Prison Break

Prison Break

Descargar subtítols en Chinese Bg Code

Temporada 2

Información d'a versión

Prison Break (2006) - S02E21 - Fin Del Camino (1080p BluRay x265 Silence)
Un comentario de Desconoxiu

Etiquetas

webdl
Publicau o: 2026-06-27
Descargas: 12
Ta personas con problemas auditivos: No

Anvista previa d'os subtitulos en Chinese Bg Code

As primeras 200 linias.

《越獄》前情回顧 previously on prison break

我們要去哪 So where to, man.

想去哪就去哪 anywhere we want.

我不是你認識的哥哥了 I'm not the brother you remember.

我已經變了 I've changed.

我要做一件 And I am gonna do something

很多人都覺得恐怖的事情 that a lot of people are gonna think is horrible.

你只要記住和你一起長大的哥哥 And you just remember the brother you grew up with.

她不在這裏 She's not here.

- 喂? - 莎拉 - yeah? - sara,

船要開了 The ship is leaving.

我已經上船了 I'm already on board.

我愛你 Love you.

為什麼現在對我說這些? Why are you telling me this now?

如果能再給我一次機會 If I had to it all over again,

我會重新開始 I'd do it different, you know?

鎖骨和軸轉肌位置 Collar bone and rotator cuff.

如果再往右6英吋 你就掛了 Six inches to the right, you're dead.

你都已經走到這一步了 You've come so far.

- 我還要走多遠? - 你很幸運 How much further would I have to go? -Well, you're lucky.

因為你只需要去趟巴拿馬 For this you only have to go to panama.

- 那人找到他了 - 在哪? - he found him.- Where?

剛剛登上去巴拿馬的飛機 He just boarded a plane to panama city.

他媽的去巴拿馬幹什麼? What the hell's he doing in panama?

願意戴假髮嗎? You like wigs?

只要你有錢 For the right money,

我什麼都願意 I like anything.

網上有什麼留言? What about the message board?

那個金翅雀網? The goldfinch thing?

有一條蘇克雷的 There is a message from sucre.

還在跑路? Still running, huh?

"錢還在帝博格那兒" Says the bag still has the bag.

"他在巴拿馬城的芬黛卡米諾酒店" "He's in panama city at the fin del camino hotel.

"如果你在那" "If you're there "

"想把錢拿回來的話" and want to help put that bird back in the cage,

"跟我說一聲 蘇克雷" let me know.sucre

等會見 see you soon!

邁克爾 Michael!

邁克爾 Michael!

邁克爾 Michael

巴拿馬 巴拿馬市

奧立維拉大道三一二號 二樓 紅色門

斯科菲爾德... Scofield...

和廣告裏的一樣帥 one thing's for sure, you're just as pretty as advertised.

是更帥 Prettier, even.

幫幫我 求你了 You got to help me, please.

不 No!

你再說一句話 就割了你喉嚨 You say a word, I'm gonna cut your throat out!

斯科菲爾德 scofield!

喂? - hello?

帕姆 是我 - Pam, it's me.

- 卡姆在睡覺 - 是嗎? Cam's napping.-Yeah?

他怎麼樣? How's he doing?

很好 今天是他第一天回學校 Good, it was his first day back at school.

那就好 That's great.

你現在在哪? Where are you?

我在國外 Um, I'm, uh, out of the country.

一切都還好嗎? Is everything all right?

還記得我常說那一天會來的 Remember how I always said that the day would come

我會歇下來? and I'd be done?

離開聯邦調查局 再不回頭? Leave the bureau and never look back?

當然 Yes.

就是今天 Today's that day.

我還有一件事情要處理 I have one more thing to do,

等我做完 and once I do it,

一切都會重歸舊位 everything is going to fall into place.

而我也會休息 And I, I'll be done.

我希望你是認真的 I hope you mean it.

帕姆 如果... 如果我不再做這個工作 Pam, if-if, if I didn't have this job hanging over me anymore,

如果我是自由身... if I were free, if I were free...

阿歷克斯... alex...

我想知道 I need to know.

我不會拒絕你的 I'm not saying no.

