The Night Manager

The Night Manager

تنزيل الترجمة Chinese Bg Code

الموسم 1

معلومات الإصدار

The Night Manager S01E02 1080p BluRay x265-RARBG cht&eng
تعليق من Thetac

الوسوم

bluray
نشرت في: 2026-01-20
تنزيلات: 89
ضعاف السمع: No

معاينة ترجمة Chinese Bg Code

أول 200 سطر.

《夜班經理》 本劇集由米奇爸爸 基於Amazon官方字幕校訂

改編自約翰勒卡雷的同名小說

媽 你想幹嗎? Mum? What do you want?

我沒想到你會接 I didn't think you'd pick up.

聽著 你知道規則 Listen, you know the deal.

只能我打給你 你不能打給我 I call you. You don't call me here.

跟我說話讓你覺得羞恥嗎? Are you ashamed to talk to me?

聽著 我現在沒時間跟你說話 我要出門了 Listen, I don't have time to talk, I'm going out.

去哪裏? 不重要 Where are you going? It doesn't matter.

島上某個地方 Somewhere on the island.

那裏天氣怎麼樣?還好嗎? How's the weather there? Is it alright?

比利好嗎? How's Billy?

你根本不在乎 As if you care.

他們說他甚至不再問起你了 They say he doesn't even ask about you anymore.

這個月底會有更多錢進來 There's more money coming at the end of the month.

這就是你打給我的原因 對吧? That's why you called me, right?

我要掛電話了 I'm putting the phone down.

親愛的 記住一件事 Just remember one thing, honey.

你不過是個骯髒的妓女 You're nothing but a dirty whore.

等一下 Just a minute.

進來 Come in.

丹尼 我以為是你爸爸 Danny, I thought you were your father.

爸爸說我們該出發了 Dad says we need to go.

我知道 我快好了 I know. I'm almost ready.

在外面等我 Wait outside.

好 好 Okay.

西班牙 馬略卡島

看起來如何? 很漂亮 How do I look? Very pretty.

走吧 Let's go.

快 Quickly.

我誤會他了 I misunderstood him.

事實就是 你和海鮮飯八字不合 The fact is, you and paella are not a good match.

搞得我們差不多花了七百萬 And it cost us almost seven million.

就因為柯奇不喜歡海鮮飯 Just because Corky doesn't like paella.

那只是一種解釋 老大 That's just one interpretation, chief.

什麼叫那只是一種解釋? 那是唯一的解釋 What do you mean one interpretation? That's the only explanation.

是大家公認的 It's common knowledge.

你們幾個最好先走 You lot better go ahead first.

真的是一道色香味具全的菜 你來了 It's really a dish with great color, aroma, and taste. There you are.

還以為你在浴缸溺水了 Thought you'd drowned in the bath.

寶貝 我有個壞消息 Baby, I have some bad news.

今晚我有個新的約會對像 I have a new date for tonight.

他很年輕 He's young.

而且非常帥 And very handsome.

我不意外 I'm not surprised.

好了 走吧 我餓死了 Alright, let's go. I'm starving.

你要跟我一起嗎 丹斯? 好 You coming with me, Dans? Okay.

來吧 我們要坐船嗎? Come on. Are we taking a boat?

沒錯 我們要坐船 That's right. We're taking a boat.

運氣好的話 你還可以開開看 If you're lucky, you might even get to drive it.

對 大夥兒 Yes, everyone.

跟我來 Follow me.

你好 很高興見到你 Hello. Nice to meet you.

我也是 你好 Likewise. Hello.

喬治 你好嗎? George, how are you?

見到你真好 羅珀先生 你好嗎? Good to see you. Mr. Roper, how are you?

很好 謝謝 Very well, thank you.

你們這裏還供應貝類湯嗎? Are you still serving the shellfish soup?

當然 Of course.

配方不變 好極了 Same recipe. Excellent.

先從那道開始上吧 We'll start with that.

每人都來一份 除了柯克倫少校 One for everyone, except for Major Corkoran.

他要一份海鮮飯 He'll have the paella.

你好嗎? How are you?

