Prison Break

Prison Break

Stáhnout Chinese Bg Code titulky

Série 3

Informace o verzi

Prison Break (2007) - S03E02 - Fire Water (1080p BluRay x265 Silence)
Komentář od Neznámý

Tagy

webdl
Zveřejněno: 2026-06-28
Stažení: 11
Pro sluchově postižené: No

Náhled titulků v jazyce Chinese Bg Code

Prvních 200 řádků.

《越獄》前情回顧 Previously on Prison Break

索納監獄是條不歸路 Sona's a one-way street

進去了 What goes in

就再也別想活著出來 never comes out.

自從去年暴動後 Since the riots of last year,

他們就管不了我們了 they lt here us to rot.

他們以為我們會自取滅亡 They figured we would just destroy ourselves,

然而我們卻日益強大 but instead we've thrived.

我們合作吧 How about we work together, you know,

一起逃出去 help each other out?

你自謀生路吧 You're on your own.

把我弄出去 Get me out of this You want to know

你要想知道她在哪 where she is, find a way

就想辦法把我弄出去 to get me out of this

瑪麗克魯茲 瑪麗克魯茲 Maricruz Maricruz.

我們能幫助你 你是否考慮下 We can assis you should you ever decide,

再 越獄 say, to break out of here.

談話到此為止 This conversation's over.

我們想讓事情簡單點 We're trying to do this the easy way.

能幫個忙麼? Think you can do me a favor?

林肯 我們有很多話題好談的 We have a lot to discuss, Lincoln.

尤其是 關於你弟弟 Specifically, your brother.

轉獄的事辦的怎樣了? How are we coming with the transfer?

你得留下 You got to stay.

你說什麼? What are you talking about?

爸爸 對不起 Dad, I'm so sorry.

他們抓了我和莎拉 They got me and Sara.

你有一周時間來找這個惠斯勒 You got a week to find this Whistler guy.

否則的話 他們都會死 Otherwise, they, uh, both die.

你從哪來 兄弟? Where you from up there, bro?

芝加哥 Chicago.

邁克爾 喬丹 Michael Jordan.

見過他麼? You meet him?

地方太大了(見不到) It's a big city.

哦 是啊 大城市來的 Oh, yeah, big city.

謝謝你給我留了個位 Thanks for saving me a spot.

嘿 Hey

走開 Ejected

你搞過金髮的拉拉隊員麼? You ever have sex with blond cheerleader?

是的 當然了 Yeah, sure.

真有你的 兄弟 You're the man, bro.

斷水多久了? How long's the water been out?

自從去年暴動 Since riots last year.

政府責怪我們 Government blame us.

他們說 該死的 你們自作自受 They say,"Screw you, you break it."

然後就沒水了 No water.

謝謝 Gracias.

真夠快的 Real quick.

這裏有個人叫詹姆斯 惠斯勒 There's an inmate here named James Whistler.

我要找他 I'm looking for him.

歡迎加入 Welcome to club.

人人都在找他 Everybody looking for him.

為什麼? Why's that?

他殺了巴拿馬市長的兒子 He killed the mayor of Panama City's son.

在一次酒吧鬥毆中 In bar fight.

市長很生氣 Mayor not happy.

那他在哪呢? So where is he now?

人間蒸發了 Disappear.

有人甚至說他逃出去了 Some say he might even escape.

嘿 嘿 Hey. Hey

我沒錢 "I don't have no money.

我沒錢 光聽到你講這個 I don't have no money,"that's all I hear from you,

你知道麼? you know that?

現在讓我看到了吧? But then I see you with this, huh?

生活有滋有味麼 Life must be good, eh?

我真的很餓 Look, I'm-I'm hungry, okay?

那我就不餓了麼 You worry about me being hungry.

嘿 嘿 嘿 別這樣 Hey, hey, hey,hey, come on.

別這樣 Come on

但是你整天都有吃的 But you eat all the time.

在那上面 我都看到了 Okay, I can see you up there.

嘿 冷靜點 Hey, tranquilo

還會有水的 There's gonna be more water.

什麼時候? When?

我說了還會有的 I said there will be more water.

走了 兄弟 Later, bro.

走 Go.

能給我點麼? Spare a little?

我需要點消息 I need some information.

當然可以 Absolutely.

你昨天把這塞進我褲袋裏 You slipped this note in my pocket yesterday.

為什麼? Why?

渴的厲害 有點記不清了 My memory's a little foggy on account of this thirst.

有點回憶起來了 Yeah, it's starting to come back to me now.

再一點 就全記起來了 A little more agua there.

紙條 The note.

有個傢伙 給了我點鼠肉 This guy gave me some rat meat in exchange for putting that

讓我把這個塞進你和你對手的口袋裏 in your pocket and the pocket of the guy you were set to fight.

為什麼? Why?

他是個瘋子 這就是原因 He's nuts, that's why.

能住在下水道這種地方的人 Anybody who can live down in those sewers

總是有點不太正常 doesn't have all his faculties.

在下水道的什麼地方? Where in the sewers?

惠斯勒 Whistler

惠斯勒 Whistler.

我叫 邁克 斯科菲爾德 My name is Michael Scofield.

我來這把你弄出去 I was here to get you out of here.

我想他們已經告訴你了 I'm going to assume they told you I was coming.

告訴你有人要來 Or that someone was coming.

惠斯勒 Whistler.

最後的機會 Last chance.

我不會再來這了 I'm not coming down here again.

你關在這 就為了助我逃出索納監獄 You're here to get me out of Sona.

