Peaky Blinders

Peaky Blinders

تنزيل الترجمة Chinese Bg Code

الموسم 2

معلومات الإصدار

Peaky Blinders S02E01 1080p 10bit BrRip 2CH x265 HEVC 繁體
Peaky Blinders S02E02 1080p 10bit BrRip 2CH x265 HEVC 繁體
Peaky Blinders S02E03 1080p 10bit BrRip 2CH x265 HEVC 繁體
Peaky Blinders S02E04 1080p 10bit BrRip 2CH x265 HEVC 繁體
Peaky Blinders S02E05 1080p 10bit BrRip 2CH x265 HEVC 繁體
Peaky Blinders S02E06 1080p 10bit BrRip 2CH x265 HEVC 繁體
تعليق من stuqle046

الوسوم

bluray
نشرت في: 2026-03-23
تنزيلات: 77
ضعاف السمع: No

معاينة ترجمة Chinese Bg Code

أول 200 سطر.

此地今日正式易主 This place is under new management...

剃刀黨在此宣布接管 by order of the Peaky Blinders.

寫"和平"就好了 Just write down, "Peace

猶太人和意大利人之間的和平 between the Jews and the Italians."

以及戰爭 And war...

對抗吉普賽人 .. against the Gypsies.

我愛他 湯姆 I love him, Tom.

我知道 I know.

所以我不會讓他接觸舊生意 That's why I'll keep him away from the old business

他只負責新生意 and put him charge of the new.

在侯爵酒吧遇到一個傻逼 Some idiots at The Marquis Of Lorne.

試圖阻止我和艾薩喝酒 但是都擺平了 They tried to stop me and Isaiah from drinking, but it's all right.

我們把他們打退了 We fought them off.

侯爵酒吧 The Marquis, eh?

我們要這匹1000基尼的馬幹什麼 What do we want with a 1,000 guinea horse?

等我們對薩比利的馬場動手時 When we make our move on Sabini's racing pitches

一匹優秀的賽馬 就是進入賽場的通行證 a good racehorse is a passport to the owners' enclosure.

我叫梅·卡爾頓 我是負責繁殖並訓練賽馬的 May Carleton. I breed racehorses and train them.

我已經和我信任的人商量好了 I have made arrangements with men I trust.

如果我不幸死亡 If I should die...

你也得跟著死 then you will die.

你能別嚎了嗎 Would you stop the noise?!

你今晚要工作嗎 You're working tonight?

與其說是工作 不如說是享樂 Not so much work as pleasure.

今晚有人替我幹活 Others are doing my work for me tonight.

先生們 歡迎 熱烈歡迎 Gentlemen, welcome, welcome.

所羅門先生 Mr Solomon.

你一定就是亞瑟吧 You must be Arthur.

-沒錯 -亞瑟 亞瑟 - That is right. - Arthur, Arthur!

很高興見到你 先生 It is a pleasure to meet you, sir.

我聽說了很多關於你的事 I have heard so much about you.

祝您平安 我說... Shalom. Let me just say...

祝您平安 Shalom.

碎碎平安 For luck.

浴血黑幫 第二季 第5集

你知道我才是本次行動的指揮官吧 You understand I am the commanding officer on this operation

你只需旁觀 and you are here purely as an observer?

你盡好自己的職責吧 Just do your duty!

上帝啊 無論我們將遇何事 Dear Lord, for what we are about to receive,

願主保佑我們心懷感激 may the Lord make us truly grateful.

阿門 Amen.

阿門 Amen!

阿門 Amen.

逾越節起源於遙遠的遠東地區 The Passover started off way out there in the Far East

起源於沙漠之中 out in the sand, out in the desert,

我的先祖就是來自那裡 where my forefathers come from

也就是猶太人 希伯來人 或其他叫法 the Jews, the brews, whatever you want to call them.

一開始只是星星之火 It started out as a little speck on the horizon...

亞瑟 不太對勁啊 Arthur, this ain't right!

比利 別擔心 夥計 你想走就走吧 Billy, don't worry, mate. If you want, you can leave.

如果你需要去上廁所 就去吧 If you need to go to the little boy's room, you can leave.

我們得過一會兒再開門 We're going to open them in a minute anyway.

他沒事啦 比利小子 He's all right. Billy Boy.

-你想走嗎 -不 你說得對 - Do you want to leave? - No, you are all right.

-你想留下來嗎 -我要留下來 - You want to stay? - I'll stay.

那你就待在這兒吧 親愛的 You stay there, then, treacle. OK.

法老 你們聽說過他嗎 So, the Pharaoh, have you heard of him?

他讓我的同胞 猶太同胞 He kept my people, the Jewish people,

當了幾千年的奴隸 in slavery for thousands and thousands of years.