尚菲利普 你可來了 很高興見到你 JeanPhilippe. There you are. Good to see you.

親愛的 你好嗎? Darling, how are you?

很好 Good.

很高興見到你 最近好嗎? 很高興又見面了 Good to see you. How've you been? Good to see you again.

我覺得那太瘋狂了 I think that's crazy.

不 我覺得那其實是種偽善 No, I think it's actually hypocritical.

喜歡吃鹿肉的人應該要有能力殺鹿 If you like eating venison, you should be able to kill a deer.

我倒覺得如果你願意殺鹿 嘿 丹尼 I think if you're willing to kill a deer...

那你就該大方… 要喝點這個嗎? then you should be upfront about... Want some of this?

承認你就是喜歡這種事 admitting that you just enjoy that sort of thing.

謝謝 潔德 我真的好喜歡你 Thank you, Jed. I really like you.

老大 你覺得可以讓我們的小王子 Chief, do you think we could let our little prince

接受葡萄酒的洗禮嗎? be initiated into the ways of wine?

我想他說可以 對吧? I think he said yes, right?

迪奇 能請你告訴潔德 我並不嗜殺嗎? Dicky, can you please tell Jed I don't have a bloodlust?

真美 不 It's beautiful. No.

美麗的碳酸飲料 Beautiful fizzy drink.

你有很多慾望 山迪 You have many desires, Sandy.

那正是我們喜歡你的原因 不是嗎? That's why we like you, isn't it?

給鹿一把M16突擊步槍 Give the deer an M16 assault rifle,

山迪 那我就可考慮 Sandy, then I might consider it.

給它一把M16?免談 Give it an M16? Forget it.

天啊 用賣的 My God. Sell it.

他喜歡喝 He likes it.

你覺得如何 丹尼爾? What do you think, Daniel?

他喜歡 He likes it.

慘了 看你做的好事 Oh no. Look what you've done.

要是他最後變得跟我一樣呢 老大? What if he ends up like me, boss?

我看得出來這是一條… I can see this is a...

你已一腳踏入了漆黑的道路 dark path you've started down.

謝謝 柯奇 不客氣 Thanks, Corky. You're welcome.

你想做什麼?你要… What do you want to do? You're going to...

真厲害 Impressive.

你說呢? 閉嘴 What do you say? Shut up.

好吧 Alright.

去吧 Go on.

走吧 你喜歡這酒嗎? Let's go. Did you like the wine?

我們要去哪裏? Where are we going?

秘密 你要去哪裏? It's a secret. Where are you going?

你喝我的酒 搶走我的女人 You drink my wine, you steal my woman.

有一套 丹尼 Good on you, Danny.

把她完好無缺地送回來 好嗎? Bring her back in one piece, okay?

朗伯恩勳爵是個勢利的人 什麼? Lord Langbourne is a snob. What?

非得家族三代就讀伊頓公學 不然對他來說就誰也不是 Three generations of Eton, or you're nobody to him.

我們家族就我一個 山迪 那我算什麼? I'm only one generation, Sandy. So what does that make me?

付賬的人是你 迪奇 You're the one paying the bill, Dicky.

代表了你主宰一切 It means you're the one in charge.

敬理卡多 To Ricardo.

乾杯 祝健康 Cheers. To your health.

討厭的馬屁精 Disgusting sycophant.

抱歉 小朋友 讓開一下 Sorry, kid, out of the way.

我能請你跳支舞嗎? May I have this dance?

非常謝謝 Thank you very much.

不客氣 You're welcome.

讓我看看你跳得如何 好 很好 Let me see how you dance. Good, very good.

再一次 轉圈 很好 Again. Spin around. Good.

老大 我覺得她想跳舞 Boss, I think she wants to dance.

那就去吧 柯克倫 Then go ahead, Corkoran.

好 走吧 我跟你跳 Alright, let's go. I'll dance with you.

撕碎他 Tear him apart.

很好 加油 寶貝 Good. Come on, baby.

右邊 左邊 就是這樣 Right. Left. That's it.

