As primeras 200 linias.
时代华纳公司
华纳兄弟影业
新 线 影 业
时代华纳公司
威秀影业出品
感谢:本字幕由 ShinY 深影字幕组原创翻译制作
娱乐影业
新 线 影 业 出品
威秀电影公司
联合出品
联合出品 RATPAC-DUNE 娱乐
字幕:仅供翻译学习交流使用,禁止用于商业用途
F.P.C 出品
末日崩塌
特效&后期:咖啡Lee
圣费尔南多谷
洛杉矶16英里以北
你和乔什是怎么回事?
真是笑死我了 妹子--
加利福尼亚 帕萨迪纳市
加州理工学院
离婚协议书
胡佛水坝
克拉克郡 内华达州
洛根首长
内华达州大地震 紧急集合
奥克兰市立机场
震动
地震学的新进展
劳伦斯·海耶斯教授 基姆帕克博士
洛杉矶
代客泊车
布赖恩特大街
啊 Aah!
救命 Help!
我知道你们都隶属于驻扎在阿富汗巴格拉姆 So, uh, I understand that you all were part
军事基地的五十八号救援分队 of the fifty-eighth rescue squadron staged over at bagram
执行空中巡逻营救任务 in Afghanistan for combat search and rescue.
是的 女士 去过两次 Yes, ma'am. Two tours.
你们现在仍然是搭档吗 And you're still flying together?
是的 我们感情都挺好的 像一家人一样 Yeah, we all got pretty tight over there. Wouldn't break up the family.
兄弟 我们像是一家的吗 Dude, do we look like family?
一点点吧 A little.
那么 在阿富汗时的救援 So, what's the biggest difference
和在这里的工作有什么不同吗 between rescuing over there and what you do here?
这里不会吃枪子儿 Not getting shot at.
你真是个有趣的家伙 You're a funny guy.
可爱、机灵
是吧 一般般啦 Yeah. Not exactly.
呃 盖恩斯首长 Um... chief Gaines?
据我所知在阿富汗和洛杉矶消防局任期间 I'm told that between Afghanistan and LAFD,
你拯救了超过六百余人的生命 you have over six hundred documented rescues.
这真让人印象深刻 That's, uh...pretty impressive.
本职工作而已 女士 Just doin' my job, ma'am.
绝对服从命令 Go where they tell me to go.
很不错 你可以停止拍摄了 That's great. You can cut there.
她在那里 There she is.
峡谷太窄了 Looks pretty tight.
把她拉上来 Take her up.
风向不断在变化 Winds are variable.
在270度到300度间摇摆 Two-seven-zero to three-zero-zero.
风速由十节上升为十五节 Ten knots gusting to fifteen.
呼叫总部 洛杉矶消防队 Metro, this is LAFD.
五号直升机已到达事故现场 Helo five on scene of cliff-v rescue.
我们看到了受困者 We have visual.
- 收到 直升机五号 - 那女孩叫什么 - Copy, Helo five. - What's the girl's name?
纳塔莉 Natalie.
总部 把她的手机转到我们这 Metro, connect her cell to our sat phone.
直升机五号 你们已经连上了 Helo five, you're connected.
你好 Hello?
纳塔莉 我是机长雷蒙德盖恩斯 Natalie, this is chief pilot Raymond Gaines
来自洛杉矶消防局 of the Los Angeles fire department.
我正开着直升机在你上方 I'm piloting the chopper above you.
你还好吗 You holdin' up all right?
我不知道 感觉不太好 I don't know. I'm not feeling very well.
天哪 车子正在下滑 Oh, my God! The car is sliding.
纳塔莉 我需要你保持冷静 亲爱的 Natalie, I'm gonna need you to stay calm, honey.
- 我们现在来救你 好吗 - 好吧 - We're coming to get you, okay? - Okay.
有七英里的能见度 Seven miles visibility.
风向270 风速10节 19 winds are at two seven zero at ten knots.
你只有一小时十五分钟的时间 We show you one plus one five playtime.
兄弟 我可没看到能从哪进去 Man, I don't see a way in.
我们得横向切入 We're gonna tip the hat.
横向切入吗 Tip the hat?
是啊 你最好抓紧了 Yeah. You might wanna hold on to somethin'.
出发 Here we go.
还能下降十五英尺 Fifteen feet out.
十英尺 Ten feet.
五英尺 Five.
哇 慢点 雷 Whoa, Whoa, easy, Ray.
好了 差不多了 All right. You got it.
好了 开工了 伙计们 All right. Tuck 'em in, boys.
乔比 别用吊篮 Joby, forget the basket.
我们这次得用上双重固定 We gotta do a double tie-in on this one.
车子要是掉下去了 她也就完了 That car goes, so does she.
门开了 Door's open.
拿上这个 Get this.
绳索固定 Hookin' up.
已经就位了 On the skid.
我们最多只有五分钟 We got five minutes max.
超过五分钟会怎样 What happens in five minutes?
没什么 只不过引擎会熄火 It's no big deal. Just engine failure.
好在我只要三分钟 Good thing I only need three.
- 谢天谢地 - 不 不 纳塔莉 别... - Oh, thank God. - No, no! Natalie, do not...
天哪 天哪 把我救出去 Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Get me out of here.
纳塔莉 我需要你一动不动地待着 Natalie, I need you to stay perfectly still.
- 我要先稳定住汽车 好吗 - 快点 求你了 - I have to stabilize the car, okay? - Hurry, please.
车子固定好了 Car secured.
挂住了 Got it.
怎么回事 What the hell?
该死 Shit.
哇 哇 Whoa, Whoa!
迪伦 天哪 你没事吧 Dylan! Oh, my God. Are you all right?
