federal disaster area. God!
我有一些更大的 下班後我就戴它們 As a matter of fact, I have some a couple of sizes larger that I'll change into after work.
- 查理 - 什麼 - Charlie. - What?
你覺得我把胸部弄一下怎麼樣 You think I should get my boobs done?
- 弄什麼 - 沒錯 你懂的 隆胸 - Done? - Yeah, you know, enlarged.
感覺要好些 So I could be like that.
什麼 你瘋了 這也太誇張了吧 What, are you nuts? It seems so extreme.
- 就當我沒說 - 我只是不懂你在想什麼 - Forget it. - I just don't think you need it.
行啦 Forget it.
瞧 問題是我已經破產 Look, the problem is that I had to declare bankruptcy.
我的信用卡被拿走了 什麼時候才能拿回來 My MasterCard got taken away. What I wanna know is when I'm gonna be able to get it back.
我有什麼選擇呢 What are my chances?
- 一年一萬五千美元以下 信用卡 - 要我和他們說嗎 好吧 - Under 15,000 a year? MasterCard. - Shall I speak to them? Love to.
嗯 是嗎 Yeah? Well....
等等 喔 Wait. I see.
好 謝謝你 我也這麼認為 Well, thank you. That's what I thought.
- 他們怎麼說 - 基本沒可能 我是沒機會了 - What did they say? - Slim to none. Those are my chances.
樂透的頭獎已經滾動到了六千四百萬美元 Well, the lotto jackpot has grown to over $64 million.
廣告後我們再公佈中獎號碼 We'll check the winning numbers when we return.
- 你選錯號碼了 - 錯了嗎 - You got the numbers wrong. - Wrong?
- 我們的結婚紀念日是27號 不是26號 - 那為什麼我們總是在26號慶祝呀 - Our anniversary is on the 27th, not on the 26th. - We always celebrate on the 26th.
我們是26號辦的手續 27號辦的喜酒 We got the license on the 26th. We got married on the 27th.
- 那我們為什麼不在26號辦喜酒 - 我不知道 也許因為什麼風俗 - So why do we go out on the 26th? - I don't know, maybe it's custom.
你看 事實上 我特別告訴了你準確的週年紀念日 Look, the fact is that I specifically told you our anniversary.
任何人都會記得他們結婚的日子 To anybody with any sense in their heads, that means the day they got married.
- 對不起 親愛的 - 26 64 84 - I am sorry, darling. - 26, 64, 84.
他說26了嗎 Did he say 26?
重複一下中獎號碼 Those numbers, again, are...
6 12 16 26 64 84 ...6, 12, 16, 26, 64, 84.
- 什麼 - 我們中了 我們中了頭獎 - What? - We won. We got the jackpot.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.