أول 200 سطر.
当舞者跳舞的时候 会有一种魔力 There's a magic that happens when you dance.
让世界祥和 让一切井然有序 Everything lines up. The world is in sync.
唯有在舞动的那一刻 And for one perfect moment,
才让你感觉到真实的活着 you feel totally alive.
然而 以舞为生的人 But to make a living as a dancer
你会经历许多 看起来并不是有魔力的事情 you go through stuff that doesn't feel so magical.
遭到拒绝 The rejection.
很少的薪酬 Crappy pay.
不停的海选 Endless auditions.
那一刻的感觉 就如同 That's when it feels like your world
这个世界变成了一个冰冷的房间一样 shrinks down to the same cold room.
变成这苍白的荧光灯 和冷漠的人们 The same fluorescent lights and the same indifferent people
日复一日 day after day.
我的好莱坞故事 就从这里开始 That's where my Hollywood story begins.
好了 谢谢大家今天能來 All right, thanks for coming in today.
我们几个也都认识了 Uh, you guys know everybody here.
你们能脱了... 额.. Can you take off, um...
脱掉你们的上衣 Take your shirts off.
对 脱掉你们的上衣 Yeah, just take your shirts off.
没错 不穿上衣 Oh, yeah, no shirts.
好 非常好 Good. That's good.
非常好 That's good.
很不错 可以往前走一点吗 That's great. Can you come forward?
再往后点 And go backwards.
请再往左边走几步 好吗? Can you just step to your left, please?
走到你左边的灯光下 Just find the light to your left.
But as you're going left, you need to go right?
你往左走的时候 得再靠右一点
我希望你们能找一下这个道具的感觉 I want you to feel the feeling of feeling the product.
好 然后利用下这个道具 Good. And use the product.
我只是想要你把这个软管当做你的家人 I just want the feeling that your hose is your family.
我要你 呃... 和它爱爱 And I want you to, um, make love to it.
哦 不过 不能有太奇怪的动作了 Oh. But not in a weird way.
非常好 哦 是的 好 That's good. Oh, yeah. Okay.
很好 继续 继续 Good. More, more!
够了 够了 Less, less!
我不希望有长胡子的 Yeah, I wasn't expecting a beard.
我喜欢他的胡子 I like the beard.
不 胡子得刮掉 必须刮掉 No, we need the beard to go. Beard's gotta go.
别刮掉 胡子应该刮掉 - Beard's not going. - The beard should go now.
你愿意把你的胡子刮掉吗? Are you willing to shave your beard?
是的我会刮掉的 当然会的 Yeah, I'll shave it off. Absolutely.
你会刮掉吗?他会刮的 是啊. You'll shave? He'll shave. Yeah.
好了 可以开始了吗? Yeah. Come on, please?
谢谢 Thank you.
这个不行 This is not working.
你在干啥?你怎么回事? 哦 What are you doin'? What's wrong with you? Oh.
嗯 哦 真漂亮 Mmm. Oh. That's nice.
Hey!
嘿
你就让她这么走过去了? You gonna let her walk past you like that?
是啊 你这是怎么回事? Yeah, exactly what was that?
兄弟 那事儿 你该翻篇儿了 Dawg, you gotta move on.
啊? Huh?
艾米莉在巡演 对吧? 一切都结束了 Emily's on tour. All right? It's over.
美女那样看着你 你得有回应啊 Hot girl looks at you like that, man, you gotta handle it.
嗯 这个你最清楚了 Mmm-hmm. You know better than that.
我知道怎么回应 I know how I'd handle it.
抱歉 各位 我们似乎已经找到我们想要的团队了 Sorry, everyone, looks like we found what we're looking for
而且今天没时间了 所以再次感谢大家 and we're out of time for today, so thanks again.
真的吗? 拜托 我们已经在这等了3个小时了 Are you serious? Come on. We've been out here for three hours.
这没办法 That's how it goes.
非常感谢 伊丽莎白 多谢了 Thank you so much, Elizabeth. Appreciate it.
很高兴和你们合作 贾斯伯 Always a pleasure, Jasper.
是的 就是这样 Yes, it is.
帽子不错 Nice hats.
真可爱 Ole.
Ole?
可爱?
该死 Shit.
真糟糕 太糟了 Bad. That was bad.