天哪 乔比被卡住了 Jesus. Joby's pinned!
啊 该死的 Ah, goddamn it.
乔比 我现在下来 Joby, I'm comin' down.
哈里森 你来驾驶 马库斯 给我装上安全绳 Harrison, you're flyin'. Marcus, rig me a rope.
- 移交驾驶权 - 收到 - Handin' over. - Roger.
已接手 Takin' over.
- 随时切断绳子 - 收到 - Be ready to cut. - Roger that.
钩上了 Hooked up.
出舱门 Out the door.
我准备好了 Ray's clear.
纳塔莉 别担心 我会把你救出... Natalie, don't you worry. I'm gonna get you outta...
啊 Aaah!
直升机撑不住了 This thing isn't gonna hold!
雷 红色警报 我们要坠机了 Ray, we are in the red! We are going to crash!
纳塔莉 我们现在就出去 Natalie, we are going now!
我抓住你了 I got you.
切绳子 乔比 快甩开 Cut it! Joby, swing!
太好了 Yeah!
我们现在送你回家怎么样 What do we say we get you home now.
我觉得这主意实在不错 I think that's a really good idea.
发生在日本的仙台地震被认为是 Now the sendai quake in Japan was considered to be
1900年以来最强的五大地震之一 one of the five strongest since 1900.
威力巨大 事实上 It was so powerful, in fact,
它将日本的本土移动了八英尺 that it moved the main island of Japan eight feet.
这仅仅是每年发生在全球范围内 This is just one of the 1.3 million earthquakes
130万起地震中的一次而已 that occur around the globe each year.
北美最大的一次地震发生于1964年 The largest ever recorded here in North America:
在阿拉斯加州的安克雷奇 有9.1级 Anchorage, Alaska, 1964. A 9.1.
地震持续了有五分钟 The earth shook for five straight minutes.
释放出的能量 The energy release
相当于一千万等量的原子弹 was the equivalent of ten million atom bombs
等同于在日本广岛投下的原子弹 the size of the one dropped on Hiroshima.
但那不是史上记载最强的一次地震 And that's not the biggest earthquake ever recorded.
最强的一次是在四年前 No, the biggest was four years earlier
发生在智利南部的瓦尔迪维亚 off the coast of Valdivia in Southern Chile.
达到了9.5里氏震级 A 9.5 on the Richter scale.
就是那 Right there.
砰 Bam.
这次地震持续了十一分钟 This quake lasted eleven minutes and spawned a Tsunami
引起了82英尺的海啸 并将八千英里外的 eighty-two feet high that leveled hilo, Hawaii,
夏威夷西部夷为平地 eight thousand Miles away.
那可是八千英里之外啊 Eight thousand Miles away.
所以 嗯 正是因为地震有着 So, um, It's... It's mass destruction like this
如此之大的破坏性 that shows just how important
才显示出我们的研究和工作有多重要 the research that we're doing here is,
因为我们要能够预测地震 because we need to be able to predict these things.
对吗 可以提前应对 Right? To plan and prepare for them.
- 这位女士 - 教授 您认为 - Yes, ma'am. - Professor, do you think
那样的事情会发生在这里吗 something that intense could happen here?
额 圣安第斯断层 Well, the San Andreas fault
经过加利福尼亚附近 runs right up the spine of California.
两个构造板块的分界线 It's the demarcation line
近些年不断的在移动着 between two tectonic plates that are constantly moving.
再加上大约150年才会发生一次 Well, and add to that the fact that It's supposed to happen
较为严重的地震 every one hundred and fifty years
而我们已经安稳一百多年 and we're about a hundred years overdue.
我想说 这不是会不会发生的问题 I'd say It's not a matter of If.
而是何时会发生 It's a matter of when.
该死的 哥斯拉 Damn, Godzilla.
这次你们又对直升机做了什么 What the hell did you do to her this time?
和轿车玩了个小小的拔河比赛而已 Played a little tug of war with a car.
你要多久能把它修好 How soon before you get her fixed?
我今天会给马丁内斯打电话的 I'll call Martinez today.
干脆给你换件新的算了 Get a new one sent over to maintenance.
埃尔金 别走太快 小心你的屁股 Elgin, you move any faster, you're gonna break that hip.
洛杉矶消防局
哈里森说你要和布雷克一起休息几天 Harrison said you're taking off with Blake for a few days.
对 明天就走 Yeah. Leavin' tomorrow.
开车送她回去上学 Driving her back up to school.
周末排球队第一场比赛就开始了 Volleyball team has their first game this weekend,
洛杉矶消防局 驻扎地412
所以我想我们可以在海岸上玩一圈 露个营 so I figured we'd cruise up the coast. Do a little campin'.
伙计 我真不敢相信她已经上大学了 Dude, I can't believe she's in college already.
加州理工学院
地震学实验室 F
劳伦斯·海耶斯
基姆·帕克
我懂 时光飞逝 兄弟 I know. Too fast, brother.
- 我等会来找你 - 好的 伙计 - I'll catch you inside. - All right, man.
劳伦斯 你快看看这个 Lawrence, I gotta show you something.
什么 啊 小事情 Yeah? Aha. Easy. Easy.
我们刚刚发现了一个罕见的低级地震群 Now, we got a rare low-level seismic swarm
在内华达州的法尔科 out in Falco, Nevada.
24小时之内发生了23次小地震 Twenty-three small quakes, all tiny.
都很小 震级在2.0级到2.6级 2.0 to 2.6 in the last twenty-four hours.
好吧 内华达州的法尔科在哪啊 Okay. Where the hell is Falco, Nevada?
维加斯东南大约35英里 Thirty-five Miles southeast of Vegas,
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.