أول 200 سطر.
片名: 蕩 寇 志
主演: 泰隆·鮑華 亨利·方達
主演: 南茜·凱莉 蘭道夫·斯科特
導演: 亨利·金
各州之間的戰爭結束後 美國開始朝西部前進
整個西部史都和鐵路有關
而鐵路的建造卻在某些方面造成負面影響
有些人發現自己成了鐵路的犧牲品
那是個無法無天的時代
最著名的罪犯就是 弗蘭克和傑西·詹姆斯兄弟
聽著 朋友 鐵路會從你的土地上穿過去 Now, listen, friend. The railroad's gonna come right smack through your land
而憑你是絕對無法阻止的 and there ain't a thing you can do to stop it.
但是先生 你們一公畝只出一塊錢 我可是花了一公畝十五塊錢買下來的 But, mister, a dollar an acre. I paid $15 an acre for it.
我的家 農作物都在這裏 And then there's my home and the barn and the crop.
隨便你 Take it or leave it, friend.
如果你不肯賣 我們就叫政府干涉 But if you won't sell, we'll call in the government.
他們會強制徵收 到時候你就會一無所有 They'll confiscate your land and you'll get nothin'.
反正 你自己看著辦 But if that's the way you want it...
- 我該怎麼辦? - 我不知道 - What'll I do? - I don't know.
- 先生 先生 - 來了 - Mister. Mister! - Here he comes.
- 先生 - 怎麼樣? - Mister... - Well?
如果他們真的要鋪鐵路 我也只好賣掉 I reckon, if that's the way they're gonna do it...
這樣才對 Now you're talkin' sense.
- 你會不會寫字? - 我不會 - Can you write? - No, sir.
你只要在這裏簽名就行了 Here. Put your mark right there.
我把你們當做朋友 如果你們不賣 政府會強制徵收 I'm telling you, lady. If you won't sell, the government'll take it.
簽了名可以省下很多麻煩 You can save a lot of trouble by signing now.
但是價錢差太多 才兩塊錢一公畝 It's so little - $2 an acre.
不過我也只好這樣做了 But if that's the way it is.
媽 不要簽 我們先去找律師 Don't sign it, Ma. Please don't. Let's see a lawyer first.
- 你這是在浪費你的時間 孩子 - 我們去找律師 媽 - You're wasting your time, son. - Let's see one anyway, Ma.
我們今晚去鎮上找哈維法官 他會告訴你該怎麼做 We can go to town and see Judge Harvey. He'll tell you what to do.
- 等見到他再說 拜託了 - 在這兒簽名 女士 - Wait till you see him. Please. - Right here, ma'am.
我想先找人談談比較好 I suppose it can't hurt to talk to somebody first.
能不能請你等到明天? You don't mind waiting till tomorrow, do you?
你這樣做是在浪費時間 不過隨便你 Well, it won't do you any good, but whatever you say, ma'am.
交個朋友吧 孩子 No hard feelings, son.
好吧 先生 Why, no, sir.
竟然敢阻止我們? Tryin' to hold us up?
- 你想要跟我們討價還價 門都沒有 - 放開他 - Tryin' to jack up the price, are you? - Leave him alone!
不要 拜託 放開他 不要傷害他 No, no, please! Leave him alone! Don't hurt him!
- 我簽 我現在就簽字 - 媽 不要簽 - I'll sign. I will, right now. - Don't sign it, Ma.
我簽 I will.
簽在這裏 女士 Right there, ma'am.
你好 老弟 Howdy, bud.
有事嗎? Sir?
我只是給你打個招呼 I just said howdy.
你好 Howdy.
- 你叫什麼名字? - 詹姆斯 傑西·詹姆斯 - What's your name? - James. Jesse James.
- 這是你的農場? - 不 是我媽的 - You own this farm? - No, but my ma does.
- 她在哪兒? - 她在屋裏 - Where is she? - Up at the house.
謝了 老弟 Thanks, bud.
早安 Morning.
早安 女士 Good morning, ma'am.
- 你是這家農場的主人嗎? - 是的 - Are you the lady that owns this farm? - Yes, I am.