該讓孩子們上床睡覺了 真掃興 我討厭小孩 Time to put the kids to bed. What a buzzkill. I hate kids.

謝謝 你跳得很好 Thank you. You dance very well.

大夥兒 晚安 好好睡 來 別理它 Everyone, good night. Sleep well. Come on, ignore it.

一起跳舞嘛 Dance with me?

如果你每天吃夏多布里昂牛排 If you eat Chateaubriand steak every day,

就不會發出「我的天啊」 you won't exclaim "Oh my God!"

這樣的贊嘆 like that.

我放棄 你是在 莎朗牛排上出生的嗎? I give up. Were you born on a Sharon steak?

不是 No.

柯奇聞到… Corky smells...

不要動! Nobody move!

搶劫! This is a robbery!

把槍放下! Guns down!

趴在地上 把槍放下 On the floor! Put the guns down!

你們怎麼有槍?你們是警察? Why do you have guns? Are you police?

不是 No.

他們是我的人 They're with me.

把槍扔到地上 Throw the guns on the ground.

扔掉 羅珀 求求你 該死 羅珀! Do it! Roper, please! Goddamn it, Roper!

弗裏斯奇、泰比 Frisky, Tabby,

照他說的做 do what he says.

扔到地上 On the ground.

所有人保持冷靜 Everyone stay calm.

我們要完全照這位先生說的做 We're going to do exactly what this gentleman says.

一切都會沒問題的 Everything will be fine.

你是有錢人 You're a rich man.

對 我是有錢人 Yes, I'm a rich man.

我們會把所有的錢都給你 I'm gonna give you all the money we have.

皮夾、珠寶 Wallets, jewelry,

餐廳收銀機裏所有的錢 anything in the restaurant till.

然後你就會離開 對嗎? And then you'll leave, right?

喬治 請你看一下收銀機 George, check the till, please.

叫他關掉警報器 Tell him no alarms.

關掉警報器 喬治 No alarms, George.

慢慢來 Slowly.

所有人保持冷靜 Everybody stay calm.

爸爸… 沒事 繼續看著我 Dad... It's okay. Just keep looking at me.

退後 Back off.

泰比 退回去 退後 Tabby, get back. Back off.

他是你兒子? Is he your son?

對 他是我兒子 Yes. He's my son.

丹尼 沒事 只要繼續看著我 Danny, it's okay. Just keep looking at me.

沒事的 It's okay.

珠寶 Jewelry.

皮夾 把所有值錢的東西給他 Wallets. Give him everything of value.

好 Okay.

放到袋子裏 Put it in the bag.

不會有事的 丹尼 It's all right, Danny.

就這些? That's all?

現金呢?這些都是垃圾 What about cash? This is all junk.

其他的呢? Where's the rest?

我們可以把錢送過來 We can send for some money.

我們有多少 柯克? 大概十萬美元 How much do we have, Corky? About a hundred thousand dollars.

有了 十萬美元 There you go. A hundred thousand dollars.

我們可以在15分鐘內送過來 We can have it here in 15 minutes.

你們只要放開那孩子 All you have to do is let the boy go.

沒事 丹尼 沒事的 It's alright, Danny. It's okay.

我們會聯絡你 We'll contact you.

你把錢帶過來 You bring the money to us.

我們就把小孩還你 不 We'll give you back the boy. No.

不 我們會給錢 No. We'll give you the money.

我們會給錢 但你必須現在放人 We'll give you the money, but you have to let him go now.

等我們聯絡你 不 We'll contact you. No.

趴下去 待在地上 Get down on the floor.

不 你帶我走吧 No, take me instead.

沒必要 我們會聯繫你 退後 There's no need. We'll contact you. Back off.

趴到地上 Down on the ground.

所有人趴下 老天! Everybody down! God!

所有人趴下 爸爸! Everybody get down! Dad!

我們會聯絡你 爸爸! We'll contact you. Dad!

爸爸! Dad!

爸爸! 不! Dad! No!

好 Alright.

不要動 不然我就斃了這孩子 Don't move, or I'll shoot the kid.

التعليقات

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left