De første 200 linjer.
《越獄》前情回顧 Previously on Prison Break
對不起 他們抓住了我和薩拉 I'm so sorry.They got me and sara.
用LJ和薩拉來交換惠斯勒 Lj and sara will be traded for whistler.
清楚了沒? Are we clear?
我要我兒子和薩拉的照片 I want a picture of my son and ara to prove they're alive.
過兩天我的案子就要上庭了 你也要出庭作證 I will have a court date one of these days,and you will be there.
你還是靠你自己吧 You're on your own.
索菲亞盧戈
我是詹姆斯惠斯勒的女朋友
為什麼他要這個東西? Why does he want this?
他只不過是個漁夫 He's just a fisherman.
告訴你那漁夫 書在斯科菲爾德的哥哥手上 Tell your fisherman friend Scofield's brother has this.
放過惠斯勒吧 Just take the bounty off Whistler.
惠斯勒對我而言沒有利用價值 Whistler don't mean nothing to me, man.
我可以幫上很多忙 There are ways I can be of assistance.
惠斯勒現在清白了吧 Whistler's clear?
和天空一樣清白 兄弟 Clear as the blue sky, brother.
那麼我們怎麼出去 So, how are we getting out of here?
我也不知道 I have no idea.
你在這幹什麼? What the hell are you doing?
我只是 I just
我需要點錢 還有我 I need some money, and I didn't
我也不知道可以去哪裏 I didn't know where else to go.
我有大概$50 I've got about $50.
不 Nono.
老兄 我指的是那幾百萬 I'm talking about the millions, papi.
背包呢? The backpack?
所有的錢都在裏面 There's all sorts of cash in that thing.
需要個地方躲下 我幫你 但是背包沒了 Need a place to crash,I got your back,but the backpack's gone.
我的那份是給我弟弟的 Any money I dig out is for my brother.
記得他嗎 Remember him?
高高的個子 有點瘦 Tall guy, kind of thin.
幫你越獄 Busted your ass out of jail.
我覺得欠他的情 I feel bad about Mike.
真的 林肯 I do, Linc.
不是所有人都可以被赦免的 But not all of us got exonerated, you know.
非常清楚 Pretty clear on that.
我現在甚至都不能回家 I can't ever go home again.
你有麻煩嗎 蘇克雷? You got problems, Sucre?
林肯 不是只有你有麻煩 You ain't the only one,Linc.
對 That's right.
我們某種程度上都有罪 We're all guilty of something, man.
我們所有人 All of us.
但他們不是 Not them.
我需要幫助 I want to help.
但是看起來只是越陷越深 But it seems like it's only getting deeper and deeper.
我只是想要些錢 然後重新開始 Look, I just, I just want money to get back on my feet and that's it, Linc.
林肯 Linc?
算了 Never mind.
人性泯滅到獸性大發 用不了多久 Doesn't take too long for a man to become animal, no?
聰明人會先去佔他的床位 The smart ones go for his bunk first.
那笨人會幹嘛? What do the dumb ones do?
嘿 我先來的 Hey, I was here first.
賤人 你來這才兩天而已 Mampi bitch, you been here two days.
我是說 我第一個拿到他的鞋的 I meant I was the first one to the shoe,
你個裝大胸的傢伙 拿過來 you sack-in-the-box now hand it over.
你是不是要個雞爪來決鬥 You're asking for a chicken foot, friend.
想要鞋是嗎 You want this shoe?
那就放馬過來吧 You're gonna have to come and get it.
讓他過來 Leave him. Leave him.
我只是想表達我的謝意 I just wanted to express my thanks
為 for, uh
為惠斯勒的事 for Whistler.
我不知道你在說什麼 I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about.
對不起我的錯 My mistake.
另外 或許我們能重新做些安排 Anyway, I thought maybe we could make some kind of arrangement.
也許我能 Maybe I could
在這幫上什麼忙 help out around Sona.
過來哥們 Come here, boy.
你們過去 Leave.
你來幫我? You help me?