我真不明白 I don't get it.
其实这次我感觉挺好的 I actually had a good feeling about this one.
是啊 还有那一次 再前一次... Yeah. That one, and the one before,
还有我们被淘汰的每一次 and all the other ones that we didn't get.
是啊,我还以为洛杉矶是个 Yeah, I thought LA was supposed to be
能让梦想成真的地方 the place where dreams actually happen.
不 事实上 No, what actually happens is that
我们要一直穿这堆破烂 使得我们一事无成 we keep putting on this stupid shit for nothing.
你在哪里找到这些呢? 其实 我也不想知道 Where did you find these anyway? Actually, I don't wanna know.
从朋友垃圾桶里面捡的 In the dumpster behind El compadre.
这叫古装 It's called vintage, boo.
你们这样好像有钱买新的一样 Y'all act like we can afford new ones.
不 这应该叫做肮脏 No, that's called nasty.
真恶心 真的,再也不穿了 That's gross. Honestly, I can't take this anymore.
我不能再穿了 知道吗? I really can't. You know?
好了 我们就当又经历了一次糟糕的海选 All right. Let's just chalk this up as another crappy audition.
每次海选都是糟糕的海选 Every audition is a crappy audition.
我以为我们会成功 I thought we were on our way.
我们来到这 我们为耐克做广告 看上去都挺好 We move out here. We do the big nike ad. Everything's looking good.
接着就没了 And then nothing.
我不想说这些 但是我们还留在这里干啥? I hate to say it, but what are we still doing here?
我理解 哥们 I feel you, bro.
好了 是很困难 Okay, it's been rough.
We gotta blow off some steam.
大家去放松一下吧
我知道我们现在需要点什么 I know what we need.
喲 “魔舞团”来了 大家好 Yo, the mob is in the house, y'all!
你好吗? 肖恩 What's up, Sean?
哥们 你好吗? Brother, how you doin', man?
哦 哥们 Oh, my man!
这是我的哥们 你好吗? 兄弟 不错吧? That's my man. How you feelin', man? All right?
今晚你们来了多少人? How many of y'all tonight?
整个魔舞团都来了 The whole mob.
你们总是成群结队的出动哦 Y'all always roam in packs, though.
我不明白你为什么要那样对待你的弟兄 I don't know why you gotta do that to a brother.
告诉过你 这正是我们需要的
大家今晚玩的开心 Told you, this is what we needed.
Let's have a good night, y'all.
哦 搞什么 Oh. What the...
嘿 你们不是那个墨西哥流浪乐队吗? Hey! It's the mariachi band from earlier.
你们怎么这么莽撞? You ladies play us something saucy?
真可爱 项链也很可爱 在克莱尔那儿买的? That's cute. That necklace is cute, too. You get that at Claire's?
你整天都在喝酒吗? Man, you spend all day comin' up with that?
没有获得那个演出的机会 你们肯定很闲吧 You musta had a lotta free time after not getting that gig.
随便你怎么说 快走吧 Whatever, man, just get outta here.
我们只想玩的开心点 We're just tryin' to have a good time.
伙子 我们哪也不去 Man, we ain't goin' nowhere.
我们来这是来跳几段舞的 We came here to do a little dancin'.
除非你不喜欢我们在这跳舞 Unless that's a problem for you.
不喜欢 走吧 It is. So go.
那我们应该解决这个问题 Maybe we should settle it.
你想和我们斗舞? You wanna battle on the floor?
拜托 别跳了 好吗? 我们真的要斗吗? Please, let's not do it, all right? Are we really doing this?
好了 拜托 听我说 Right. Listen, please.
那家伙是个傻货 我可不想趟这趟浑水 This guy's a douche, man. And I'm not tryin' to get all sweaty in this.
我不想和他斗舞 Battling him is not the move.
你们有什么问题吗? Look, what's the problem?
你们3个家伙忘了戴帽子了? Did the three amigos forget their sombreros?
你在说西班牙语? 说的不错嘛 Mexican reference? Good job, man.
这个家伙是个蠢货 拜托 我们走吧 This guy's a dick. Come on. Let's just go.
不 不 No, no.
你选错了时间了 臭小子 You picked the wrong night to get in my face, little man.
你今天过得不爽? Are you having a tough day?
