Homefront

Homefront

Stáhnout Chinese-bg-code titulky

Informace o verzi

Homefront 2013 BluRay 1080p x264 DTS-HD MA 5 1-HDWinG Chs&Eng
Komentář od WinonaForever
Simplified Traditional Chinese

Tagy

BluRay
x264
1080
TS
HD
Zveřejněno: 2015-10-05
Stažení: 103
Pro sluchově postižené: No

Náhled titulků v jazyce Chinese-bg-code

Prvních 200 řádků.

翻译:章鱼X

翻译:屯栗子

翻译:小蛮腰

翻译:小英的小号

校对:somehacker

总监:somehacker

后期:bongpong

他们进去了 Ther're in.

够我乐一阵子了 This will make me happy.

打算制多少 How much should we cook?

这一批能制30磅 This batch will yield 30 pounds.

闪开 呆子 Move, tweak.

你他妈跟我开玩笑呢 别在这里抽 Are you fucking kidding me? Don't be lighting that shit up in here.

要抽外面抽去 乔乔 Take it outside, Jojo.

好 All right.

说好的是一架飞机运50公斤 JT Deal we had was 50 keys by a plane, JT.

你的人在亚瑟港误了行程可怨不得我 Your guy gets held up at Port Arthur, that is not my problem.

丹尼·T会喜欢的 Danny T will appreciate that.

-安排好了吗 道顿 -都安排好了 - Everything set, Dalton? - Yeah, all good.

-飞机和驾驶员没变 价钱也没变 -好 - Same plane, same pilot, same price. - Good.

去你的破飞机 Fuck this half- ass plane.

我们有二十个可靠的兄弟 We have 20 hardcore motherfuckers

能把货亲自运到图森去 who can drive this shit to Tucson.

我这条路更安全 Well, my way is the safe way.

你来定 丹尼 Your call, Danny.

你是我儿子 但我们按道顿说的做 Look, you're my kid, but we're doing it Dalton's way.

哥几个收拾起来 准备上路了 Everybody, let's start packing this shit up.

三十分钟内清场走人 开始吧 We're out of here in 30 minutes. Let's go.

开始行动吧 Let's roll, boys.

冲 冲 冲 Go, go, go.

-进去 冲进去 -举起手来 - Go, go, go. - Get your hands up.

快点撤 快点撤 We need to go. We need to go.

缉毒署 举起手来 DEA! Show me your hands!

不许动 别动 举起手来 Don't move. Don't move. Show me your hands!

举起手来 趴在地上 Get 'em up! Get on the ground!

真见鬼 谁给我汇报一下卧底的情况 Jesus Christ. Somebody give me a 20 on my agent inside.

不许动 Don't move.

放下枪 放下枪 Don't do it! Don't do it!

我以为你是自己人 你这内奸 You were one of us, you fucking rat!

快跑 快 Move. Move.

这他妈是怎么回事 What the fuck was that?

乔乔 快点离开这里 Jojo, let's get the fuck out of here.

放下武器 Drop your weapon!

不许动 Freeze.

他是卧底 He's undercover!

退下 Stand down!

都他妈退下 Stand the fuck down!

别用枪指着他 Put your fucking weapon down!

撞死你 死条子 Take that, motherfucker!

各单位注意 两人逃窜 All units, I got two on the move.

暗绿色肌肉车从圣伯纳德街东南向MLK逃窜 Dark green muscle car heading south- east on St. Bernard towards MLK.

有警员跟随 重复 有警员跟随 Agent in pursuit. I repeat, agent in pursuit.

那他妈的是怎么回事 What the fuck was that?

干 条子到处都是 Fuck! There's cops all over the fucking place.

该死 该死 Fuck! Fuck!

来吧 道顿 Come on, Dalton.

敢跟我叫板 混蛋 那就来啊 You wanna play chicken, motherfucker? Let's do this.

从车里出来 丹尼 Out of this car, Danny.

快出来 Out of the car!

你这该死的叛徒 You rat, motherfucker!

放下枪 Put the gun down.

快放下 乔乔 Drop it, Jojo.

放下枪 快点 Drop the gun. Drop it!

放下枪 Drop the gun.

退下 退下 Stand down! Stand down!

他是缉毒署的人 把他弄走 He's DEA! Get him away.

快退下 Stand down.

去你妈的 Fuck you.

亏我把你当自己人 You were one of us.

你谋杀了我儿子 你狗娘养的 You murdered my son, you motherfucker.

