أول 200 سطر.
玛妮 Marnie?
我知道我们说好要分开一阵子 I know we agreed to take some time off.
我认为那主意很棒 And I think that was a great idea.
老天 My God.
让我们有机会到外面进行实验 It gave us both a chance to experiment, if you will,
和各种不同的人交往 and meet all sorts of new and interesting, different people.
你实验的对象比我还多 You did quite a bit more experimenting than I did.
多很多 你就像是科学家 A lot more experimenting. You are like a scientist!
用过各种烧杯 不过我觉得那无所谓 With beakers and... But, obviously, I'm cool with that. Like...
重点是 我们之间关系因此变得更扎实 'Cause the thing is, I think we're stronger as a result.
可是 玛妮 已经两年了 But here's the thing, Marnie, it's been two years.
我们分开得够久了 And that's a lot of time off.
我已经准备好再续前缘 And I'm ready for some time on.
我想念你 I miss you.
我想念我们的感情 I miss us.
我有东西要送你 I got something for you.
你觉得如何 What do you think?
喔 真是的 Oh, man!
令人沮丧 真的很令人沮丧 It's depressing. I mean, it's really depressing.
你那个样子真的很看不下去 It's horrible to watch you like this.
我觉得挺漂亮的 这怎样用 I think this is really pretty. How's it work?
那是啥鬼玩意 What the hell is that?
我买的情人节礼物 就在她甩掉我的前一天 I got it for Valentine's Day, right before she broke up with me.
污仔 我知道你不是很喜欢她 Look, Stainer, I know you don't like her very much.
我恨她 你和她分手的那天 No. No. I hate her. In fact, the day that you broke up with her,
我在月历上记下来了 那是普天同庆的好日子 I marked that down in my calendar as a day of rejoicement.
我要拿一个用她的臭脸装饰的蛋糕来庆祝 I'm gonna celebrate it with a cake with her face on it.
不是用来吃 是用来砸的 好吧 你可以交到更好的 But instead of eating it, we smash it. OK? You can do a lot better.
- 你值得和更好的女生在一起 柯克 - 谢谢 - You deserve a lot better, Kirk. - Thank you,
但我看过外面那些女生 没有更好的了 but I've seen what's out there and I don't think it gets any better.
你什么时候出去过啦 你啥时候离开过你的公寓 When have you been out there? When have you left the apartment?
我出去约会过四次 I went out on four different dates.
三个女生和一个男生 With three girls and that guy.
我不晓得他到底想怎样 不过 没关系 I don't know what his intentions were, but it's fine.
我们谈得很愉快 他只想交朋友 We had a great conversation. He was just lookin' for a friend.
- 你知道你的问题是什么吗 柯克 - 什么 - Know what your problem is, Kirk?- What?
- 你是狗仔男 - "狗仔男" - You're a moodle. - A "moodle"?
被女生当成小狗狗 带出去遛街的男生 A man poodle. Girls, they want to take you out on a walk.
她们会喂你东西吃 和你抱抱 可是别搞错了 They want to feed you, they want to cuddle you. But, make no mistake,
没有一个女生想要狗仔男 no girl wants to do the moodle.
- 没有女生想上狗仔男 - 没错 - No one'd ever fuck a moodle. - No.
- 他说得对 - 我跟你说真的 - He's right. - I'm telling you,
如果你想追回玛妮 你必须让她相信 if you want to get Marnie back, she has got to believe
你们分手那一刻开始 that from the second she broke up with you,
你身边的正妹就一直没停过 your life has been a non-stop snatch parade.
或者你可以当你自己 为什么不能那样呢 Or you could just be who you are. Why can't that be good enough?
你为什么不拿出胆量来呢 拜托 Why don't you put your fucking balls in here, dude?
好耶 Yeah!
辣 妹 爱 宅 男
- "把妹没停过" 是吗 柯克 - 是啊 我把得好爽 - "Snatch parade." Really, Kirk? - Yeah, it's been pretty awesome.
我把妹都没带套子 通常很小心 大部分很小心啦 I've been raw-doggin' some randoms. Usually careful. Mostly careful, though.
总是要做好保护措施 Always using protection.
有时会戴两层 确保那个 Double-baggin' it sometimes just to make sure there's
不会漏出来 因为 no seepage because...