我發誓 我會重新回來 I will make this right, I swear to god.

你 我 還有卡姆... And you and me and cam...

我要掛了 I-I have to go.

我會一直愛你 帕姆 永遠愛你 I never stopped loving you, pam, ever.

萬事小心 阿歷克斯 Just be safe, alex.

- 準備好了嗎? - 是 You in position?-yeah.

10分鐘後到 I'll be there in ten minutes.

收到 Got it.

這樣行嗎? es bueno?(西班牙語)

很好 Es bueno.

謝謝你 Gracias.

這個能給我嗎? Necesitas los otros?

送給你了 Son tuyos.

謝謝 Gracias.

不用謝 De nada.

邁克爾... Michael...

怎麼了? what's wrong?

又見面了 斯科菲爾德? Que paso, scofield?

跟我來 Come on.

我喜歡這樣 I love iT.

你來這也為了搶那500萬 Mr.Above it all down here trying to sniff out that $5 million

跟我們這些小混混一樣 just like the rest of us riff-raff.

你跟我沒什麼兩樣 斯科菲爾德 See?You ain't no better than me, scofield.

想當騎警杜德雷嗎? Aw, dudley freakin' do-right, huh?

沒想到你會來這裏 邁克爾 I didn't know you were gonna be here, michael.

你說什麼? What are you talking about?

什麼? 不可能 What?No.

我沒在網上發消息給任何人 包括你在內 I didn't write anything on the web site to you or anybody else.

帝博格在那家酒店裏嗎? Is t-bag in that hotel?

對 兩個警察守在街對面 Yeah, a couple feds staking it out across the street.

那你幫我們把500萬拿過來 Well, then you're gonna help us get it then.

你沒看到有警察嗎 Maybe you missed the part about the feds.

我不管 我長途跋涉來到 這種鳥不拉屎的地方 I don't care.I didn't travel 2,000 miles down the diarrhea trail ...

可不會就這麼空手而歸的 to not get my $5 million!

那就太糟糕了 Well, that's too bad

因為這裏越看越像個局 'cause this is looking more and more like a setup.

那就用你大學生的腦子好好想想辦法 Well, then get that little college boy brain of yours to work then.

如果你覺得我只是說著玩的 And if you don't think I'm serious,

那就儘管把你的獄友們叫來 看看我會怎麼做 just ask your old cellie here what length I'll go to.

瑪麗克魯茲被他囚禁在某個地方 He's got maricruz locked away somewhere.

你一定要幫他拿到錢 You're gonna help him get the money

否則她就死定了 or she's dead.

沒錯 Yeah,

我是個大混蛋 斯科菲爾德 I'm a big jerk, scofield.

我就是可恥 Shame on me.

邁克爾 我根本沒資格要求你什麼 Michael, I'm, I'm in no position to ask you for anything.

但我需要你的幫忙 兄弟 真的 I need your help, papi, I do.

想加入嗎 Are you in

還是...? or what?

《越獄》第二季 第二十一集 Prison.Break.S02E21

把槍拿開 get the gun off me.

我問你話呢 I asked you a question.

叫你把槍拿開 否則我就走了 I said get the gun off me or I walk.

好吧 500萬是你的了 All right, you get your $5 million.

你找到你的瑪麗克魯茲 You get maricruz,

我抓到我的帝博格 and I get t-bag.

三贏嘛 Win, win, win.

但是你要照我說的做 But you got to do exactly what I say.

謝謝你 兄弟 Thank you, bro.

好吧 "愛因斯坦" 你想怎麼做? All right, einstein, what you thinking?

今天已經是對莎拉 唐克雷蒂 庭審的第三天 And it's the third day of testimony in the trial of dr.Sara tancredi,

也就是上一屆州長富蘭克 唐克雷蒂的女兒 daughter of the late governor frank tancredi.

目前為止 專家們認為起訴過程進展順利 So far, pundits feel the prosecution is well on its way

控方將會提供證據 to meeting its burden of proof

以證明她各項罪名成立 and getting a conviction on all counts.

辯方律師 請開始 Defense counsel, you may proceed.