受迫害的種族 Persecuted race.

真的 他迫害了我的種族 He did, he persecuted my race.

濫殺無辜 The killing of the innocent, right?

逾越節家宴 也就是我們將要享用的聖餐 Seder, this feast what we is having here, right?

逾越節這天就是 Seder is basically the day

猶太守護神一致同意 when the Jewish angels decided, you know,

罪該萬死的埃及人得寸進尺 that the evil fucking Egyptians had pushed their fucking luck.

-沒錯 -我們的傳統之一就是舉辦逾越節家宴 - Right. - It's part of our tradition, to do with Seder, right,

那是為了讓上帝同意我們殺死國王 that in order to make it good with God to kill a king...

我們得進行逾越祭祀 .. we have to carry out the Korban Pesach.

-沒錯 -也就是逾越節山羊祭祀儀式 - Right. - That is the ritual sacrifice of the Passover goat.

-一隻山羊 -是啊 我們要將它獻祭 - It's a goat! - Yeah, and we are going to sacrifice it.

就今晚 Tonight.

那也是我們將大門緊閉的原因之一 That is part of the reason why we have to shut the doors as well.

但今年我們覺得該給這該死的山羊取個名字 But this year we thought we'd give the fucking goat a name.

-你們還給它取名了 -沒錯 - You've named it? - We fucking did.

他們給這該死的山羊取名了 They named the fucking goat.

以邪惡該死的埃及法老命名 After the evil fucking Egyptian pharaoh.

以該死的敵人命名 The fucking enemy!

沒錯 你知道我們取了什麼名字嗎 That's right! You know what we called him?

你們取什麼名了 What did you call him?

湯米·謝爾比 Tommy Shelby.

警察 不許動 Police! Stay where you are.

你們都被開除了 You're all fired.

操你媽的 Fuck you!

像這樣才對嘛 好好休息下 That's right, let's take the load off.

然後 邪惡的埃及人渣 So, then the evil Egyptian scum

終於被逾越節山羊的鮮血淨化了 was finally cleansed by the blood of the Passover goat.

代薩比利吻你 That's from Sabini.

你回去告訴你們的吉普賽老大 You tell your Gypsy king...

無論誰來到南方 .. that whoever comes down south

都只能碎屍萬段地回到北方 shall return north in many fucking pieces.

那該死的禽獸 他衝進這裡 The fucking animal. He come in here, right,

拿著把槍和剃刀 一槍打他臉上 with a fucking gun and a razor, he shot him in the face.

我的夥計們捆住了他 看看他 My lads, they restrained him. Look at him.

他死了 他死了嗎 He is dead. Is he dead?

他已經死透了 He is fucking dead!

要把他抓起來吧 當然了 He wants arresting or some thing, right? Surely.

不要又這樣 邁克爾 不 你們不能再搶走他了 Not again! Michael! No, you can't take him away again!

把那孩子帶過來 Give me the boy.

你們不能把我兒子帶走 You can't take my son away!

-把那孩子帶過來 -回來 - Give me the boy. - Come back here.

聽著 他是因參與火拼被逮捕 Listen, we are arresting him for taking part in a fight...

你個... Ow, you...!

你他媽的別碰他 放開他 Don't you fucking touch him! Get off him!

什麼也別說 Don't say anything.

-湯米會救你出來 -操 - Tommy will get you out. - Fuck!

我會沒事... I'll be all right...

你要知道 就在今晚 湯米·謝爾比已經完了 You should know that, as of this night, Tommy Shelby is finished.

米克 這是湯瑪斯·謝爾比 他來看看他的小母馬 Mick, this is Thomas Shelby. He's come to check up on his filly.

是的 我聽說過他 Yes. I've heard about him.

米奇是全英格蘭最好的養馬人 Micky is the best horseman in England.

他喜歡浪費錢 我知道 He likes to waste money, I know that.

根據我掌握的線報 According to the reports I've been given

你一個月花2鎊買驅蟲粉 you're spending 2 pound a month on worming powder.

怎麼 你想要一匹有寄生蟲的馬嗎 What? You want a horse with worms?

馬是從水槽中感染寄生蟲的 Horses get worms from the water trough.

如果你在水槽裡養金魚 它們會吃掉蟲卵 If you put goldfish in them, they eat the worm eggs.

金魚 Goldfish?

那是吉普賽人的竅門吧 That'll be a Gypsy thing, is it?

不 那是精打細算的竅門 No, it's an accounting thing.

每條金魚只要1便士 Goldfish cost a penny each.

你也可以在集市上套圈贏回來 Or you can win them at the fair.

你想要的話 我以後連獸醫也不找了 If you want, I'll dispense with the vet altogether.