淋病 疱疹之类的东西 我不想得病 ...gonorrhea, herpes and stuff. I don't want that.
哇 我真的很高兴 你把妹如此得心应手 Wow. I am really happy that you are doing so well with the ladies.
不过 老实说 玛妮 But, truthfully, Marnie.
我真的很想放弃那些 和你再次复合 I reallyjust want to give all that up and get back together with you.
柯克 你知道我现在和罗恩在一起 Kirk? You know I'm with Ron now.
把妹都没带套子 Raw-doggin' some randoms?
哇 小柯 听起来你混得不错嘛 Wow, Kirky, sounds like you got some good stuff goin' on.
- 是啊 - 谢了 罗恩 - Yeah. - Thanks, Ron.
我们现在正在谈正事 We're kind of in the middle of something right now.
你们在谈正事吗 没问题 Oh, you want to talk? No problem.
- 我到另一个房间去 - 谢了 老兄 - I'll just be in the other room. - Thanks, buddy.
抱歉 问一下 有没有骚莎沾酱 Ah, sorry. One more thing. Is there any salsa?
我自己去找好了 祝你好运 海盗仔 You know what? I'll find it myself. Good luck there, pirate.
- 拜托 玛妮 你居然跟那家伙约会 - 那家伙有自己的事业 - Are you kidding me, Marnie? That guy? - That guy is an entrepreneur.
- 罗恩有一家必胜客 - 那叫事业 - Well, Ron owns a Pizza Hut. - That's a business.
那根本不是真的必胜客 那叫必胜客快递 It's not even a real Pizza Hut! It's a Pizza Hut Express!
在机场和你那些没出息的朋友一起当安检人员 Working airport security with your dipshit friends
根本不可能让你当上飞行员 isn't getting you closer to being a pilot.
我 我有东西要送你 I... I got you somethin'.
记得我从前给你录过一卷凯特·布什的歌吗 Like, remember that time I made you the mix tape of all the Kate Bush songs
我说那些歌形容我们的感情很贴切 这个更炫 I thought applied to our relationship? This is cooler.
情人节快乐 两年前的献礼 Happy Valentine's Day from two years ago.
嗨 亲爱的 一切都还好吧 Hi, honey. Everything OK?
- 还好 - 喔 天啊 那是什么 - Yeah. - Oh, God, what is that?
我想应该是烟灰缸 I think it's an ashtray?
- 不 是用来放耳环的 - 放耳环的 - No, it's for your earrings. - Or that.
柯克 请你别这样 大家都忘记那段过去了 Kirk, please, don't cause a scene. Everyone's over.
拜托 妈 给我一点私人空间 好吗 Jesus, Mom, a little privacy here, please?
- 没关系 凯纳太太 - 好的 - It's OK, Mrs. Kettner. - OK.
柯克 你知道 我和我的父母合不来 Kirk. You know that I don't get along with my own parents,
我们分手之后 你的家人等于像收养了我 and you've been really great about your family practically adopting me
你也很配合 since we broke up.
- 我爱你 - 玛妮 我也爱你 - I love you. - Marnie, I love you, too.
你别 让我把话说完 Just... OK... Let me finish.
我爱你就像我爱看电视 I love you like I love... TV.
- 我爱你就像我爱披萨 - 飞蝇大捕手 - I love you like I love pizza. - Superfly Snuka!
- 不 迪伦 - 你好厉害喔 - No, Dylan! - You still got it!
- 给他点颜色瞧瞧 - 怎样啊 小弟 - Give it to him! - What's up, little bro?
- 去你的 - 迪伦 别打扰你弟弟 - Fuck you! - Dylan! Leave your brother alone.
- 打他有好运 - 酸痛吗 顺其自然吧 - Snap him like a wishbone. - Sore spot? Just let it happen.
- 你这没出息的家伙 逊咖 - 我恨你 - Yeah! You ain't got shit, you pussy! - I hate you!
妈 柯克说他恨我 Mom! Kirk said he hated me!
好啦 大家走吧 去看电影 我不想错过预告片 OK, let's move out! Movie night! I do not want to miss the previews.
- 我拿酒了 咱们走 - 要一起去吗 海盗仔 - Here. I got the brews. Let's go! - Comin' with us, pirate?