法官大人 我請求播放編號為 "辯方證物D"的帶子 Your honor, at this time I ask this tape be marked "defense exhibit 'D.

反對 大人 這盤帶子根本就是 '" Objection.Your honor, this tape is the very propaganda

邁克爾 斯科菲爾德和林肯 布倫斯對外使用的宣傳片 that michael scofield and lincoln burrows released to the media

其真實性已受到質疑 that was summarily debunked.

陪審團依舊有權再看一遍 The jury still has a right to hear it.

裏面的內容都是道聽途說 The tape is hearsay.

證人難以出席的情況下可以例外 大人 Unavailable witness exception, your honor.

證人難以出席 The witness is only unavailable

就因為他本身也是個逃犯 because he's a fugitive on the run.

即便如此 Be that as it may,

他在帶子上所說的話 his statement on this tape

可以證明唐克雷蒂無罪 exonerates dr.Tancredi.

大人... Your honor...

允許播放 the tape is allowed.

反對意見會被記錄在案 The state's objection will be noted in the record.

很多的責任都被歸結於另一無辜者身上 Much blame has been placed on another innocent person--

莎拉 唐克雷蒂醫生 dr.Sara tancredi.

他與我們越獄無關 She had nothing to do with our escape.

莎拉 如果你在聽... 我知道 Sara, if you're listening,

我不能再要求你給我個機會 I know I can't ask you for another chance,

我只希望你已到了一個安全的港灣 I only hope by now you've found your safe haven.

對於前州長唐克雷蒂之女 The trial of the late governor tancredi's daughter,

莎拉 唐克雷蒂醫生的審判今天在庫克郡繼續進行 dr.Sara tancredi continues today in cook county.

唐克雷蒂醫生的執照已被暫停 Dr.Tancredi, whose medical license has been suspended

審判結果還未出來 pending the outcome of the trial,

她面臨多項指控 包括協助... is facing multiple counts ranging from aiding...

我要殺了那該死的 I'm gonna kill him.

之後再回到監獄? And go right back to prison.

我不管 等我們拿到錢 I don't care.Once we get the money

等他告訴我瑪麗克魯茲在哪 我就宰了他 and he tells me where maricruz is, I'm gonna kill him.

如果你找到了瑪麗克魯茲 你要和她結婚 If you find maricruz you're going to marry maricruz

然後去過幸福的生活 and live happily ever after.

是的 等我先給貝利克一刀子 Yeah, after I sink a knife in bellick's chest.

貝利克和帝博格會得到他們應得的 相信我 Bellick and t-bag will get theirs, trust me.

難道福克斯河沒讓你學到點什麼嗎? Didn't fox river teach you anything, man?

外面的遊戲規則其實也一樣 'Cause the same rules apply out here.

有罪 無罪 這都無所謂 It doesn't make a difference if you're guilty or innocent.

得看誰活得久 It's who survives.

你不是那樣的人 You're not that guy.

那狗娘養的把我女友抓走 關起來 That son of a bitch took my girl, locked her up somewhere.

我現在就是那樣的人 邁克爾 I am that guy now, michael.

你自己瞧瞧 Look at me.

我在這裏的唯一原因就是 The only reason I'm not five miles away from here right now is

我想幫你找到瑪麗克魯茲 不是殺貝利克 because I want to help you find maricruz, not kill bellick.

如果你非要如此 And if that's your game,

那恕我不能奉陪 I'm gone.

相信我 我理解你的那種衝動 Believe me, I understand the impulse to pull the trigger.

但如果我們不能控制好自己 那就全完了 But if we lose ourselves, we lose evything.

已經一周了 It's been a week.

我不知道她在哪 I don't know where she is.

我很怕 I'm scared.

我們會找到她的 We'll find her.

我們會找到她的 We'll find her.

怎麼回事? What the hell's this?

大家請注意

酒店發生火警

請各位馬上有序離開

大家請注意

酒店發生火警

請各位馬上有序離開

聽著 如果你們現在魯莽行事的話 Now, if you start acting like a cowboy

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Prison Break

Comentarios

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left