刚热身5分钟 你们就会发现 It must suck to be hot for five minutes,
你们的魔舞团 只是个笑话 那一定很糟糕吧 then realize that your flash mob ain't nothin' but a joke.
不管怎样 哥们 你就是个笑话 Whatever, man, you're a joke!
行了 没错 我们明白 你们很牛逼 Okay, yeah, we got that. That's awesome. Thank you, man.
过去的都过去了 Look, we've been there and done that.
算了 我们走吧 Let this go. Let's just go.
不 我们就是来这跳舞的 不是吗 No, we came here to dance, right?
我们为什么不跳给这些小丑看看看 走吧 跳起来 Why don't we line it up for these clowns. Come on, let's go.
来吧 Come on.
Whoo!
Oh!
Yo!
Aah!
冷酷骑士 冷酷骑士 冷酷骑士... Grim knights! Grim knights! Grim knights!
这是我最后一次跟你一起做傻事 不会有下次了 That's the last time I make a fool out of myself for you. That's it.
Way to look out for the crew, bro. Thanks, man.
想办法找新人吧 兄弟 谢谢
我要退出 I'm outta here.
嘿 伙计 拿得起 放得下 Hey, man, easy come, easy go, bro.
如果每个人都能成功 那就不是好莱坞了 If everybody could make it, it wouldn't be Hollywood.
什么时候吃午饭? 2点半 What time was lunch? Like 2:30.
你来了 哥们 There you are, man.
这是什么意思 What is this?
听着 我们都已经讨论过了 Look, we been talkin' about it, man,
是时候回家了 肖恩 and it's time to go home, Sean.
我们已经努力付出过了 也没什么难为情的了 I mean, we've gone hard. And it's nothing to be ashamed of.
然后呢? 你们就这么走了? Then what? You're just gonna bail?
全部都走? All of you?
兄弟 醒醒吧 Yo, man, wake up, man!
你什么时候才能不装出一副什么都很好的样子 When are you gonna stop acting like everything is just okay?
这个舞队还没有为洛杉矶做好准备 This crew's not ready for LA, man.
我真不懂 你怎么还不明白呢 I don't know how you don't see that.
因为我们在耐克专场赚了5万美金 Because we made 50 grand off the nike spot.
是啊 但那是半年前的事了 Yeah. Six months ago.
而且是12个人分摊 And split 12 ways.
哥们 我去海选油费上花的钱 Dawg, I spend more money on gas going to auditions
比多数人花在房租上的钱还多 than most people do on rent.
我不想跳了 够了 I'm over it. I'm done, man.
那么 你们打算去做什么? So what are you gonna do?
嗯? Hmm?
你打算回迈阿密? You gonna go back to Miami?
我们刚被赶出来了 We're just all tapped out, man.
兄弟 我们已经40天没交房租了 Dude, we're 40 days late on our rent.
43天 43.
I've run out of stuff to sell on ebay, man. I have nothing.
我已经没有东西可以放到ebay上卖了 什么都没了
Man, let's just call it what it is, all right?
哥们 还是面对现实吧 我们准备回去了
We're ready to go back.
那就解散吧 爬回迈阿密去吧 快走吧 So quit then. Go crawling back to Miami. Go ahead.
你别这样 我就这样了 Ain't gotta be like this. Yeah, it does.
对不起 我不走 Sorry, I'm not leavin'.
真的吗? Really?
是啊 我留下來在这里 Yeah. I'm stayin' here.
好吧 祝你好运 兄弟 All right, peace, man.
等等我 Hold up.
凱撒宮 Caesars Palace and
和国际巨星 阿历克斯·布拉瓦 international pop sensation alexxa brava
将代表漩涡大赛出席 present the vortex.
我就是阿历克斯·布拉瓦 I'm alexxa brava.
欢迎来到漩涡 And welcome to the vortex.
这不只是一个人的舞蹈大赛 This is more than just a dance competition.
这是一场奖金丰厚的巅峰对决 This is the ultimate showdown. With the ultimate prize.
参赛的选手众多 但是只有一名胜利者 Many crews will enter, but only one can emerge victorious,
可以赢得 在拉斯维加斯3年的演出机会 winning a three-year booking in fabulous Las Vegas.
我们现在接受来自全球 We are now accepting video submissions
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.