- 不 谢了 - 是克里斯·塔克 耶 - No, thanks. - It's Chris Tucker, dude.
我不去 Yeah, I think I'll pass.
你看到我嘴里吐出的话了吗 Do you see the words comin' outta my mouth?!
克里斯·塔克 对吧 妈 我模仿克里斯·塔克给他看 Chris Tucker, right? Mom! I did the Chris Tucker for him.
- 好乖 - 我把这个留在这里吧 - That's nice. - I'm just gonna leave this here.
他是《尖峰时刻》里面的那个黑人 He's the black guy from "Rush Hour".
- 咱们走吧 - 好的 - Let's go, go, go! - OK.
- 妈 - 上面刻字是在 - Mom... Yeah. - You know, it's engraved on...
请出示登机证和身份证 Boarding passes and IDs where I can see them, please!
去吧 Let's go!
- 嘿 - 嘿 - Hey. - Hey.
请出示登机证和身份证 Boarding passes and IDs where I...
多谢你抽空来上班 凯纳 Oh, well, well, well. Thanks for comin' in, Kettner.
抱歉我迟到了 富勒 Sorry I'm late, Fuller.
- 你最好有充足的理由 - 没有 - Yeah? You'd better have a good excuse. - No.
你要想一下吗 想个借口 You wanna take a second? Make somethin' up?
- 不用 - 真有意思 - Nope. - Interesting.
喔 你看看 Oh, look at this.
好耶 Yes, yes.
是啊 真的很棒 太好了 Yeah, that's so good. That's great. That's perfect.
费莱曼先生 他们的报价比我们低 Listen, Mr. Friedman, their quote is lower than ours.
如果你想用廉价假花和香槟来吸引你的客人 So if fake flowers and cheap champagne is how you want to woo your clients,
那你就尽管那么做吧 我想应该可以 then feel free to blow us out. I'm sure the event'll be fine.
谢谢 费莱曼先生 明天见 Thank you, Mr. Friedman. Tomorrow.
祝你旅途愉快 Have a nice flight.
请出示登机证和身份证 嗨 Boarding passes and IDs where I can see... Hi!
- 嗨 - 嘿好 - Hi. - Hay-lo.
嘿好 你好 Hi-lo. Hello!
去纽约 是啊 大城市 New York, huh? Yeah. The Big... City.
应该是大苹果 Big Apple.
大苹果城市 我经常去那里 因为我在那里表演 Big Apple City. I get up there a lot, 'cause I actually, I gig up there.
我有个乐团 I play in a band.
- 我是乐团主唱 - 嘿 污仔 - I'm the lead in a band. - Hey, Stainer.
你拿到号码了吗 关于飞机的新章程 Did you get the numbers with... For the new procedures regarding planes?
这是蓝迪 This is Randy.
- 你好吗 - 嗨 - What's up? - Hi.
- 一切检查无误 - 谢谢 - Well, everything checks out. - Thank you.
- 你需要帮忙吗 - 不用 - Do you need a hand? - No.
搅局大王 把它放回垃圾筒吧 Smooth. Go put this back in the trash.
- 是份备忘录 - 放回垃圾筒啦 - It's a memo. - Put it back in the trash!
- 请出示登机证和身份证 - 下一位 喔 女士 - Boarding passes and IDs, please! - Next! Oh, ma'am!
- 你的鞋子 - 抱歉 - Your shoes. - Oh, sorry.
很好 顺便把皮带也拿掉吧 OK, let's go ahead and strip off that belt too, while we're at it, huh?
你身上有没有打洞 You have any piercings you want me to know about?
有没有哇 Anything at all?
好吧 我快赶不上飞机了 All right, I'm really late for my flight.
你就直接走过来 看金属探测器会不会发出声响 Why don't you step on through, we'll see if you set off the machine.
谢谢你 Thank you.
不行 还没完 No, no, no. Not so fast.
女士 请你到搜身区一下 Ma'am, I'm gonna have to ask you to step over to the wanding area.
- 富勒 为什么 - 这种事很难讲的 喔 - Fuller, why? - Well, you never know. I mean...
你故意把探测器放在领带夹上面 You just waved the wand over your tie clip!
- 我才没有 - 你有啦 - No, I did not. - Yes, you did.