你死定了 你全家都死定了 You're dead. Your kids are fucking dead.

他已经没法反抗了 He was down. He was done.

他是去掏枪 这是规定 布洛克 He went for his gun. That's protocol, Broker.

布洛克 布洛克 Broker. Broker!

快给我回来 布洛克 Don't walk away from me. Broker!

片名: 家 园 防 线 又译: 最后防线(台) / 反毒战警(港)

两年后

帽子挺酷啊 Cool hat.

多谢 Thanks.

还给我 Give it back.

你怕了 You scared?

再说一遍 还给我 I said, give it back.

你想要吗 自己来拿 You want it? Come get it.

你想怎么着啊 哭鼻子吗 What are you gonna do about it? Cry?

给爷哭一个 Go on.

快哭啊 Cry.

我可警告过你两次 I asked you twice.

两次又怎样 废柴 Twice what, loser?

两次啊 I asked twice.

你要是想入这行 就得学学门道 Yeah, if you're gonna take the job, you might as well do it right.

这里什么木料都有 There's all kinds of wood you can get here.

有柏木 有长叶松木 You got virgin cypress, you got longleaf pine,

还有加压处理过的松木 you got that pressure treated pine.

也是我最爱用的 Well, that's my favorite one.

现在人人都想着用省钱的劣等货 Now, anybody want to use the cheapest shit they can find,

还不如从宜家直接买算了 might as well buy the shit from IKEA.

你瞧瞧 全被虫子蛀透了 Look at this. Mites done ate all through it.

真受不了 Man!

你为什么每两年都要大修一次 Wonder why you got to do the job again every two years.

-就是一堆破烂 你瞅瞅 -你好 - That's some shit. Look at this.- Hello.

我马上就过去 I'll be right there.

出什么事了 Something wrong?

麦蒂学校的事 Oh, something at Maddy's school.

-你能干完吧 -能 - You okay to finish? - Yeah, man.

我可是帮你忙 不是给你打工 布洛克 I'm working with you, not for you, Broker.

别紧张 布洛克 肯定不是什么大事 Hey, Broker, don't sweat it. It's probably nothing.

但愿如此吧 Yeah, you could be right.

我明白 但请你冷静一下 I hear you, but you need to stay calm about this.

冷静 老娘现在正上火 Stay calm? I don't feel calm,

怎么给你冷静 so why the hell should I stay calm?

不成 这完全没道理 No, 'cause it makes no logical damn sense.

我要个说法 现在就要 Now I want this thing settled, and I mean now.

会有说法的 亲爱的 It's gonna be, honey.

你这样着急跳脚的也解决不了问题 But getting yourself all wound up like this ain't helping.

-那是谁 -对啊 听吉姆一句劝 - Who's that, huh? - That's right. Just listen to Jim.

那是谁 你认识吗 Who's that? You know him? Huh?

不认识 I don't know.

他是那小崽子的爹吗 你是她爹吗 Is that the father of the goddamn little girl? Are you the father?

布洛克先生 Mr. Broker?

什么情况 What happened?

麦蒂没事 她在教室里 请随我来 Maddy's fine. She's in the classroom. Will you come with me?

我要看我儿子 I want to see my boy.

-泰迪宝贝儿 你怎么样 -凯茜 - Teddy, baby, you okay? - Cassie!

瞧给孩子打的 疼吗 肯定疼死了 Look at this. Does it hurt? I know it does.

刚买的衬衫上全是血 吉米 Look, there's blood all over his goddamn new shirt, Jimmy.

所以你以后 That's why you gotta watch

在操场上好好盯着点那小疯婆子 the sneaky little bitches on the playground.

-嘿你注意点 -嘿个蛋嘿 - Hey. Hey. - Hey. Hey.

你还有脸嘿 怎么着 你有话说吗 Hey, what, huh? Hey, what? You wanna say something?

-别冲动别冲动 -你有话跟老娘说吗 - Hey, hey, hey. - You wanna say something to me?

干嘛不把他们赶出去呢 Why don't we just let them leave the building?

治安官怎么也来了 Why is the sheriff here?

因为凯茜·博丹 For Cassie Bodine.

上次凯茜来闹事时 她威胁要揍校长 Last time we had a scene with Cassie, she threatened the principal.

所以他们的孩子也得小心对待 Their son is a special needs case.

对了 我是苏珊·赫奇 本校心理咨询教师 By the way, I'm Susan Hetch, school psychologist.

我是菲尔·布洛克 Phil Broker.