我叫巴席 我是鐵路公司派來的 這裏要蓋鐵路了 你知道嗎? My name's Barshee. I'm with the railroad. We're comin' through this way, you know.
我聽說了 I heard so.
請你在這份轉讓書上簽字 在這裏簽名 I wanna get this deed signed up. If you'll just put your name right there.
- 免費給你們嗎? - 當然不是 - For nothing? - No, no.
價錢是一公畝一塊錢 這是公定價 We're payin' $1 an acre, just like to everybody else.
這是法律規定的 大家都一樣 Everybody's gettin' the same thing.
轉讓費好像太低了點 不是嗎? Seems mighty little, don't it?
這個我也無能為力 女士 這是公定價 你最好現在簽名 I can't help that, lady. That's all you'll get, so you might as well sign up now.
你是說現在嗎? You mean right this minute?
聽著 女士 我們沒有那麼多時間 Look, lady. We ain't got all day to hang around here.
如果你不簽的話 你將會一無所有 You either take what I'm offering or you'll get nothing.
到最後 你的土地還是會被徵收 We get your land just the same.
我可不會隨便簽字 I wouldn't dream of signing a thing like that
等我跟律師談過以後再說 without talking to some lawyer about it.
不要在律師身上浪費時間 Are you gonna waste my time with some jackleg lawyer?
你的土地和別人的一模一樣 Your land's the same as anybody else's.
別浪費口水了 我不會就這樣簽字 Well, there's no use talking. I'm not gonna sign that thing right now.
聽著 女士 我不想找你麻煩 Lady, I don't wanna have any trouble with you.
你沒有聽到她說不嗎? 這表示她不會簽字 Didn't you hear her say no? Said she wasn't gonna sign.
- 你是誰? - 那是我兒子弗蘭克 - Who are you? - That's my son, Frank.
如果你夠聰明 Well, you're so smart,
你會讓政府免費徵收你們的土地嗎? how would you like the government to condemn this land and take it for nothing?
我當然不喜歡 Wouldn't like it.
那你應該瞭解 我出這個價錢是在幫你們 You better understand that I'm doing you a favour when I offer a dollar an acre.
這哪叫幫我們 We don't want no favours.
- 難道你想要上法庭嗎? - 或許吧 - Maybe you'd like to go to court about it. - Might at that.
隨便你們 Well, you folks have it your own way.
交個朋友吧 孩子 All right, son. No hard feelings.
弗蘭克 Frank!
想跟我玩把戲? Kinda tricky, ain't you?
沒錯 Yeah.
- 給我揍他 夥計們 - 不 弗蘭克 - Get him, boys. - No, Frank! Frank!
我可不怕 I ain't a-scared.
你們想要以多欺少 對吧? You ain't gonna all jump on him, are you?
全部靠牆站 手不准放進口袋裏 Back against the wall, you fellas. Hands out of your pockets.
- 弗蘭克 想不想揍他? - 弗蘭克 不要 - Wanna fight him, Frank? - Frank, don't.
- 那你得替我把風 - 他們不敢動 你們說對吧? - If you keep them others off my back. - They won't do anything, will you, fellas?
- 傑西 不要慫恿他打架 - 抱歉 媽 是他先動手的 - Jesse, stop him. Stop him. - Sorry, Ma. He started it.
傑西 別讓他打架打 Please, Jesse. Don't let him.
弗蘭克 Frank!
傑西 快阻止他們 Jesse, stop 'em. Stop 'em!
他會受傷的 He's gonna get hurt.
看起來他已經不行了 Looks to me like he's got enough.
- 下一個換誰? - 總得讓我玩一玩 弗蘭克 - Who's next? - Think you can lick 'em all, Frank?
我會把他們一個一個都綁在樹上 然後好好揍一頓 I'll fight 'em or wrestle 'em one at a time and pile 'em up under the tree.
孩子們 別那麼做 而你們這些渾蛋 趕快離開這裏 You'll do nothing of the kind. You men, get away from here!
傑西 Jess!
他還真卑鄙 Well, if he ain't the tricky one.
你們趕快給我滾 Get off this land, all of you!
快滾 Move along.
跳起來 And jump!
我們一定會回來的 But we're still gonna get this land just the same.