我是這的老大 I'm the bucky massa here, boy.
是我 不是你 Me. Not you.
任何人想在索納監獄要東西 只能來找我 So if anyone want anything at Sona, it's me them will come to.
所以不要到這來 說什麼能幫忙 So do not walk in here asking for some favor
好像我們有什麼共識似的 不 沒有 like we have some understanding. No, no, no, no, no.
根本沒有 We do not.
小子 下次你再來這一套 The next time you roll in here like that, boy,
你只能乞求我能仁慈點 the only thing you ask me for is mercy.
明白了嗎 Si?
斯科菲爾德 有訪客 Scofield, visitor.
去吧 小子 Go on, boy.
現在 去吧 你媽媽在找你呢 Now, run along, your momma calling ya.
不妙 對吧 That bad, huh?
很不妙 It's not good.
你呢 You?
我追查你從惠斯勒那得到信息 I followed that message you got from Whiler.
全是關於一本書的 It's all about some book.
鳥類導讀 上面有名字和號碼 A bird guide. Names and numbers on it.
有關於他身份的線索嗎 Any clues as about who he might be?
還沒 我們不是唯一在追查他的人 No. We weren't the only ones following his directions.
他女友也在列 稱他是個漁夫 His girl was there, says he's some kind of fisherman.
對 最好他是 Yeah, sure he is.
聽著 夥計 我 我想給你看些東西 Listen, man, I, uh, I want you to check something out.
我的天啊 Oh, my God
她舉著報紙的姿勢 The way she's holding the paper
就好像她在 it's like she's, uh,
好像她在指著什麼 it's like she's pointing at something.
太小了 我看不清 It's too small I can't read it.
是今天的報紙 This is today's paper.
她指著聖麗塔 She's pointing at Santa Rita.
那是離這20英里遠的小鎮 It's a small town 20 miles from here.
她在試著告訴我們她在哪 She's trying to tell us where she is.
我得跟她說話 林肯 I have to talk to her, Linc.
就算他們讓你跟她通話 夥計 Even if they let you talk to her, man,
他們也會監聽你的每字每句 they'll be listening to every word you say.
你不能這麼做 You can't do that.
除了地名 我們還需要更多信息 We're gonna need more than the name of that town.
我至今還是什麼辦法都沒有 林肯 I'm coming up empty-handed here, Linc.
已經3天了 It's already been three days and
而我一籌莫展 I got nothing to show for it.
所以 如果我不能把惠斯勒從這救出去 So, if I can't break Whistler out of here
你必須得把他們從那救出來 you're gonna have to break them out of there.
那麼 計劃是什麼 夥伴? So, what's the deal, mate?
什麼時候行動 When's moving day?
你告訴我你是誰 我就告訴你計劃 I'll tell you the plan when you tell me who you are.
-我是個漁夫 -是嗎 -I'm a fisherman. -Really?
我也是 So am I.
你還在擔心我是否值得信賴? You're worried about trusting me?
我的命掌握在你的手裏 My life is in your hands.
我怎麼知道我是不是該信任你 How am I supposed to know that I can trust you?
你不要知道 You don't.
斯圖爾特·斯科特 Hey. Stuart Scott.
一號 對吧? 你看體育中心嗎? Number one, right? You watch the SportsCenter?
最近沒有 聽著 我需要打個電話 Not recently. Look, I need to get my hands on a phone.
我還想要摸女人呢 I need to get my hands on some pechos.
但是那是不可能實現的 對吧 But that ain't gonna happen either, is it?
再說 誰那麼重要 你必須得打給她 Who you got to call so important anyway?
莎拉 Sara
絕對不可能 Absolutely not.
這不是個請求 而是命令 It ain't a request; it's a dictation of terms.
我弟弟不會想辦法越獄 除非他跟莎拉通話 My brother ain't thinking about escape till he talks to Sara.
真甜蜜 Aw, that's sweet.
我可以向你保證2件事 林肯 I can assure you of two things, Lincoln.