你的女儿很优秀 Listen, you've got a great girl.

你还好吧 You all right?

怎么回事 So, what happened?

我警告了他两次 你教我的 I warned him two times, like I was supposed to.

校园监督说她看见麦蒂对泰迪下手挺狠 The schoolyard monitor said she saw Maddy hit Teddy pretty hard,

就好像知道该怎么揍似的 like she knew what she was doing.

他先欺负我的 他就是个校霸 He started it. He's a bully.

-麦蒂 别这样 -那个 - Maddy, come on. - Hey.

这估计得怨我 Maybe this is my fault.

我教了她几招防身 I taught her to defend herself.

觉得应该教你家姑娘怎么打架吗 Think it's good teaching your little girl to fight?

当然不 No.

但要是保护自己的话 那应该 Defend herself though, yeah.

麦蒂 你能不能在走廊上等几分钟 Hey, Maddy, do you mind waiting in the hall, just for a minute?

-好的 女士 -谢谢 - Yes, ma'am. - Thank you.

你们为什么搬到这里来 So, Why'd you guys move up here?

一般人会觉得这里太偏僻了 It's a little remote for most people.

她想骑马 She wanted a horse.

麦蒂的母亲是本地人 所以 Maddy's mother grew up around here, so

估计这里挺适合重新安顿下来 thought it'd be a good place to start rebuilding.

她的档案显示您妻子刚过世不久 Her file says that your wife died fairly recently.

-去年吗 -是的 - Last year? - Yeah.

她很难接受 It's been hard on her.

她母亲病了很久 Her mom was sick for a while.

还有别的事吗 Anything else?

他为什么老跟我过不去 Why has he been picking on me?

他跟你过不去说明他觉得你与众不同 Yeah, he picks on you because he thinks you're different.

我挺普通的啊 But I'm not different.

他就是觉得你特别 Well, from him you are.

整个打了白打 Nothing gets happen about it.

这家伙还敢大大咧咧地满地走 Except this guy here gets walking along.

-也没人管管 -那好吧 - Nothing happening there. - Okay.

-那就上 找他去 -我去还不行吗 - Oh, well, then do it. Do it! - All right.

-站住 布洛克 -别这样 吉米 - Hey, Broker. - Hey, Jimmy.

-布洛克 -站到车那边去 宝贝 - Broker! - All right, stand by the car, baby.

-怎么了 -站过去就好 - What's wrong? - Just stand by the car, please.

别跟他废话 吉米 Don't take any shit, Jimmy.

吉米 请回你卡车那边去 Jimmy, back in the truck, please.

你他妈欠我儿子一个道歉 You owe my son a goddamn apology.

别动手动脚 听治安官的话吧 Take it easy, like the officer said, okay?

吉米 快回你卡车那去 Jimmy, back in the truck, please.

我儿子被个不要脸的小婊子偷袭 Some sneaky little bitch cheap shots my son.

有人得给我们个说法 Somebody owes us a goddamn apology.

太他妈对了 That's goddamn right.

你别这么骂她 别说话这么难听 Don't call her that, please. Don't call her that.

你能坐进车里吗 亲爱的 Can you get in the truck, please, honey?

转过脸来跟我说话 Don't turn your back on me.

乖女儿 坐进车里去 Honey, baby, get in the truck.

-干他 吉米 干死他 -不许打架 - Get him, Jimmy. Get him, Jimmy. - Hey, hey, hey!

-打倒他 吉米 -快住手 - Take him down, Jimmy. - Hey.

都住手都住手 Hey, hey, hey.

-逮捕他 基斯 -快放手 放手 - Arrest him! Keith! - Get off of him. Back off.

你磨磨蹭蹭等什么呢 What the fuck are you doing?

-快把这混蛋抓走 -先生 赶紧放手 - Get this motherfucker out of here. - Sir, move away.

你他妈怎么回事 God damn it, what are you doing?

基斯 你脑子挂浆了吗 Keith, what the fuck are you doing?

凯茜 闭上嘴 Cassie, shut up.

你打算就这么放走他 You're gonna let him get away with that?

没事的宝贝 上车去 It's okay, baby. Get in the truck.

-看起来可不像没事 -真没事 - It doesn't look okay. - It's okay.

上你的车去 Get in the truck.

-你得治治他 明白吗 -你怎么样 - Go and do something, will you? - Are you okay?

缓口气 吉米 我了个天 Breathe, Jimmy. Jesus Christ!

More Chinese-bg-code subtitles for Homefront

Komentáře

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left