你很驚訝嗎? Are you surprised?

只是覺得要從這逃出生天 It's just that it's gonna be a bit difficult

有點困難 getting me out of this hole.

如果我從這裏走出去 Seeing as if I go above ground

會有獄友盯上我 and another inmate spots me,

我就死定了 I'm a dead man.

我和市長之間有些 There's a, there's a slight misunderstanding

有些小誤會 that I have with the mayor

我不關心這個 You know what? It's none of my business.

時機成熟 我就回來帶你走 I'll come back and get you when the time is right.

應該花不了多久 I may not make it that long.

那是你的事了 我的朋友 That's your problem, my friend.

我也有我自己要處理的事 I've got problems of my own.

你為這些傢伙賣命? So you work for these people?

就是為那些希望我出去的人 The ones that want me out of Sona.

聽著 你別隨便亂跑就行 Look, just stay put.

因為根本沒人知道你在這兒 As long as no one knows you're here,

所以你應該很安全 you should be safe.

我會回來的 I'll be back.

他們為什麼迫切希望我出去 Why do they want me out of here so badly--

至少給我透露下吧 can you at least tell me that?

你用這招裝無辜? Is this the part where you pretend you're innocent?

整件事情都是走卒一個? Just a pawn in all this?

如果他們之前和你說任何關於我的事 If they told you anything about me before you came here,

你應該明白是真的 you'd know that to be true.

我只不過是想知道他們到底想要什麼 I just want to know what they want with me.

呆著 別離開 Stay put.

為了節省時間 In an effort to save some time,

我還是要強調下 I'm gonna have to insist

跳過那段我們都明白的 that we just skip right past all the threats I know

事先準備過的威脅論 you're prepared to layout.

要是莎拉和LJ有什麼三長兩短 Should anything happen to Sara to LJ,

你會追我到天涯海角 you will scour the Earth and hunt me down

抽我的筋 扒我的皮 and rip my heart from my chest

之類的 等等 and bup, bup, bup.

我絕對明白你的感受 I absolutely know how you feel,

就這些 行嗎? as would I, okay?

那就這麼說好了 So that's done.

來談正事 On to business.

你弟弟收到口信了嗎? Did you brother get the message?

很好 我們每天都會在這裏碰頭 Good. You and I will meet here every day.

我需要一份詳細的越獄進展 I'll want a full report of the prior day's progress.

我打你手機 你就接聽 When I call your cell phone, answer.

別問我傻問題 Don't ask me stupid questions.

別浪費我時間 Don't waste my time.

整體計劃好 Get a plan together.

然後去執行 Execute it.

拿惠斯勒來換LJ和莎拉 LJ and Sara will be traded for Whistler.

明白? Are we clear?

我要兒子和莎拉的照片 證明他們沒事 I want a picture of my son and Sara to prove they're alive.

沒問題 我來搞定 還有呢 Fine. I can do that, next.

為什麼選擇我們? Why us?

我會回答這個問題 I'll answer that question

這樣你就能安心的做好你的工作 so we can put it to bed and you can focus on your work.

鑒於惠斯勒犯罪的性質 There's a political spotlight on Whistler

他在政界很受關注 due to the nature of his crime.

暴力解決 賄賂 隨便什麼招 Raids, bribes, what have you,

都行不通 are not an option.

這麼說吧 只能走歪門邪道 We have to go in through the back door, so to speak.

一星期不可能搞定 This can't be done in a week.

你就只有一周時間 You have a week. That's it.

明白? Are we clear?

你叫什麼名字? What's your name?

蘇珊 B. 安東尼 Susan B. Anthony.

我猜想你絕非 I'm assuming you weren't

出生於名門正派 born by immaculate conception.

林肯 你說的沒錯 You're right, Lincoln.

家庭成員都會受到影響 Family trees being what they are,

母親 父親 兄弟姐妹 moms, da, brothers, sisters.

要是我兒子和莎拉有任何不測 Anything happens to my son or Sara,

我絕不會放過你 蘇珊 I'm not coming after you, Susan.

快開工吧 Get to work.

成交 It's a deal

他的人搶走了水 His man knocks over the water

難道你沒見勒齊就這麼逍遙地走了 Now, didn't you see how Lechero just walked away?

他根本不關心我們 He doesn't care about us

他根本屁都不管 He doesn't give a damn

高高在上 享受帝王般的生活 Living like a king up there

出來啊 你怎麼了 害怕了 Come out, what are you, afraid?

來啊 Come on

勒齊 你出來啊 Lechero, come out

行個方便吧 Por favor.

求你了 行行好吧 Por favor. Vete.

滾開 臭乞丐 Vete, perro.

你為什麼對下面那傢伙這麼感興趣? Why you so interested about that guy down there?

沒有原因 No reason.

知識分子 那你為何這麼小聲 Then why you whispering, college boy?

要不要給你個擴音器啊? Why don't you lower your voice already?

-我能有什麼好處? -抱歉 -What's in it for me? -I'm sorry.

這兒除了我 你還有別的朋友嗎? Do you have any other friends in here besides me?

我就是你的好處 I'm it.

-朋友間怎會讓對方挨餓 -好吧 -Friends don't let friends go hungry and thirsty -All right.

-好吧 -還有這見鬼的半裸裝 -All right. -and damn near half-naked.

-我都說了 我會處理的 -什麼時候? -I said"all right. I'll take care of it -When?

當我可以的時候 When I can.

有什麼大交易? What's the big deal?

他為什麼要躲起來? Why's he hiding?

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Prison Break

Komentáře

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left