第一 莎拉沒事 One, that Sara's fine
第二 你可以把我打翻在場 and two, you have a better chance of banging me on that bar
但絕不能和她通話 than you do of talking to her.
感謝你的提議 但是我拒絕 I appreciate the offer, but I'll pass.
-確定? -確定 Yeah? Yeah.
但如果這是個命令呢 Oh, what if that's a dictation of terms.
這根本沒有協商的餘地 It's not a matter of negotiaon.
政府把這裏的電話拆了精光 Government rip out all the phones
當發現這幫罪人在索納監獄依然惡性不改 when they find out bad men in Sona still setting up deals.
還像過去那樣鬧個不停 Making bang-bangs just like before.
他們就把電話線切斷了 They just did it over the phone.
如果是切斷線路的話 或許能修復 Well, if they cut the lines, maybe we can fix 'em.
大哥 沒什麼好修的 There's nothing to fix, bro.
這裏以前沿著牆根都是成卷的電話線 There used to be a whole row of them all along the wall,
但是現在都沒有了 but they're gone now.
如果你沒有問題了 If you have no more questions
我就走了 I'm just gonna get going.
邁克兩天內就救下了惠斯勒的命 Michael got the bounty off Whistler's head in two days.
那是你們的人兩周都辦不到的 That's more than your people could do in two weeks.
來點誠意吧 Show some goodwill.
當他救出惠斯勒後 會得到的 He'll get his good will when Whistler's out.
這點你必須瞭解下我弟弟 One thing you should know about my brother,
那就是他很頑固 he's very stubborn.
要想有收穫 必須先付出 You want him to fetch, you throw him a bone.
那麼讓邁克在獄內通個電話怎樣? How does Michael think he's gonna get his hands on a phone inside Sona?
那手機呢? What about cell phones?
這邊人來人往的 可以帶個混進來 With all the traffic moving in and out of here.
手機想都別想 Cell phone big no-no.
只有一個人有權有手機 Only one man has access to it,
而他絕不會給你這樣的傢伙用 and he would never let a zanahoria like you
讓我猜猜是誰 Let me guess.
這是什麼? What is it?
外頭給你的本周行動指示 The weekly from your operations on the outside.
低調行事 Grave digger dropped it off.
這可辦不到 That couldn't be.
這薄薄的信封就打發我了 This envelope way too thin.
東西運輸上最近有點慢 Stuff just moving a little slow on the outside these days.
是嗎 東西運得慢 Oh, stuff moving slow.
是故意有人磨時間吧 Somebody making it move slower.
蒂博格 Teodoro.
去樓下的理髮師那邊給我準備下 Set up something at the barber downstairs for me now.
遵命 老大 沒有問題 Yes, sir. No problem at all.
告訴那賤貨 You tell that bitch
要是再用剃刀割到我 就要她好看 she nick me with the razor again, I'm gonna use it 'pon her.
你還活著 You're still alive.
你依然可愛動人 And you're still lovely.
拜託 我都三天沒洗澡了 Oh, please, I haven't showered in three days.
不管你身上什麼味 都是成熟味 Whatever you smell like, it's a significant upgrade.
當我和你失去聯繫後 我 When I didn't hear from you, I
我很抱歉 I'm sorry.
-我提醒過你這會有些 -我知道 只是 I warned you it might be a bit I know, I know. It's just
每次他們拖出屍身來 every time they dragged out a body
看著我 Look at me.
我向你保證 離開這後生活絕不會這樣的 I promise you when I leave this place, it won't be like that.
好吧 Okay.
你找到我的書了嗎? Now, were you able to find my book?
是的 Yeah.
但是有個傢伙 But there was this guy.
他跟蹤了我 He followed me.
怎麼樣的人? What guy?
我也不認識 I don't know.
他有沒有傷到你? Did he hurt you?
沒有 No,
但是他把書奪走了 but he took it.
對不起 辜負你了 I'm sorry.
我不知道該怎麼辦好 I didn't know what to do.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.