傑西 Jesse!
- 我沒事 兒子 - 怎麼啦? - I'm all right, son. - What happened?
- 我不知道 眼前一黑 我就... - 快到屋裏去 - I don't know. It went black... - Come in the house.
- 怎麼啦? - 她昏過去了 - What happened? - She fainted.
- 躺一下就好了 - 你趕快去找霍爾醫生 - I didn't. I just gotta lay down. - You better get Doc Hall.
賓奇 Pinkie!
- 賓奇 - 什麼事 先生 - Pinkie! - Yes, sir?
你趕快騎驢子去找霍爾醫生 叫他快點 Get on your mule and go after Doc Hall.
- 是 先生 - 賓奇 還有一件事 - Yes, sir. - And, Pinkie...
你找到醫生後 把附近所有的農夫都叫過來 Then get to all the farmers this side of Liberty -
包括克萊普先生 克列頓先生 湯普森先生 全都找來 Mr Crump, Mr Clayton, Mr Thompson - all of them.
告訴他們 今晚我們要開一個重要會議 Tell 'em there's an important meeting here tonight.
- 告訴他們幹完活後馬上過來 - 是 先生 - Tell 'em to come without fail. - Yes, sir.
還有 And furthermore...
聖路易士會團結起來 if the St Louis Midland
不能讓那些鐵路代表佔便宜 don't know the way its agents are swindlin' the farmers,
不能讓那些鐵路代表佔便宜 it's high time they found out...
逗號 Comma.
因為這是世界歷史上 最過份 最無恥的事 ...because it's the goldangedest, dad-blastedest, con-sangedest outrage
因為這是世界歷史上 最過份 最無恥的事 ever perpetrated on a law-abiding citizenry in the whole history of the world.
段落 Paragraph.
有麻煩了 Trouble, by gravy.
魯夫叔叔 Uncle Rufe...
- 我必須把髒話去掉 對吧? - 我想是吧 - You want me to take those cuss words out? - I guess so.
你要我們去逮捕他們? You want to swear out warrants for their arrest?
是的 我要控告弗蘭克和傑西·詹姆斯意圖謀殺 I'm charging Frank and Jesse James with assault with attempt to murder.
- 太遺憾了 居然沒把他殺死 - 傑西干的嗎? - Too bad they didn't finish it. - Jesse?
是的 他在我背後開槍 Yes. While my back was turned.
射的真準 Nice shootin'.
如果你讓我的人當上副警長 那我們就不會來煩你 If you'll swear in me and my men as deputies, we won't bother you any more.
我們今晚就去抓那些混蛋 We'll bring in these buckaroos ourselves. Tonight.
- 傑西有麻煩了 - 不 他做了什麼? - It's Jesse. He's in trouble. - No! What did he do?
魯夫叔叔 Uncle Rufe!
我剛才不是叫你把髒話去掉嗎? 再放回去 You know them cuss words I told you to take out? Put 'em back in.
魯夫叔叔 Uncle Rufe! Uncle Rufe!
我是說我們每人出一點錢 What we gotta do is chip in some money - whatever we can afford -
然後到聖路易士去請個律師 and send down to St Louis for a lawyer.
這些土地是我們的 我們在這裏養家餬口 We bought our land, built our homes and raised our crops.
如果要我們賣掉可以 但是起碼價錢要公道 If we give 'em up, we got a right to a fair price.
你說的沒錯 我們應該採取行動 You're right.
- 最好不要惹麻煩 傑西 - 是他們先惹我們的 媽 - We don't want any trouble, Jesse. - Not unless they start it, Ma.
我們需要找個知法懂法的人來捍衛我們的權利 We need somebody that knows the law to tell us how to protect our rights.
- 傑西說的對 我們需要個律師 - 傑西 弗蘭克 - Jesse's right. We need a lawyer. - Jesse! Frank!
傑西 弗蘭克 Jesse! Frank!
傑西 弗蘭克 Jesse! Frank!
你們要趕快離開這裏 他們要來逮捕你們 那些人已經出發了 You boys must get outta here. They got a warrant and they're headed here now.