好吧 我会盯住你的 Well, I am keeping an eye on you.
哇 他们居然让那种人在这里工作 Wow. They let guys like that work here?
没错 Yep!
是的 他们还让那种人当我的上司 Yes, they, they, they let that guy be my boss.
多谢你为我惹毛你上司 Thank you for pissing off your boss for me.
是啊 没问题 Oh, yeah, please, anytime.
- 莫莉 你的登机证 - 喔 谢了 柯克 - Molly! Your boarding pass. - Oh, thanks... Kirk.
柯克 Kirk.
前往肯尼迪机场的63号班机 已经准备好起飞 Flight six-three to JFK, you're cleared for taxiing on runway two-niner.
空服人员请锁门并检查 Cabin crew, lock doors and cross-check.
喂 你怎么这么早上飞机啊 Dude! Cut it a little closer, why don't you?
我的手机好像掉在安检那边了 I think I lost my iPhone. I left it in security.
别慌 我马上打你的号码 Well, here, calm down. I'll call it.
- 喂 - 你是谁 - Hello? - Who's this?
刚拿到新手机的人 你是谁 I don't know. Might be the guy with the new iPhone. Who's this?
我是让你吓到屁滚尿流的那个人 I don't know. Might be your worst fucking nightmare, you...
- 派蒂 别这样 - 抱歉 - Patty! Stop it! - Sorry.
喂 感谢老天 我的手机还在 我是莫莉·麦克利席 Hello? Thank God you have my phone. My name is Molly McCleish.
我记得你 你在哪个登机门 我送过去 I remember you well. What gate are you at? I'll run it over.
飞机已经开始移动了 Know what? We're actually pushing back right now.
抱歉 你不能讲电话 Excuse me. You're not supposed to be on your phone.
- 那对飞机不太好 - 抱歉 你是飞机医生吗 - It's bad for the plane. - Oh, I'm sorry. Are you a plane doctor?
不是吧 那就给我闭嘴 No? So shut the fuck up.
我把它放到失物招领处 如何 Tell you what, I'll just leave it at Lost and Found for you. How 'bout that?
你可以先帮我收起来吗 我明天就回来 Would you hold on to it for me? I'm coming back tomorrow.
我是活动策划人 我要在沃荷博物馆办一场派对 I'm an event planner. I'm having this party at the Warhol Museum.
- 我们可以在那里碰面 - 当然可以 - We could meet there. - Yes, of course.
我知道那地方在哪里 I know where that is. It's actually
- 我可以在回家路上顺道过去 - 先生 - on my way home from work. - Sir?
- 她在讲电话 - 老兄 去吃屎啦 - She's talking on her phone. - Dude! Go shit in your hand.
我得挂了 I have to go.
今晚就看你了 小柯 Tonight's the night, Kirky.
不 戴文 今晚我只是 No. I... Devon, tonight is just a night
把失物送还给另一个人类 where I return some lost property to a fellow human being.
拜托 你得要有正向思考 Come on, man, you gotta be positive.
好兴奋唷 今晚充满了各种可能性 It's exciting! I mean, the night's full of possibilities.
- 我几乎能闻到了 - 喔 真是的 - I can almost smell 'em. - Oh, man.
- 你知道这让我想到什么了吗 - 什么 - You know what this reminds me of? - What's that?
阿拉丁会见茉莉公主的那一刻 The moment when Aladdin went to meet Princess Jasmine.
什么 What?
你就像街头小混混 而这里就是宫殿 You're like a street urchin, and this is the palace!
好吧 那你是什么 OK, so then what does that make you?
我是精灵 I'm the Genie.
我为什么好紧张 这简直太蠢了 咱们速战速决吧 Why am I so nervous? This is stupid. Let's get this over with, OK? Let's go.
好 我们坐上神奇魔毯吧 Yeah. Let's go on a magic carpet ride.
不 我觉得很好 我们得乐观一点 No, I think it's good. We have to act positive.
- 温蒂 - 嗨 恭喜 姐妹们 - Wendy! - Hi! Congratulations, ladies.
- 这场派对好棒 - 可不是吗 - This party is so amazing. - It is, right?
- 嘿 对不起我迟到了 - 凯蒂 你可真有水准 - Hey. Sorry I'm late. - Nice, Katie. Real classy.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.