失陪了 Excuse me.

你想過去從事外交行業嗎 Did you ever consider a career in diplomacy?

你好你好 你好嗎 Hello, hello. How are you, eh?

金魚 你說真的嗎 Goldfish? Seriously?

當然 你們還有很多要學的 Yep. You people have a lot to learn.

他們問我客房裡要不要爐火 They asked me if I wanted a fire in the guest bedroom.

我說不要 I said no.

今晚只要一盞爐火 Just one fire tonight.

無懼無畏 是嗎 Bold and fearless, eh?

是啊 Yes.

儘管我不是真的無所畏懼 Though I'm not really fearless.

-喝酒嗎 -何樂而不為 - Drink? - Why not?

夫人 有電話找 Madam, there is a telephone call.

我去客廳接 I'll take it in the drawing room.

是找謝爾比先生的 It's for Mr Shelby.

我們說好了的 We had a deal.

我們他媽的有約在先的 We had a fucking deal!

我希望你在這 I would thank you to

神聖的殿堂 說話可以小點聲 moderate your language in a place of worship.

我們他媽的都說好了的 We had a fucking deal.

謝爾比先生 Mr Shelby.

如果你看了報紙 If you read the papers,

你可能就會發現內政大臣 you might have seen that the Home Secretary

讓他自己陷入了一個道德困境 has got himself into a bit of a fizz about certain moral issues.

賣淫 保護費 Prostitution, protection,

敲詐 倒賣酒品 racketeering, drinking,

可卡因 當然了 cocaine and, of course...

賭博 gambling.

他是自取其禍 He has demanded results.

你說會提供保護的 你承諾保護我們的 You offered me protection. You promised me protection.

不對 做出承諾的是丘吉爾先生 Well, no, you see it was Mr. Churchill that made you that promise,

可是內政大臣職位比他高 and the Home Secretary outranks him, so...

其實也不能怪我 都怪你那個白痴哥哥 And I can hardly be blamed if your demented brother

非要去參加什麼血祭狂歡 decides to go on some sort of blood orgy during dinner.

別他媽騙我 Don't fucking lie to me!

別一本正經地坐在教堂裡跟我胡扯 Do not sit here in your fucking church and lie to me!

你得好好控制一下你的情緒 You will need to contain your emotions

否則此次會面到此為止 or this meeting is at an end.

很好 Good.

好多了 That's better.

那麼 So...

我們來審視一下新形勢吧 let us review the new situation.

我已經把你哥哥關進了監獄 I have your brother in a prison cell

罪名是謀殺比利·凱奇 charged with the murder of Billy Kitchen.

他犯下的可是無可推脫的重罪 The case against him is strong

我相信判決結果肯定是絞刑 and I have no doubt that his destiny is to hang.

以及波莉的兒子 邁克爾 And then there is Polly's son, Michael.

他已經供認 He has already admitted

夥同亞瑟燒掉了侯爵酒吧 to helping Arthur burn down the Marquis pub.

他一開始咬死了不鬆口 不過最終還是鬆口了 He was a tough nut to crack, that boy, but crack he did.

所以現在你哥哥面對著絞架 So I have your brother facing the noose,

你表弟面對的是5年縱火罪徒刑 I have your cousin facing five years for arson.

而且你整個伯明翰和倫敦的生意 And I have your entire organisation in disarray

也都在我的掌握之中了 in Birmingham and in London.

你想要什麼 What do you want?

我想要什麼 What do I want?!

我不明白 I don't understand.

我已經同意替你殺人了 I have already agreed to do your fucking killing for you.

你現在到底想從我這兒得到什麼 Now, what is it you want from me?

問題就在這兒了 你看 There you go, you see.

協議並不等同於保證嘛 An agreement is not the same thing as an assurance, now, is it?

我發現 我睡的不是很好 You see, I found... I wasn't sleeping so well.

不光是因為房間難聞的氣味和噪音 It wasn't just the smell and the noise in that room, no.

是這種不安的疑慮 因為我知道 It was the nagging doubt. The knowledge...

我知道 The knowledge that...

湯米·謝爾比不怕死 Tommy Shelby is not afraid to die.

所以 Therefore...

只威脅你的生命恐怕 the threat to your own life might not be enough

不足以確保你對我的服從 to make it certain that you will obey me on the given day.

我需要掌控你家人的生命 I needed also the power of life and death over your family.

現在就好了 And that I now have.

你哥哥 Your brother.

你表弟 Your cousin.

以及你妹妹 And your sister.

從她第一天搬到櫻草山 I have known her address

我就掌握著她的住址 in Primrose Hill since the day she moved in.

她的安全 也全憑我一句話 She is safe only as long as I want her to be.

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Peaky Blinders

التعليقات

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left