Nobody

Nobody

Stáhnout Chinese Bg Code titulky

Informace o verzi

Nobody 2 2025 1080p WEBRip 10Bit DDP5 1 x265-NeoNoir-chs eng
Komentář od momoand_fork
Chinese Simplified 🇨🇳 | Bilingual 🗣️ | English 🇬🇧

Tagy

webdl
Zveřejněno: 2025-09-20
Stažení: 118
Pro sluchově postižené: No
FPS: 23.976

Náhled titulků v jazyce Chinese Bg Code

Prvních 113 řádků.

你不能在这里抽烟。 -(打火机合上)

You can't do that in here. -(lighter snaps shut)

行了。你们两个他妈的到底是谁?

Okay. Who the fuck are you two?

我们?

Us? -我们是… (喘气) -(哼声)

We're... (panting) -(grunts)

(猫叫) -贝卡:早啊,宝贝。

-(cat mews) -BECCA: Morning, baby. -我看看。 -嗯?

贝卡:回头见,亲爱的。 -布雷迪:拜拜,妈妈。

(歌曲结束) -(高频耳鸣声)

(song ends) -(high-pitched ringing)

萨米?吃水果。

Sammy? Fruit, please. -好嘞。 -贝卡:布雷迪,把蛋白质吃了。

-Okey dokey. -BECCA: Brady, eat the protein. 我吃饱了。

I am good.

贝卡: 把盘子里的吃完。

Clean your plate, please. -嘿,那是爸爸的。 -布雷迪:他到底回没回家?

-Hey, that's Dad's. -BRADY: Is he even home? -再见了,千层面。 -(千层面喵喵叫)

-Bye, Lasagna. -(Lasagna meows) 嘿,别老这么说他,好不好?

Hey, cut him some slack, okay? -一直都这样。 -(外面汽车鸣笛)

-Always. -(horn honking outside) 贝卡: 等一下。

Hold up. -我爱你。 -好的,爱你。

-I love you. -Okay. Love you. -嘿,宝贝。 -萨米:我朋友来了。

-Hey, babe. -SAMMY: My friends are here. -好的。呃,祝你… -(外面汽车鸣笛)

Okay. Uh, have a nice... -(horn honks outside)

嘿,亲爱的?

Hey, hon? 我,呃,睡在地下室了

I, uh, slept in the basement -这样就不会吵醒你。 -嗯哼。

-so I wouldn't wake you. -Uh-huh. 好了,布雷迪呢? 我想听听比赛的事。

Okay, where's Brady? I want to hear about the game.

那个,呃…

Well, uh...

对方队有点…… 你懂的,挺野蛮的。

the other team was kind of, you know, physical.

是吗? -所以他,嗯…

Yeah? -So he, um...

还是让他自己跟你说吧。 今天特别忙。

I'll let him tell you. Very busy day.

我有三次带看 还有一单已经成交了。

I've got three showings and one confirmed sale.

还有,呃…

And, uh... 哦,布雷迪拿了你的咖啡。

Oh. Brady stole your coffee. 你得再煮点了。

You're gonna have to make some more. -那个,我们之前… -哈奇,你流血了。

Well, we had-- -Hutch, you're bleeding.

好吧,我们应该,呃… -(关门声)

All right, we should, uh... -(door closes)

哦,该死。

Oh, damn it. 嘿!

Hey!

嘿,伙计。

Hey, buddy.

嘿,老兄。 -布雷迪:拜拜,妈妈。

-Hey, man. -BRADY: Bye, Mom. -萨米:拜拜,妈妈。 -哈奇:嗯。

Bye, Mom. -HUTCH: Yeah. -贝卡:祝你们今天过得愉快! -布雷迪:好的。

Have a great day! -BRADY: All right.

萨米:嘿,各位。 -朋友:嗨,萨米。

Hey, guys. -FRIEND: Hi, Sammy. -哈奇:嘿,你… -朋友:你的鞋子真好看。

Hey, you... -FRIEND: Love your shoes. -布雷迪:早上好。 -朋友2:哦,你的也很好看。

Morning. -FRIEND 2: Oh, love yours, too. -萨米:你的也好看。 -朋友2:谢谢。

Yours, too. -FRIEND 2: Thank you. 嗯,我在商场买的。

Yeah, I got 'em from the mall. 朋友1:你暑假打算去哪儿吗?

Are you going anywhere for summer break? 朋友2: 嗯,我打算去打保龄球。

Yeah, I'm going bowling.

贝卡: 哈奇?

Hutch?

怎么了,亲爱的?

What's up, hon?

你知道吗…

You know...

呃,再过几天就放暑假了,而且…

Uh, summer break's in just a few days, and...

我们应该全家一起做点什么。嗯。

We should do something as a family. Yeah.

我,呃… 我会做个计划。

I, uh... I'll make a plan.

今天我就做个计划, 然后,呃,今晚告诉你。

Today I'll make a plan, and, uh, I'll tell you tonight.

晚饭的时候。我来做千层面。 -(叹气)

-At dinner. I'll make lasagna. -(sighs) -当然了,哈奇。(笑) -不,我能做到。我…

Sure, Hutch. (laughs) -No, I can do it. I...

我… 我今天只有一个任务。

I have... I have one assignment today.

呃,但到了晚上你就会看到,

Uh, but then tonight you'll see,

呃,整个计划都定好了。

uh, the whole thing planned out.

到底怎么了?

What's going on?

没什么。

Never mind.

你来了。

There you are.

看来你今天忙了很久啊。

Looks like your day went long.

情况比… 预想的要复杂一点。

It was a bit more... big.

比情报里说的要复杂。

Bit more than the prep said it would be.

数据卡呢。

The data card.

哈奇,这本来就是个简单的抢夺任务。

It was a straightforward snatch, Hutch.

一开始确实是简单的抢夺任务。

It started as a straightforward snatch.

你们俩在展会上玩得开心吗?

You guys having fun at the convention?

白痴,我们他妈的才不是来参加什么狗屁展会的。

Asshole, we're not here for the fucking convention.

(哼声,喊叫) -(两声枪响)

-(grunting, yelling) -(two gunshots) -卡在哪儿? -(呜咽)

Where's the card? -(whimpering)

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Nobody

Komentáře

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left