你們必須趕快離開 我已經叫賓奇幫你們把馬準備好了 You got to skip out. I told Pinkie to get your horses ready.
- 誰敢逮捕我試試看 - 我不會跑 - Nobody going to arrest me. - I ain't gonna run.
- 聽著 傑西 - 聽上校的話 弗蘭克 - Now, listen... - Listen to the major, Frank.
你們根本沒有機會 聖路易士鐵路公司權力滔天 You ain't got a chance. The St Louis Midland's got this whole state hogtied.
他們收買了法官和警長 你們上法庭一定會輸 鐵路公司一定要贏 They got the police, the courts, everything. A trial now would be a joke.
他們可不會讓幾個農家子弟打斷他們的計劃 The railroad has too much at stake to let two farmer boys bollix things up.
- 我們有權利保護自己 - 傑西 - We can defend ourselves. - Jesse...
- 媽 我在 - 傑西 聽上校的話 他說的對 - Well, sure, Ma. - Do what the major says. He's right.
你們只要先躲起來 You just gotta hide out till I can get the
然後我上訴到政府 直到他們提供一個公平上訴的機會 governor or somebody to give you a fair trial.
- 如果我們現在離開... - 傑西 聽上校的話 - If we run away... - Jesse, please go like the major says.
如果你們不走 就會惹麻煩 我會受不了 If you don't, it'll mean trouble. I couldn't stand it. I'm not well enough.
- 弗蘭克先生 - 你們趕快走 - Massa Frank. - Please go.
馬已經準備好了 The horses are ready at the back gate.
好吧 媽 希望你會好起來 All right, Ma, if it makes you feel better.
- 我會的 保重 兒子 - 不要擔心 - Be awful careful, son. - Don't worry, Ma.
- 幫我照顧好他 法蘭克 - 是的 媽 - Take care of him, Frank. - Yes, Ma.
- 再見 傑西 - 再見 弗蘭克 - Bye, Jesse. - Bye, Frank.
- 再見 媽 - 上校 賓奇知道我們的藏身處 - Goodbye, Ma. - Pinkie'll know where we are.
賓奇 Pinkie...
是的 先生 我知道那個地方 Yes, I knows where it is.
保重 小心點 Be careful, boys. Be careful.
女士們 請你們先迴避一下 Now, ladies, you all go down the road a piece and wait.
不要驚慌 讓男人來處理 There's apt to be a fracas here. Just let us men handle it.
男子們 站出來 Step along. Just get right down there.
你們聽好 讓我來跟他們談 Now, men, listen to me. Let me do all the talkin'.
是 上校 Yes, Major.
他們來了 Here they come.
晚上好 先生們 Evening, gentlemen.
- 詹姆斯兄弟在哪兒? - 我們奉命逮捕他們 - Where's the James boys? - We got a warrant.
他們不在這裏 早就走了 是我叫他們走的 They're gone. And if you want to know who got 'em away, 'twas me!
- 冷靜點 上校 - 不要擋路 - Easy, Major. - Get out of the way.
等一下 巴席先生 相信我 他們不在這裏 Just a minute, Mr Barshee. You have my word for it, the boys are gone.
誰會信你啊 Your word...
詹姆斯兄弟 趕快給我出來 不然我就進去把你們拖出來 Come out, Frank and Jesse James, or we'll pull you out.
他們的媽媽有病在身 受不了你這種態度 Their mother's sick in bed and her heart won't stand you mules in the house.
你要讓這個老傢伙戲弄你嗎? Are you gonna let him make a fool of you?
他說過他們不在這裏 He says they ain't there.
- 相信我 - 有個方法可以知道真相 - They ain't! - I can find that out.
蘭茨 把炸彈給我 Lynch! Bring me that mushmelon.
上校 Major!
他說的是實話 He's tellin' the truth.
如果你們再不出來 我就把你們炸出來 If you ain't out of there in one minute, I'll blow you out.
你覺得我會說謊嗎? Do you think I'm lyin'?
上校 讓他們進來 Major! They can come in. Let 'em...
- 看 有人在裏面 我沒說錯吧 - 那是他們的母親 - Look! There's somebody in there. - It's their mother, I tell you.
來不及了 她死了 There's no use. She's dead.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.